PDA

View Full Version : passing a drug test and smoke the day before

Pages : [1] 2 3

cincy boy
02-28-2005, 07:29 PM
alright I learned this from an old hillbilly friend of mine that has to take drug

test for his work and I'v personally tried this my self so no worries

Ok theres this stuff called sur gel its used to make

jellys and jams it gives them there texture the jelly feeling

you buy a box of that its around 2$ from a grocery store its all the same

amont when you buy it jello also works and taste better.you take that and

and mix it in a 20oz bottel with cold water and shake it real good

Two hours before your test you drink the mix and then drink another 20oz

bottel of sumthing it can be anything make sure you eat sumthing to and

take 1 piss after you eat and then take the test your garented to pass even

if you smoke the day befor the reason is is that it coats your stomach and

when you piss its just a gel but its really piss it really works no joke i

wouldent post it on here if it didnt :)

MarPassion
02-28-2005, 08:30 PM
Thanks for sharing that Cincy! Way cool!

Weeddog
03-01-2005, 04:35 AM
thats cool, i'll have to pass that info along. thanx cincy :)

cincy boy
03-01-2005, 07:09 AM
weeddog check out your private message box

420time
03-01-2005, 02:45 PM
carful some states have passed laws to make tampering with a drug test a felony :mad: but they don't test for blockers such as sur gel, yet. good luck. :cool:

cincy boy
03-01-2005, 08:10 PM
It s pretty much impossible to trace :D

Joint SLaYer
03-02-2005, 12:34 PM
even if they can test it, its only jelly u been drinking

Weeddog
03-02-2005, 07:36 PM
no law against eating jello or jelly. they would have no case at all against you for eating jello or jelly. :)

cincy boy
03-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Thats why its perfect

XIII Angel
03-04-2005, 10:56 AM
ey thanx a lot dude.. big help on the mj test mix...

cincy boy
03-04-2005, 04:55 PM
You have to pass **** like that on when it will help other people

Weeddog
03-04-2005, 11:36 PM
these days, lots of jobs require a durg test. luckily, i work for myself so my drug test would be an essay, or multiple choice and true/false. if you score good i may hire you. :)

cincy boy
03-05-2005, 05:29 AM
good thinking what kind of bissnes do you run

Unregistered
03-06-2005, 01:06 AM
I drank the jello and took the test on friday.
I hadn't smoked in two weeks though.
I'll let y'all know the results on monday.
I drive a truck and get tested randomly so it will be good to know I dont have to quit.(again)

Unregistered
03-08-2005, 09:59 PM
I Passed

but dont know if its because I abstained for 2.5 weeks, or the jello or the fact that I drank 1 gallon of water also.

MarPassion
03-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Cool!

Thanks for posting

cincy boy
03-09-2005, 01:03 AM
Told you guys it worked pass it on :)

Weeddog
03-09-2005, 05:10 PM
verified for sure with jello and 1 gallon water after 2.5 weeks weedless. wonder how well it would work for the chronic smoker that smokes all the way up till on the way to the drug test? :) or maybe one that smokes heavily the night before.

cincy boy
03-09-2005, 05:59 PM
I smoked a big blunt of chronic the night befor with one of my buddies and took the test the next day around noon it works promise i dident even drink water at all

Weeddog
03-09-2005, 10:36 PM
thats great. been confirmed even with no water at all. you did mix up water in your jello didnt ya :) you can eat that stuff dry.

cincy boy
03-10-2005, 02:49 AM
No no i did mix it with water thats the way you have to do it just make sure you shake it well it dosent taste good regardless

Weeddog
03-10-2005, 04:00 AM
i think jello tastes pretty good, don't know bout sure jel. never tried any of that.

cincy boy
03-10-2005, 04:10 AM
sure gel is just barly barabel for me

tyeanden1
03-19-2005, 08:04 PM
thats pretty koo

Unregistered
03-20-2005, 08:02 AM
yo cincy , its ripatulip here, how long does this jelly stuff last for? would it last over night? or only for a few hours? because i sometimes get tested in the mornings when i wake up or just at random.

Unregistered
03-20-2005, 05:50 PM
I hope it works :o) I have an interview Monday and if they use the same hiring process as they did with other people I'll be tested that day too. Shouldn't have smoked last night... oops :o)

cincy boy
03-20-2005, 06:51 PM
it last for 3 and 1/2 hours at the most i wouldent go any longer than that

cincy boy
03-20-2005, 06:52 PM
I f you follow the directions i gave you It will work

Unregistered
03-22-2005, 03:52 AM
ripatulip, yo thanx cincy boy , yea ive got the right directions, thanx alot for the help.

Unregistered
05-05-2005, 06:01 AM
To make a long story longer, I have time and time read these posting boards. Never knowing the truth about how to pass a drug test. Finally the answer revealed. Triple XXX - sold @ Vitamin World. Triple $$$ gaurantee. I passed my piss test @ a rehab center. I have 2 OUI's so I have to go to mandatory classes. They can piss test me there. They did, I passed. I smoked 4 days a week, every week for 50 weeks. The 3 days off were extremly necessary to pass the test. You gotta get 60 hours of non tokin toxins in your body.

