PDA

View Full Version : passing a drug test and smoke the day before

Pages : 1 2 [3]

skyxhigh
03-19-2009, 04:24 PM
i smoked 2 days ago and have a drug test tomarrow. im going to the store now to pick some of this sur gel up. im hopeing ur all right, but im sure u are.

skyxhigh
03-19-2009, 04:25 PM
i smoked 2 days ago and have a drug test tomarrow. im going to the store now to pick some of this sur gel up. im hopeing ur all right, but im sure u are.

skyxhigh
03-19-2009, 07:21 PM
i just got back from the store. they didnt have sur gel so i just got a few packets of gelatin. think ill be ok?

houseoftreasure
03-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Dude, I have told you before what to use, I have also showed you it used, you have seen it work time and again. I even gave you access to our supply, but did not take utilize the resources before you, and now well, we are where we are. And thanks for that. Over $130 a month we been shelling out for a two bedroom instead of 1 br, Thanx a ton.

Oh, we were here first and would like to not see you bring us any more hassle.

Thanx.

Goodbye.

sleepwalker
03-20-2009, 01:17 AM
Terminator Gold, Have passed countless tests with it.... It works..... No **, the key is you have to stop 48 hours prior to test....... It WORKS!

smokeup420
03-30-2009, 10:39 PM
ok well it sems like this **** work i have atest in two or 1 week, im going to buy the gel crap right now plus a in home drug test. im a chronic smoker and im gonna try it and let u guys know how it works.. i didnt read EVERY thread so w.e..

shoed
04-15-2009, 02:03 AM
if i did this the night before my test would my system be clear uhh like 20 hours later or would it be worn off or something

Krayzie5
04-21-2009, 09:55 AM
Does the Strip NC 7day cleanser work, any advice, tried suregel and that did not work......

smokeup420
04-21-2009, 10:13 PM
did you fallow the dirrections they gave you?? just ut worked fine for mee, i also stope dsmizzin dat wayne for a day.

jobloefromidaho
05-09-2009, 06:42 PM
i know alot of on the road construction workers that do this but they say it constipates you and i believe what it does is seals your bladder so that nothing seeps in ive flushed with plain ol water for YEARS on parole and its always worked as long as i got a couple hours notice

crozar
05-09-2009, 07:15 PM
the directions for the gel mix works ,
that JAM shake juice rocks but its disgusting to drink , however you can sculp tht in case of emergency risks situations which you dont like to be in , after having tht shake , piss 2 times after you piss for the test.
the shake glass must be 2Liters.
1 jar of jam , 2 glass of milk 2 glass of water and 5 cubes of ice SHAKE THAT , im not sure if my memory is correct but the directions is written in the beggining of this thread.
remember to piss 2 times or once before you piss for the test ,
and remember after the test to drink alot of water before you get sick LOL
and i mean alot of water and milk , i'd take flushing herbs to flush my system from that jam and drink promgrape juice and run lot so i have my blood moving and hot to get all the jam off.

Rich1
05-10-2009, 01:27 AM
Can I use Knox Original Gelatine unflavored the same as sur gel?

angelbabe
05-20-2009, 07:31 AM
what's up every1. wish i would have had the OP's info sooner, it would have helped, but I do have a ? 4 u guys. (sorry if there is a thread about this already) I just took a drug test, and I stopped smoking weed like 10 days ago. Since then, I've drank alot of water and cranberry juice, and was peeing alot during that week. I downed like 4 bottles of cranberry juice, and alot of water the night b4 the test. I didn't want to drink to much the same day cuz I didn't want my pee 2 b 2 light, but what do ya'll think my chances are of passing the test?

I'm 5'1, 110lbs, and smoked on an everyday basis. Once again, sorry 4 the newbie ?, i don't mean to annoy or piss any1 off.

CThuglife
05-29-2009, 07:06 PM
tiiiight :D

Kyl3420
05-29-2009, 07:11 PM
....how do you make oil out of pipe resin:eek:

BGrimey420
06-02-2009, 01:49 AM
Is made by Spectrum Labs an d is the whip and cannot fail you. it is 100% foolproof temp gauge and heater included. check it out hXXp://www.urineluck.com/
i prefer the quick fix myself, see which one works for you i do not sell or work for the co., but I know there are other brands that are similar i just have not used any because this one works so well.

Texotic
06-03-2009, 02:52 AM
New member here tonight so hey everybody, ive enjoyed the thread. I am a serious smoker and have to go in for a drop tomorrow (not lab).

My plan to pass: (test is at 1:00)
-One glass cranberry for breakfast
-11am down Certo (sur gel) with 20 oz ice water
-piss-
-11:45 down 20oz water
-12:00 take crushed Vit C/B complex and eat greasy meal

I am a little nervous first time pissing w/ consequences, does this sound like it will work?

Texotic
06-03-2009, 03:11 AM
I'll let everyone know how it goes. Good luck to anyone else who has to pass one of these cursed tests.

Killuminati420
06-17-2009, 05:52 AM
i heard they have updated their stuff quite a bit and that really old stuff just doesnt do the trick anymore

CoronacaliGrow
06-19-2009, 06:14 PM
WELL went in today and passed,i Failed on the 27th for thc at my dui class but went into probo today and passed!
she said good job and said go home and have a beer on me while i deal with these criminals! haha

THANKS AGAIN

what i did to pass

1)drank lots of water about 34 oz before first jello packet
2) mixed off brand jello with ice and water and half assed stirred and drank(taste terrible!)
3)drank 24oz-32oz of water pissed a few times(was yellow but getting clear)
4) Mixed Jell-o brand jello with alot of ice and water and stirred very good made sure i would stir better then before
5)drank miz and repeated step 3(went pee a few times and was very clear)
4) pissed a few times even on the way to probo. at waffle house piss was still clear
5) got inside and begged to go bathroom and found out i had a test as suspected and well you know the drill pissed clean
!!!! YAY!
hope this helps!

fyi-if you use Herbal clean or anything it does show up..she told me...the test wasnt a thermometer style it was a very nice cup pee system..later!

fixr
07-14-2009, 06:01 AM
can someone tell me if this method works from first hand experience

GrimReafer
07-14-2009, 07:26 AM
I've actually heard of this once before from this black dude that I had PTI with. He'd be out in the parking lot smoking a joint or a blunt. haha

Staic Shield
07-14-2009, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the info! Now I don't have to be scared if I ever need to take a drug test.

tokenblack
07-20-2009, 04:10 AM
this does not work! i repeat, DOES NOT WORK!

i knew about this myth before i joined this forum, and tried it before i read this thread.

if any of you tried this and passed, IT WAS NOT BECAUSE OF THIS.

BUY A HOME TEST AT WALGREENS($15), AND THIS JEL STUFF, THEN TEST YOURSELF......YOU WILL FAIL!

IF YOU STILL DO NOT BELIEVE ME, JUST APPLY FOR THE JOB YOU WANT, I GARAUNTEE THEY WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK.

I APPLIED FOR A DOCKWORKER POSITION AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICER POSITON. FAIL BOTH TIMES!

HEED MY WARNING.

Doc-Holliday
07-20-2009, 04:46 PM
i used this method & would smoke the same day of my test and it worked perfect. BUT then my substance abuse class upgraded & got a new drug test that gets sent to a lab & i failed. So it ONLY works if the drug test your taking is a pee n a cup n peel your results type one. The drug test i know for sure it works on is iCup. Also I used Jello brand not sur gel

bushgrower37
07-22-2009, 05:49 PM
where can u buy the jelly?

blondeboy
08-07-2009, 05:43 PM
I've been drinking jars of pickle juice for drug testing. The tast doen't apeal to me but it works much better then jello.

rjreyem
08-18-2009, 10:37 PM
i have heard this before but never tested it that is awsome!!!

Sweest
08-19-2009, 11:55 PM
this does not work! i repeat, DOES NOT WORK!

i knew about this myth before i joined this forum, and tried it before i read this thread.

if any of you tried this and passed, IT WAS NOT BECAUSE OF THIS.

BUY A HOME TEST AT WALGREENS($15), AND THIS JEL STUFF, THEN TEST YOURSELF......YOU WILL FAIL!

IF YOU STILL DO NOT BELIEVE ME, JUST APPLY FOR THE JOB YOU WANT, I GARAUNTEE THEY WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK.

I APPLIED FOR A DOCKWORKER POSITION AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICER POSITON. FAIL BOTH TIMES!

HEED MY WARNING.

I took the home test, PASSED. I took the real test at the doctors office, PASSED. I GOT THE JOB AFTER I PASSED.

take it with a grain of salt.

Dr.Greenbud
08-21-2009, 04:21 PM
If it's that important to pass for you then go to GNC and buy some of their " double your money back " stuff. If you do fail you'll double your money.

bahama242
08-25-2009, 02:14 PM
dont Do It!!!!!! I Failed My Probation Drug Test And It Has Been Nothin But Stress, Sure I Tried It At Home With A Drug Test From The Drug Store And It Worked But I Was Not Smoking For A Week And I Took My Probation Drug Test Only To Get A Call From Probation Officer Days Later Stating A Warrant Was Being Put Out For My Arrest Because I Failed. Only Because Of God The Judge Refused To Sign The Warrant And Instead Gave Me A Reprimand Hearing I Went Today August 25 2009 And He Said That He Seen I Have Been Compliant And Did Everything I Was Supposed To But If It Were To Happen Again He Would Sign The Warrant The Next Time...thank You God And Im Not Smoking, And Dont Even Say I Didnt Do It The Way You Said It, I Dont Know If This Only Works For The Type Of Test That Is Instant But It Sure As Gel (<lol) Dont Work For No Lab Test So I Signed Up On This Website Just To Help Out Those On Probation It Is Not Worth It And Your Judge Or Consequences Might Not Be As Lenient As Mines Only Trying To Help Dont Take The Risk

Skyyy
08-26-2009, 09:35 PM
Do the Absolute De-Tox drink work ?? I have my test tomorrow at 1 pm..if anyone can help me id really appreciate it.:)

GoRiLLa_NooB
08-27-2009, 07:03 PM
I have a d/t tomorrow aswell, and its at a lab:o I guess I'm going to go with the stuff from gnc and drink as much water as possible. I'll post back the results.. It will probably be about 48hrs since the last time I smoked, by the time I take the test.. I'm really hoping his works, I'll be sure to post back up.

2Dog
08-27-2009, 07:53 PM
very cool I have to pass this on...thank you!

Subnaum
08-28-2009, 02:06 AM
This sounds like it could also no be so good for you.. I dunno it jus me. The only way that you will absolutly everytime pass a drug test is to jus substitute. I take a drug test once a month for the Suboxone program im on, and i jus use my bros piss. They even watch me while i take it. got a mini mouthwash bottle rigged to a small plastic hose,with is taped you know where.lol I would try this method, would b a whole lot easier, I jus cant afford to risk it.

wintrfresh
08-30-2009, 11:44 PM
okk.. well i got out uh jail lke 3 weeks ago an i've known i was goin ta have uh drug test comin up. well i report in about 12 days and until then i am not going to smoke an imma drink LOTS of water/tea.

tomorrow i will get the surjell an is it necessary to eat after drinkingg the mixture??

i was planning on drinking it on the way to the P.O. so...

please helP!

blondeboy
09-06-2009, 03:41 PM
The product is spelled Sure Jell, please check the spelling and edit the spelling changes. The grocery store is confusing enough without having to search 4 something that is misspelled. Thanks my friend!

jayskiffy
09-17-2009, 02:47 AM
hey, quick question... is sur gel the same stuff as Certo? because ive heard Certo works as well.

Reserection
09-19-2009, 10:38 AM
Someone told me that if you put some of your pubic hairs in the urine sample, they won't be able to test it because having the hair in it would mess up the control. I am NOT sure if this is true. Just wondering if anyone else has heard the same thing?

4u2sm0ke
11-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Someone told me that if you put some of your pubic hairs in the urine sample, they won't be able to test it because having the hair in it would mess up the control. I am NOT sure if this is true. Just wondering if anyone else has heard the same thing?

:rofl:

Krayzie5
11-07-2009, 07:34 PM
I was smoke free for 15 days then gave in for 3-4 days..now back to cleaning..I am 210 and in the past 7mths have lost 55 lbs..I work out everyday and has started the vinegar intake...How long will it take to clean my system again....Not to mention I was not clean in 15 days..But prolly was close....What will work to quicken this process..not mask it....tried sure-gel to mask...Didn't work

oneplantwonder
11-09-2009, 06:38 AM
thanks for the information im definatly putting this to a test via home and maybe even a lab test

smoke-in the clouds
11-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Hey every one i was reading all your comments and i was wondering does it really work cause i have a drug test coming up very soon for a probation meeting an i am kinda nervous about it cause if this U,A is clean it will be my last one then i am off probation i was looking around an alot of people are saying this idea works please email me if your have tried an it has worked need help an advice hit me up

Tater
12-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Why is this thread stickied? Show me one piece of evidence pointing to this working? Has no one else figured out that what is most likely happening is these people are passing not because of the suregel but because of how much they dilute their piss?

smokeytimes
02-06-2010, 04:25 PM
I hope this workes for me I had a accident in a company vehicle last night and had to do something fast this was all I could find in the amount of time I had.

I ended up getting the 6oz package of orange jello (god that was a lot of jello)

I mixed it in a 24oz bottle and drank this ate a suasage dog and some bread. Then drank another 24oz of water
Drank a couple glasses of tea and 16oz of gatorade.
I pissed crystal clear after the second piss. I was worried it looked to clean so I ate 5000mg of Vit C and three asprins. Pissed again was still clear. I went in and pissed for the UA I was suprised it looked like normal piss not to yellow but not clear.
I am worried that I started this at 8:30am and pissed for the test around 10:45am
Did the piss turn yellow from the Vit C or is the jello wearing off?
I also have not had anything to smoke for 5 days before last night. Before that I was only smoking on the weekends.

I gotta pass this or I will lose job, house med insurance. Wish me luck I will report back once I know I passed

Necrocious420
02-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Yea i was reading articles bout the sure gel stuff last. got an interview in about 2 hours, just drank it. Dont even know if im getting tested yet. But if i Do i and pass Sure GEl is deffilently the shizit... Ill come back later and let you guys know what happens...

Necrocious420
02-11-2010, 01:43 PM
And yea i was typing very illiterate tht last 1, but deffilently geeked bout this, smoked less then 24 hours ago so will see. Hopefully they dont Pt me, but never know.

Necrocious420
02-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Yea didn't even get tested this time, guess i drank some nasty EDITjello for no reason lmao. Yea got another interview with them next week, guessing ill get tested on tht 1, so ima quit weed till then. Get some more sure gel, just to be sure. and hope to hell i pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smokeytimes
02-12-2010, 09:11 PM
This method will not work, I think this thread needs to be taken down. I followed the directions as the OP posted it does not work

ssetz003
03-17-2010, 03:44 AM
drug test tomorrow 8:15am, smoked tonight. 120 lb female. will sure gel work? i have the 420 body clean but im pretty sure you have to quit 2 days before the test & i haven't. so any suggestions???

*B*
02-07-2011, 11:47 PM
I don't know how it works but it does... I did 4 yrs on parole and took certo the whole time and never once threw a dirty...so I believe it works. I would party on weed and Meth daily and once in awhile pcp. .always beer....but anyhow, I would party all night like a dumb *** then at 7 am drink certified with a mountain dew (32oz) then chase with water and piss about 3 times until piss was clear and at 9 am report to my PO and come out clean. A lot of people say it is a matter of dilution but I think the certified had something to do with it just for the fact I had so much toxins in my body I don't think it was just dilution alone.

4u2sm0ke
02-08-2011, 12:21 AM
:rofl: passed a drug test and smoked on the way ther:p

"Quik Fix"

*B*
02-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Exactly! I've done the same in the past... which is why I just say....if it works that's what matters. I'm really not interested in the scientific explanation. Everyone has their own choice and I'm just saying I have tried it and YES it works (for me)

r1v3th3ad
03-02-2011, 09:34 AM
don't know how else to do it, so thought I would go here...please delete my account

lennonpeacex
03-09-2011, 03:17 AM
Hey,

So I'm a 23 year old female, about 5"3' and about 105 pounds. I'm a very active and healthy person, I'm always drinking water and I drink about a liter of green tea a day on a regular basis. I'm also training to be a Pilates instructor so I am in good physical shape. I took quite a few breaks from smoking, my last break was from Thanksgiving until the middle/end of January. From the middle of January until the first week of February, I smoked maybe 3x a week tops, once a day each. Since the first week of February I wasn't smoking at all. I smoked 2 small bowls this weekend because I didn't think I would be getting the job I had interviewed for. Well, I did get the job, and I have to schedule a pee test in like a week. Any advice? Do you think I'll be okay? Please help!

nic
05-10-2011, 06:39 AM
Yes, ironically, altho' in many states marijuana is PRESCRIBED for pain, here in TN they test chronic pain patients regularly not only for that but are now even starting testing for ALCHOLOL! (A urine test that can detect, apparently on average a 3-days prior usage of!) Yes, this before renewing my prescription for pain pills that I've never abused, have plennnnnty of proof of need for, have never been in rehab for (or anything else for that matter)...Anyway, my actual question is: while these (the jello thing in particular) seem like great suggestions, won't it also mask the prescription drugs? Because they're also testing to make sure I'm actually taking them and not selling them as "hillbilly heroin." Anyone know?

DakotaS
05-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Really cool thx!

AlkaloidContent
06-16-2011, 10:33 PM
Yes, ironically, altho' in many states marijuana is PRESCRIBED for pain, here in TN they test chronic pain patients regularly not only for that but are now even starting testing for ALCHOLOL! (A urine test that can detect, apparently on average a 3-days prior usage of!) Yes, this before renewing my prescription for pain pills that I've never abused, have plennnnnty of proof of need for, have never been in rehab for (or anything else for that matter)...Anyway, my actual question is: while these (the jello thing in particular) seem like great suggestions, won't it also mask the prescription drugs? Because they're also testing to make sure I'm actually taking them and not selling them as "hillbilly heroin." Anyone know?

This is probably the most sensible thing I ve seen on this thread.

This question is a very good one because we all know the only magic happening here is that your urine is diluted so there is not enough ppm of MJ metabolites to trigger a fail.

This only works for dipstick tests that look for metabolites thats it.

And in this case also brings up the question well what if I dilute and then they see that there is also no trace of these other substances in my system all of a sudden. While it most likely wouldnt be grounds to be able to do anything it still wouldnt look good if noticed. This is a good reason why dilution is not the best answer. Also because Probation offices and large corporations that use large labs, or even small businesses that can afford the services, look for dilute urine. The whole Felony thing is usually pertaining to those who try to swap urine and things like that since a court cannot prove that you meant to dilute your urine.

When you smoke the THC metabolizes and stores its metabolites in your fat cells which layer over one another over your muscle tissue. The body pulls the fat back into the system when it needs energy, at this point the THC then goes into body to be metabolized into your urine. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Now what alot of poeple have begun to experiment with is fattening up before tests, so that they cover up the THC tainted fat, and then burn off the energy naturally with slight exercise while drinking sport drinks so that even though they may be drinking alot of liquid your body will get energy from the drink, and only use a little of its fat reserve for this and that, which will also put the hormones into your urine, which is what is tested for to make sure ppm is high enough. Everyone urinates a certain level of hormones and other things that will not be as high on ppm if you just drink a ton of water.

Eat alot of fatty foods ASAP.
Dont be too much more active than you usually are. This way you dont get into the fat that was storing THC used and put into your urine.
Drink energy drinks that actually have vitamins and things. NOT RED BULL OR MONSTER.
Always take a good pee in the morning before your test, and eat and drink before the test again, and try to pee once before you have to test.

The thing is to try and eat more than you need to at least for a day or two before the test to cover up the THC ridden fat in your body from being used.

LordBills
07-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Ok people that have no idea what they are talking about shouldnt talk lol!!!
If u are really scared at failing a DT you should do both drink and CERTO!!! like i had to take a test today at 9AM but i had to be in orientation at 8AM so i woke up at about 5AM drank a detox drink, then went back to sleep!!! woke up at like 6 to 6:30 am then got a normal bottle of water take a small gulpe out of it pour one packet of the Jel into it shake really well, drink it u got 20 mins u can wait about 10 mins if u need to then Get a multivitamin wrap it in a piece of meat of some kind not a hard meat (u dont want to scratch the jell off of ur stomach it well help your body in breaking down the vitamin to change ur pee from water to yellow again) once u eat that then u need to get another bottle and do the same with the other packet of certo ( a box comes with 2) after that u will really not want to drink any thing but u should of a small bottle of water to chill with u, you will slowly watch ur coloring change from yellow to clear water and it will come back yellow trust me u will keep peeing u will notice lol once ur pee if a good yellow ur good to DT dont ever catch the front of the stream or the end u want it right in the middle!!!! that way all they get is straight water with vitamins in it!!!!! i have done it my whole life and was passed onto me by family never fails i am 6'3 250lbs and works for me,,, o and must add dont be retarded and eat dairy foods even a few hours befor milk included it had acids the break down the jell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WeedHopper
07-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Why is this thread stickied? Show me one piece of evidence pointing to this working? Has no one else figured out that what is most likely happening is these people are passing not because of the suregel but because of how much they dilute their piss?

Aint that the truth. I know some Lab Techs,,you aint passing or fooling a Gas test,,I dont give a crap what you drink.

WeedHopper
07-01-2011, 03:43 PM
This method will not work, I think this thread needs to be taken down. I followed the directions as the OP posted it does not work
No,and it will never work. If you Dilute your urine you can get a false positive which will get yur butt in just as much trouble.

p.g.h
09-10-2011, 08:02 PM
hey hey..y waste money on buying a gel?a pinch of salt does the trick if you taking a piss test.if you take a blood test drink vinigar or a disprine to dilute the bl0od.happy toking..respect

cincy boy
09-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Wow... Its been along time since I'v been on here and I cant believe that this is the most veiwed thread on this whole website. I joined this website the day it started way back when. I literally had 25 PM's from this thread alone...lol....To all those who failed the test maybe you didnt follow directions or your body just dont work like the thousands of people who used this method and passed.....I know for a fact it works if done right. me and friends have been using this trick for years and years and years...I cant speak for all the off brands people have used tho sur gel is what its called here in Ohio. And for lab tests Im not sure if it would work I do no when they sent my piss to the lab I passed but then again one of my buddies failed.....Look im not saying smoke drink and party and you'll pass theres only one way to be completly safe and thats quite!!!smoke K2 or something thats the new craz for all the kids who get drug tested at home.Anyway its nice to see this place is still kicking like it is...............-------Cincy------

Hick
09-11-2011, 09:57 AM
:eek:..... :ciao: cincy

cincy boy
09-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Hows it going Hick good to see some old users here

Hick
09-12-2011, 11:17 AM
good to see some old users here
'zzzzactly what I was thinking! :D

cincy boy
09-12-2011, 06:38 PM
hey hick you got any journals on here

Hick
09-13-2011, 10:36 AM
no "journals" cincy. I have semi-documented a cpl of grows I think. Some c99 f3 or f4s a year or two ago was one. Mostly just pictures scattered here 'n there.

mocojpo2003
09-28-2011, 04:16 PM
I have used sure gel before and passed but my question is will it still work if my test is sent to a lab? I think i havve like a week beofre i take it and i haven't smoked in 2 days. Also i know visine works if ur not watched but didn't know if that would show up in a lab test. Any advvice?

orangesunshine
09-29-2011, 01:41 AM
this would be a good thing to see if you needed to take a bi-annual drug test for the man---if the pic doesn't show what i am showing---on the bottom of the package there are 2 red lines that indicate a negative test for the herb---:woohoo:

Hamster Lewis
09-29-2011, 01:50 AM
Are you going to be watched? If not just get some synthetic urine. I bought my wife some...I know how romantic.:rolleyes:

orangesunshine
09-29-2011, 03:21 AM
hey hammy---this was just a pre-test on the pee i will be bringing to The Test my friend---thanks for looking out---luv you man---i don't take tests that i can't pass---;)

ganjagrrl22
11-01-2011, 03:46 AM
Hi everyone, I am brand new here. I wanted to be a part of this forum just so I could let everyone know if passing a urine test with cincyboy's Sure-Jell method works for me or not. I have been doing my research all weekend and
I came across this thread through a Google search. Two other people have told me of this method as well, my BFF who swears he has passed at least 4 pre-employment urine tests using Sure-Jell, and my niece said that her ex-bf used the same method when he had to present a urine sample to his parole officer, and passed every time.
My BFF told me to pour a packet into a 32 oz Gatorade bottle and down it a couple hours before you test, drink another 32 oz of plain water right after, and pee a few times. He said he can feel the solution "drop" in his stomach, and shortly after, feels like he has to "piss like a racehorse", and this is when he knows he is ready. My niece said her ex would pour a packet into a whole gallon of water, and drink the entire thing the night before (while smoking pot!) and he would drink another gallon of water with another packet of Sure-Jell the next morning (but would not smoke) right before he went to see his PO.
I see that most of you swear by this as well, but a couple of you did not pass, so I will be sharing my results with you tomorrow when I try it myself. I will be using a 32 oz bottle of Powerade with one packet mixed in it, drink another 32 oz of water, and test my urine an hour later with a First Pass at-home marijuana test kit, all of which I bought for under $20 at Walmart.
I just graduated nursing school a few months ago, and I have been struggling to find a job ever since. I had stopped smoking for a month and a half over the summer when I was first looking for a job, and I had tested my urine with an at-home test kit at the 30 day mark and was clean as a whistle. Before that, I had been a daily smoker, smoking around 2-5 blunts a day when I had the herb, but at least one blunt everyday for well over a year, and I have been a moderate smoker since the age of 15 (I'm 31 now). I went back to smoking after 2 interviews fell through and I lost hope of landing a job before Christmas. I was smoking 2-5 blunts again a day for two months. Of course, the perfect job landed in my lap last week and I killed today at the interview. I'm 99% sure I have the job, the boss pretty much told me, but I have to pass the damn drug test!!
I have not smoked in three days, tomorrow making four, and I am a pretty chunky girl (lots of adipose cells for the THC to cling to!) Last time it took around 30 days for me to test negative, so we will see how it goes with the Sure-Jell! If that doesn't work, I am taking in someone else's urine because I can't take any chances!! I need this job! I will let you all know how it goes!!

ganjagrrl22
11-01-2011, 04:00 AM
BTW, as many of you have mentioned, please do not try to drink 2 gallons of water in a 24 hour period! For U/A purposes, and to avoid water intoxication. I'm not sure how my niece's ex got away with presenting such a diluted sample, or avoided getting sick with so much water in his system in such a short period of time, but I may have it wrong about him drinking two gallons. Water intoxication can be fatal, and will make you very sick as your electrolytes will be way out of whack. Also, if a sample is clear and not at least faintly yellow, and does not have the right amount of creatnine and specific gravity, it will be rejected or considered a positive by default. I'm keeping my liquids at the half to whole gallon point, which is a much more reasonable amount of fluid to drink in a 24 hour period. May seem like a lot, but its really not when you think that that is the equivalent of 4 32 oz bottles of Gatorade! Just wanted to clear that up!

ganjagrrl22
11-02-2011, 03:25 AM
I tried the Sure-Jell method today and tested my urine with an at-home marijuana test kit. The result? I could not tell if I passed or failed! The test had two lines that could develop - the top line that was control and the second line that would indicate the the presence of marijuana. If only the top line turned pink to red, then it is a preliminary positive, and those of you who have tested your urine at home know the drill - you mail to the lab to confirm, blah, blah, blah, but you know it is not a negative. If both the lines develop to pink or red, no matter how faintly, then it is a negative and you're good to go.
Well, the second line developed...I think! That line was veeerrrry faint, and it was too close for me to tell. Maybe both lines were there, maybe it worked, but it is too close for comfort for me to try this on a real test.

Here is how I did it:
At 2:10 pm I mixed one packet into a 32 oz. bottle of Powerade. It took me 20 mins to drink it, not because it was terribly undrinkable, but it had a very, very tart taste and it burned my throat a little. Not entirely unbearable, but not entirely tasty, either! I drank about 20 oz water after that. I waited exactly 2 hrs to test, which was 4:30. I peed three times during the two hour period.

Here are some possible flaws in my method:
1. I am overweight, and I have much more adipose, or fat, tissue than most people do, including my BFF, a rather lean guy who the method works very well for. This means I have more THC clinging to my body...maybe I should have used two packets? Someone please let me know what you think about this!
2. My BFF told me I peed too many times, and
that I should have tested after one hour instead of two. He said I should have peed as much as possible before drinking the solution, drank the solution, peed once, and saved the next urine for the test.
3. I did not eat after drinking the solution, like cincyboy said to!

Oh well, onto plan B, whatever that may be! I have had several other suggestions from other people, and I am thinking those options over as well. I hate having to try to "cheat" on this test, but its what I have to do if I want a job :( Ugh...wish I had the time to clear out like I did before! Please pray for me, MJ friends, I'm going to need them! Let you all know how it goes...:confused2:

mariah
11-27-2011, 06:30 PM
I am a 5'1" 100lb girl w/ regular exercise and a high metabolism. I have smoked every day for the past 10 months. For sports at my school we get "randomly" tested and my season starts in 2 days. My school had stopped drug testing for a while because we didnt have money for it but the administration is now paying for it out of pocket. I am wondering if the jello method could actually work for me. The tests are just simple ones where they call u out of class and u pee in the cup

RedEye_N8
12-12-2011, 04:45 AM
Yes it will work, I have a friend who passed 96 felony probation drug tests!(8yrs. prob.) I cannot be sure about people who are overweight but I think it will still work because it coats your stomach. The actual urine being tested is the water that sits in your stomach which is coated by the gel so it should not matter your weight. I will hereby give the proper directions for the way I was told. (1 thing different) 1.Empty your bladder. 2. Mix sure-gel with 20 oz. of water as HOT as you can stand to drink it, drink it as fast as you can! 3. Don't vomit! 4. Refill bottle with room temperature water and drink that as fast as you can, within 5 min. is fine. 5. Continue to sip on water until your test. You may need to smoke some extra fine pine in order to make yourself so thirsty! !!!The next time you piss it will still be DIRTY!!!, it is the 2nd piss that is the golden ticket.(HA-HA) So it is best to do this right before you go wherever it is that you go to take your test. Just be sure to pee once after the initial drinking of the gel. I have read a lot about this and I guess that it works while drinking it mixed with cold water. I was told by the O.G's that it needs to be hot water.

ozzydiodude
12-12-2011, 04:53 AM
The only way you can pass a piss test is with fake or clean urine. These "wise tales" are just someone blowing smoke up the wrong hole

sndr1982
01-07-2012, 06:34 PM
sure gel does work-I've been using it for years. I just quit smoking like 2 or 3 days before and I usually just pour mine into clear cranberry juice gallon n drink almost the whole thing the night before n just pee a couple of times before my test. I've never been asked to re-take a test because it came up inconclusive- And I used to be a heavy smoker until last year-

SkyThief
01-13-2012, 03:58 AM
No,and it will never work. If you Dilute your urine you can get a false positive which will get yur butt in just as much trouble.

I agree. Drug testers are always a step ahead and they know that too much dilution is basically an admission that you're trying to beat the test.

Fortunately, there's a workaround for this. Mask the dilution by drinking a b-complex vitamin 2 hours before the test. This will add a yellowish tint to your urine. Source: beating a drug test (http://www.thedrugspot.com/drug-testing/beat-a-drug-test.html)

Still, the best way to beat a drug test is to:

1. Stop smoking as soon as you find out that there's a test.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Piss regularly.
4. Eat healthy and avoid greasy foods. THC is fat-soluble and you need to sweat it off.
5. Speaking of sweating it off, exercising also helps.
6. Take b-complex vitamins 2 hours before the test to mask the dilution.

darringreen
03-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Eat 1 lemon a day,flush @ least 5x a day and,stay away from greasey meals.the lemon is like a paint thinner on our internal organs and,as long as you countinue 2 flush good/puff puff

suburban
03-08-2012, 04:26 AM
Yes it will work, I have a friend who passed 96 felony probation drug tests!(8yrs. prob.) I cannot be sure about people who are overweight but I think it will still work because it coats your stomach. The actual urine being tested is the water that sits in your stomach which is coated by the gel so it should not matter your weight.

No, the urine being tested comes from your bladder after it is collected by your kidneys, which filter metabolic products (including drug metabolites) from your bloodstream. Basic human physiology.

Seriously, it's embarrassing that this thread is still open and evidently this popular judging by all the new posters that keep appearing. This thread is full of bad advice that you don't want to risk a job opportunity or a probation violation on. Any successes from this surejel crap come from simple dilution of your urine. Synthetic urine is still the way to go if it's at all possible.

PartyBro420
03-08-2012, 06:10 AM
:yeahthat:
Oil Change!

If you're honestly too lazy or lack the willpower to stop smoking for a drug test. Go buy yourself a catheter, get some skin friendly disinfectant wipes, lubricant, and some synthetic or clean urine, and you can smoke a joint during your drug test for all you care, you'll still pass.

The problem with just having fake urine now, is that most drug tests also involve a temperature strip so if the urine doesn't reach the correct temperature in the container you're "peeing" into, it's not acceptable. At least that's how any urinalysis i've ever had has been conducted.

tokenlounge1
04-16-2012, 08:02 PM
ahh finally. created an account just for this.

This is a completely true and very accurate story and will help all of you at home drug testers who need to pass drug tests from parents. This entire test was done with a 13 dollar FIRST CHECK marijuana drug test from Wal Mart. Enjoy, and please, try it yourself. the more feedback, the more we can fight these damned drug tests.

I am 15 years old (yes. verrry young to smoke, but i love it. who doesnt?) my dad caught me with it a few months back. drug tests followed. my dad is crazy. He beat the **** out of me like it was christmas. Its pretty serious but thats not the point, no sob stories here. I dont want to stop, but, almost literally, my life depends on it lol. I do have a job, making 120 bucks a week. I bought a drug test from wal mart. 13 dollars. I smoked for 3 days straight (tues, wed, and then allll day thursday, dates would be 4-10,4-11, and 4-12) all from the bong. so more smoke and weed into the lungs. I stopped for 3 days. yesterday, sunday, 4-15, i tested this idea cincy boy has. Worked like a dream, and i didnt even eat. I chugged the packet of "SURE JELL" (yellow box by jello materials at walmart. cost maybe 2 dollars and 30 cents) Not cert-o, just the original yellow box. I dumped it into a 20 oz bottle of orange gatorade. Then chugged it. Right after, i chugged a bottle of water, 16 oz, btw. I peed once as i had to pee before anyway. Chugged another bottle of water. (i started the sure jell at 8:30pm EXACTLY. 1st bottle of water was done by 9:15pm) By this time, i hadnt peed again, but had to go so bad it burned, literally. it was almost torture, and im not exaggerating. Anyways. held it till 9:40. I then readied my cup, and started. I pissed for a good 5-7 seconds in the TOILET to catch it MID STREAM. I peed in the cup about half way full, then sat the cup down while still pissin. I kept goin for a good 45 seconds. It was heaven lol. But anyway. i finished, put the lid in, tilted to cup as the instructions said, and in 1 minute time, both the CONTROL and DRUG line appeared, saying i PASSED the drug test. with 3 days of prep and cincy boy's idea, i can now LIVE and smoke weed. I am 15 years old. pretttty fat. 220 pounds, only 5'10. I am pretty active. I do work out a lot, including an hour of cardio (just keeping the heart rate up) then my regular 100 sit up and maybe 20 pushup. I sweat like a dog, and im almost positive that this helped the entire cause. Soon i will try smoking for a few days, then testing even while im high. I will let you know.
P.S.- no flushing with cran juice or even water was done in the 3 days of soberness. Just regular eating food my fat *** eats when im high. I do not drink soda, only gatorade and water, but i dont flush gallons of it a day lol just when im thirsty! THANKS!!!

Hick
04-16-2012, 08:09 PM
By this time, i hadnt peed again, but had to go so bad it burned, literally.
What in the world possessed you to even try to light it???????? :confused2:...

I am 15 years old
:ciao:.."You must be 18 years old, or older, to be a member of this site."

4u2sm0ke
04-16-2012, 08:53 PM
.."You must be 18 years old, or older, to be a member of this site."

Good thing Im 19 now:giggle:

ahh finally. created an account just for this.

welcome ...and Goodbye:stoned:

Menimeth
04-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Synthetic urine is the only way to go, I worked for the Railroad for several years and in Telecom before that, and anyone who diden't use it for their tests (if they were dirty) always failed the test reguardless of the method used. Do not be fooled by others advice, everything other than Synthetic urine, or not smoking for at least 45 days, will only result in a failed test

StonerGal
05-04-2012, 04:41 PM
I bought some home tests to do some experimenting... I did this sure gel method first because it's the easiest lol. I mixed it in a 32oz of gatorade and then drank another 30oz of sparkling water all in under an hour. It didn't work for me, and I tested two different urines to see if perhaps timing played a part. However, I used off-brand gelatin for jello because I couldn't find the stuff for making Jam, I know there is a difference but I couldn't tell you what it was. I'm also fairly overweight so maybe one packet wasn't enough. I'm debating trying two packets....
The tests I used were the little strips that you dip in your pee and either one line turns red (positive for thc) or two lines turn red (negative for thc), my urine was SO clear it looked like straight water, and then I had my roommate test hers as well so I could know what a for-sure positive read would be, her urine looked like yellow apple juice, and wouldn't you know... I could see where that second line wanted to be on hers (it didn't show up even faintly) but not mine.
Next I'm gonna try this pinch of salt because, again, it's just so simple and these tests are so cheap, why not?
After that I'm gonna try to straight up cleanse my system and test after a few days and then after a week... exercise, detox tea, echinacea, lots of fiber... the whole "fattening up" concept make the most sense of any of these "cheats" I've read, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to do it...

ShOrTbUs
05-05-2012, 05:21 PM
i have kids i have an endless supply of clean piss, lol

WeedHopper
05-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Stop freaken smoken untill ya pass the test Boneheads. Jesus,,, this thread is for a bunch of #$%^&* that have NO will power.

greenjoe
05-09-2012, 02:38 PM
speaking of boneheads^^^^^^^^^^^^ahhh...maybe some of us actually smoke for our health problems and that means daily...you ever think of that you %^*&^$##%..............

WeedHopper
05-09-2012, 09:25 PM
:eek: Nope,,but thanks for pointing that out.:D
Not that I have seen any of those post yet.

lilgrove
05-20-2012, 06:15 AM
Hi guys and gals I found this video that goes over what to do to pass. As I read to about page 13 and saw no one has posted it yet. So hope this helps. Also I took a test a week ago buying a 300% guranteed drink and failed.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=kYFrOE3jrr4

HomieDaGrower
05-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi guys and gals I found this video that goes over what to do to pass. As I read to about page 13 and saw no one has posted it yet. So hope this helps. Also I took a test a week ago buying a 300% guranteed drink and failed.

Just a quick note, to all that have to take a whiz quiz. It really depends on the test you have to take. The test I have to take, will screen for masks. This method would fail miserably.

HomieHogleg

Growdude
05-23-2012, 06:06 PM

Yea im believing this guy:rolleyes: ...what a joke.

Red eyed gardener
07-11-2012, 11:12 PM
dood i smoked one day and passed a test the next day from using liquid sure jell pluss drinking 2 gallons of water with it.my buddy suggested it was prob the fact that i was pissin clear from all the water and not really the jell

ston-loc
07-14-2012, 12:08 AM
again, depends how deep they are testing.......

smokeonthesly
07-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Here's the best way i found after doing a ton of research:

1. buy Helios Instant, Anytime, Anywhere Reusable portable Wrist heat pad or Baby Bottle warmers
2. buy synthetic urine of choice
3. buy hand warmer packets
4. buy underwear and wear them to work
5. buy small nondigital thermoment (don't want a beeping in the test room)

Always:
1. wear underwear to work
2. have rubber band, thermometer, fake urine, hand warmer, baby bottle warmer, 3oz bottle, water bottle in your glove box

Process:
You're told to to take go to facility and take drug test
1. go to car, calmy remove your pee kit from glove box
2. mix the urine as directed, insert into bottle, activate baby bottle warmer and put bottle of urine into it.
3. proceed to facility
4. after 10 min. check on the temp. Baby bottle warmer can heat liquid to 130 degrees, shoot for a 100.
5. activate hand warmer and rubber band the sample to it with thermometer.
6.put into underwear and head into the facility with confidence.
7. once in the pee room, check the temp of sample, if too hot place into toilet water to cool down to the correct temp. between 95-99.
8. shake and then put into sample cup.
9. repack your undies and smile! pee a little in the toilet, and head out

* i recomend the baby bottle warmers because if you are at work and they tell u to do a random, you don't have time to go home and microwave the pee as most of the others will instruct you to do so. Good luck my friends, it's ridiculous to have to hide the fact we smoke the herb, but gotta pay the rent.

KP419
08-22-2012, 01:38 PM
ive been using this method for years and yes it does work so for the skeptical ones out there this is a great method as long as you do it CORRECTLY.

HeavySmoker420
10-22-2012, 03:45 AM
**********PLEASE READ THIS********* Do NOT count on this method. I have tried the sure jell/certa methods using all brands, dry box mixes And liquid pectin (canning preservative gel). I used them against different home tests and an EMIT test. My results? Epic FAILURE everytime. I was a heavy smoker. I'll leave it at that, HEAVY. There is a big scientific explanation that you may read about this and that and how it coats the urinary tract, or how the THC metabolites bind to the lipids and blah, blah, blah, Bulls***! This is how it MAY work if someone passed, three ways: 1.) just to down a box the tested person may have drank enough water to get it down to dilute the sample, 2.) if used over a few days time sure jell/certa/fruit pectin actually DOES contain some sort of fiber (maybe fiber cellulose) sorry, i dont have a box with me, and a high fiber diet will help by redirecting fat soluble metabolites (containing the THC that makes a person fail their test) to the colon rather than the bladder. The THC is eliminated primarily in the stool via bile acids... 3.) some places that do more than one test will collect the specimens all at once and randomly pick a few of Those specimens aka "luck of the draw", they do this because of insurance policies and funding issues....
*****HOW TO REALLY PASS********* This is what you do, hydrate the night before the test, using cranberry juice NOT cranberry juice cocktail. Get the No Sugar Added stuff that says above the nutritional values 100% juice, drink at least 64 ounces plus 64 ounces of water. Eat fatty foods: Ice cream, cheese, bacon, pizza, heart attack foods so to speak. Do Not Exercise, Do Not Move, Turn your air conditioning down in your house (so as not to sweat), in the morning? same thing eat the same foods. Take four aspirin four hours before the test. This affects EMIT tests. three hours before your test Take two "B super complex" vitamins (this is a vitamin available at drug stores or wal mart that contains B1,B2,B6,Niacin,B12...) This does NOTHING except yellow your specimen so that you dont look like you purposely flushed your system out which can lead to an inconclusive test and a retake which may be more heavily scrutinized. drink a gallon of water between the three hours til and the 30 mins til. Yeah, it sucks, if you throw up after drinking a good amount this is a sign that water toxicity may set in and I'd probably be worried (some people die from this), an hour before the test drink a red bull (small one is fine) this is to help it look yellow and not Clear. The night before and the morning of try not to move AT ALL. Be the epitomy of a couch potato. Go as far as lay everything out for the next morning have your food ready to be microwaved, your red bull bought, your clothes laid out... Do not sweat. Do not take Niacin in the 48 hours leading up to your test (although its fine in the small amt in the B super complex pills). If you are being pissed for probation, a hospital, a big company or a great job eat as much red meat as you can in the 48 hours leading up to the test. This boosts your creatinine level. Creatine capsules and powders are NOT the same thing. Greasy, bacon cheeseburgers and icecream are good foods to help build fat tissue over the THC saturated fat tissue. This is GOOD. make sure you've pissed at least 6 times before your test from the time you woke up. I've pissed 20 times prior. When you piss in the cup, piss in the toilet then hold the cup up and piss midstream and finish the rest out in the toilet. A finer note, shots of vinegar do nothing except make the PH levels of your specimen more realistic and less like you've tried diluting your sample. *****Now, let me tell you my experience***** I was a HEAVY smoker until three weeks ago. I have tried EVERY method, every GNC drink, adding bleach to the specimen, 3 day detox mixes, I TRIED EVERYTHING. Until the third full week of not smoking did I FINALLY pass a home test. And I'm talking trying as many as 3-4 tests a day, after each method I tried. Dont waste your money on the masking agents. They are Bullocky. If you smoke HEAVY you have to get lucky to pass the tests. Now some of you out there think you smoke heavy. You have no idea. You're probably a lightweight. Seriously. Im talking a half a day of some good good. and bowls of hash... THREE WEEKS. Luckily i had plenty of notice. If you have any type of notice, work out in the weeks prior and hit the Sauna (the dry, hot room at a gym) make sure you're hydrated and dont go in their more than 5-10 minutes at a time with 5 minute breaks for about 45 minutes or an hour a day. I am not bragging but I am well educated and my IQ is in the top 2% and I come from money so I had everything on my side to help me figure all of this out. DO NOT think that a box of fruit pectin (certa, sure jell) is going to guarantee you to pass a piss test. TRUST ME. DILUTION is the key. I have an athletic body and a medium to high metabolism, not much body fat AT ALL, so it's not like im only 5'8", 300lbs. I am very fit and very physically active. Good luck folks!

HeavySmoker420
10-22-2012, 03:50 AM
so as not to get confused, I am 5"11", 176 lbs with 10% body fat. Very fit, an athlete, and I eat healthy!

WeedHopper
10-22-2012, 03:40 PM
:rolleyes:

You guys are funny as hell.

mariahkingston
11-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Thank you very much,But some of my friends just switched from smoking to E-smoking(including me) thanks to reviews and news from http://ecigarettereviewed.com/blog,But i still need to undergo this short and sweet method as i have something left in me i guess.

Majestic_
11-17-2012, 06:41 PM
I didn't read the whole entire thread but a quarter. I tried the Jello method today for a lab test. I followed the entire instructions to the T. Hopefully it works. I'll post up and see what happens.

lowrydergrower775
11-20-2012, 09:29 PM
if its a urine test just go get some synthetic urine has never failed me

suburban
12-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Here's the best way i found after doing a ton of research:

Always:
1. wear underwear to work

Finally!! Some sensible advice in this thread! ;)

Synthetic urine is still your best bet...
$5 digital thermometer and a 7/11 cup of coffee to dunk the synthetic urine bottle in right before you enter the testing facility. Get it up to 100 or a couple degrees higher, then tuck it in your underwear against your skin and in you go. Will stay within the temp range at least 30min to an hour if you tuck it well. A hand warmer pack will give more time if needed.

Don't waste a job opportunity on advice from people with 1 post relating secondhand Internet stoner folklore. Even if they passed there's absolutely no guarantee that anything they did was the reason (other than diluting their urine by drinking a lot of fluid).

WeedHopper
12-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Finally!! Some sensible advice in this thread! ;)

Synthetic urine is still your best bet...
$5 digital thermometer and a 7/11 cup of coffee to dunk the synthetic urine bottle in right before you enter the testing facility. Get it up to 100 or a couple degrees higher, then tuck it in your underwear against your skin and in you go. Will stay within the temp range at least 30min to an hour if you tuck it well. A hand warmer pack will give more time if needed.

Don't waste a job opportunity on advice from people with 1 post relating secondhand Internet stoner folklore. Even if they passed there's absolutely no guarantee that anything they did was the reason (other than diluting their urine by drinking a lot of fluid).

:yeahthat:

thc_over_load
03-03-2013, 05:46 PM
alright so i have smoked for about 2 years non stop and now i have to take random drug tests and i believe my first one is on wednesday i havnt smoked in about 3 weeks and on friday i took one hit of a bowl im 125 pounds and im not sure if i am going to pass, i have been reading some **** on line about the sur gel and people have been saying to dulites your piss what should i do ?

HomieDaGrower
03-04-2013, 05:35 AM
alright so i have smoked for about 2 years non stop and now i have to take random drug tests and i believe my first one is on wednesday i havnt smoked in about 3 weeks and on friday i took one hit of a bowl im 125 pounds and im not sure if i am going to pass, i have been reading some **** on line about the sur gel and people have been saying to dulites your piss what should i do ?
Don't trust that **. Get some synthetic, and pass your test. Just wondering, why did you smoke Friday, after 3 weeks clean. Seems like you want to fail. If I have 3 weeks clean, why blow it a few day prior to the test? I am fairly lucky, in that I have a fast metabolism, and can pass a test, after one week clean. But I am in the minority. My buddy, still pisses hot, after 30 days clean. Of course he weighs 150 lbs more than me, and sleeps more than 8 hours a night. With my metabolism, I sleep, between 3 and 6 hours a night. The length of time, that cannabis remains in your system, varies from person to person, and you must take into consideration the amount you consume, how you consume cannabis, amount of body fat, and your metabolic rate.
But for you, I would just get some synthetic piss, to pass this immediate test, and then do your own experiments, using home tests, to find out how long you need to quit, to pass a test. Just because you can pass a Walmart test, don't assume you can pass a lab test. A home test, just gives you a guideline to follow. I can pass a home test, in about 4 days, but a lab test, takes me a week.

HomieHogleg

just4fun
03-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Got a call from a job on Friday asking me to submit a drug test tomorrow (Monday). I've been clean for about 21 days but have been taking 2 niacin daily (morning and evening) as well as creatine, cranberry juice and water because I was pretty active in my ways prior to me stopping. I'm 5'11 180 former athlete so i'd say my metabolism is still pretty high.

Should this be enough or should I try this sure gel to be safe?

Big Jango
03-14-2013, 09:38 AM
Jello verified....I have been wondering what i would do if i have to go for a drug test here,I have been on voluntary service in Arizona but now in Africa and there is this guy here in Africa that used to send me buds by mail to the us but now that i am in Africa there is a a lot of good weed and need to get the jel because i often go for tests,no doubt the gel works... tokers..

GREENIE_420
03-17-2013, 12:35 AM
I am the same size and athletic. I passed one in 9 days. I think this is possible because I was a roofer in Florida in august, working everyday, you can imagine how much water and sweat moved through my system. Other friends (co-workers) had similar results. One friend passed (lab test) in 7 days, he was skinny though, I beleive your body weight has a lot to do with it, less fat cells, less storage for the thc. By the way, I was smoking from sun up to sun down also, heavy,heavy smoking! Its all about your weight and metabolism. IMO

lovbnstoned
04-08-2013, 01:20 AM
never heard of this one before, got to try it, cause the VA gives me test al the time

sicnarf
04-25-2013, 09:52 PM
i cannot believe this thread is still going, I posted in this with my testimony back in 2006 and am still getting emails about it.

cool.

WeedHopper
05-01-2013, 11:38 AM
In order to be successful at internet marketing, you should work to establish a credible and trusted online presence.

:huh:

pcduck
05-01-2013, 11:54 AM
:huh:

It's called SPAM WeedHopper:D

WeedHopper
05-01-2013, 12:06 PM
Oh,,:ignore:

lovinit
05-20-2013, 11:03 PM
You sir. have saved my life! :D

zipflip
05-21-2013, 07:34 PM
i cannot believe this thread is still going, I posted in this with my testimony back in 2006 and am still getting emails about it.

cool. same here, Sic'. thas why i deleted so many my old posts a while back on here. i went quiet for a time and durring that time i started gettin hit wit all sortsa junk mail from idiots regarding old posts ive made. but once i clened my bank of posts it stopped.
FYI on all these flushing tricks.. some do work, but in fact its not so much a "drink this and u'll be fine" thing. thers more to it whit preppin ur body etc, but all the poppin multiple pills like fkn niacin or golden seal etc.... tha shyt will screw ur kidneys up peopel. so many the methods involvebasically overdosing on some vitamin or supplement of sorts

missmaryj413
06-12-2013, 07:44 PM
what kind of jello should i use ? the powder or the actual jello and mix it with the water? I have to take a test in less than 24 hours and i just smoked yesterday so I am beyond nervous. @cincy boy, or anyone who can help.

WeedHopper
06-12-2013, 10:09 PM
I like Cherry,,dont do **** to fix a test,,but taste real nice.;)

8planets8
07-11-2014, 10:26 PM
I been playing games with this pee stuff for years untill i came across fake pee i bought it, it comes with a heating element to keep the tempeture corrct well i tried it the first time out of dispiration well i pourded the fake pee into the cup and i been going strong for 5 years cost effective product works.what more could a man ask for if it works it works,and they are improving on the first ones out ther so be preparered for all kinds of fake pee do your homework and im sure it will work i never got a positve in 5 years 88888888

Marsrover1
07-17-2014, 10:08 AM
yes that synthetic urine works great just remember to get the temp correct that's what will get you on that , there making one with urea in it now.

lovbnstoned
07-17-2014, 02:07 PM
my VA Doctors know i do it n they will help get me signed up for the Cannabis MJ,, when it is passed here in Floirda,, i guess i'm lucky

WeedHopper
07-17-2014, 04:32 PM
Pass in Florida,,,LOL,,now thats funny. Them Rednecks aint gonna let that happen.:farm:

8planets8
07-17-2014, 05:40 PM
What i do is buy the fake piss it works everytime all you have to do is cover the bottle which is inckuded with a warmer patch which comes to it keeps the tempeture right on the right temp it costs like 10.00 but well worth it for me i swear by this product i been useing the fake pee for over 5 years guess what not a positive yet,it really works,you can buy it online they send it discreetly right to your door with everything inteck including instructions.you cant go wrong 8888888