If you do , you'll pass - fact!

Toke Master 33

Have Test help please
05-05-2005, 06:03 AM
I have one friday! How much is it?

Unregistered
05-05-2005, 06:05 AM
30..........get this stuff, its unreal

naimitsukai
05-05-2005, 09:45 PM
dude they got like these penis-looking strapon thing that you put clean piss in for a drug test. obviously this only works for guys.

Pennsylvania
05-11-2005, 07:42 PM
cincy does jello work as well as sur jell? or should i stick with sure jell and if i drink it then smoke will it still block it?

Pennsylvania
05-11-2005, 07:59 PM
and another thing i have used totally clean capsules (they come in a pirimid shaped box ) they work too good it will strip the emsymes out of your system so the test will come up unconclusive. some places call them do overs and others call it a dirty because they figure you are hiding something

kirsty
05-12-2005, 01:15 AM
well hello we havnt tried this but r imptressed with that idea good on ya......

kirsty
05-12-2005, 01:16 AM
smoking and spelling dont mix

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 02:52 AM
has anyone ever passed a drug test using niacin for real? I need help fast!
If I don't pass I will lose my nursing liscense

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 07:40 AM
yes niacin works depending on your weight and how many pills you eat.
heres some advice drink water and turn your shower on cold, eat ten of those suckers then when you turn red and burn like hell you know it is working. WHEN I SAY BURN LIKE HELL NO JOKE!

Pennsylvania
06-13-2005, 07:46 AM
yes niacin works but it hurts
read up above and try cincy boys advice sur gel follow his instructions or it wont work

cincy boy
06-17-2005, 06:43 PM
yeah PENN it works I smoked on the way to the test just follow the directions I cant stress it enough I wouldent take the drug test more 3 hours after taking it I took it 2 hours after drinking it so I no it works at 2 but IM sure 3 would work peace love

Dr.Greenlung
06-18-2005, 12:00 AM
How to stay ahead of the game. They will have to make it all legal soon enough, us weed tokers are all too clever when stoned to be caught anyways.

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 10:37 PM
what is considerd an average joint

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 10:43 PM
what is considered as an average joint and how much ? lets say ismoked about the average of a half a joint or less how long do you think it will remain in my system?

mpk
07-26-2005, 07:35 PM
Question about the sure gel...

Nowadays, they check your ph levels and stuff. If you coat your stomache lining to keep it from releasing the thc filled fat cells, wont that have you pissing straight water and gel?

Cincy... was the test you took a cup test or a lab test? how about for anyone else that tried this... has it worked when they test for the ph levels?

Unregistered
07-28-2005, 11:13 PM
i went to find this sure gel at the grocery store and all i found near the jello section was jello and pure gelliten. then i found this sure gel a fruit pectin not spelled the same as others have spelled it and it wasnt jello at all its for making jelly. IS THIS THE RIGHT STUFF??? and what if u go to a hospital and they drop a 5 panel and check ph levels vitimin counts and all that other ****. Wont this be detected as well considering you will be pissing only water and Jelly and on top of that your piss will not be yellow. Then again you can take vitimin c ive heard to make it yellow but you will need a dosage well over the range alowed in a 5 panel vitimin count. so ive heard. Can any give me any advice on this situation.

Unregistered 2
08-09-2005, 01:51 AM
I couldn't find it either. I looked in like 4 stores, I found it at Kroger on the isle with light bulbs. On the sign above the isle it said canning supplies. It may not be by Jello, but Sure Gel and Certo is on that isle

Unregistered
08-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Tried the Sure Gel method twice with home EMIT tests and *FAILED* both times. I followed the instructions perfectly. I would NOT trust this method if it is really important to you.

cincy boy
08-13-2005, 11:05 PM
who live in ohio thats the only plac with a kroger thats pimp

cincy boy
08-13-2005, 11:08 PM
man you didnt fellow the directions then because every1 I'v told this method has worked everyones body is different but just follow the directions and I took a hospital test not no home test and why in the hell would you wast 60 bucks on 2 home test pointless if you ask me just follow the directions

bonbuck
08-23-2005, 07:52 AM
That would make a pretty weird Case in Court ....

Your Honour, We the Jury find the Defendant GUILTY of Consuming Cherry Jell-O.... Your a Sick Sick man I sentance you to 18 Months imprisonment.

morningstar
10-04-2005, 07:30 PM
I know for a fact that sur-gel does in fact work. Not only for pot either. Sur-gel helped me pass a state probation drug test after a gram and a quarter were consumed the night before. The process is simple. Mix it up, drink it about an hour before the test, drink water pee twice (or until clear) take your test. I've heard rumors about taking vitamin b and c to change the color of your piss, but honestly who cares what color your piss is? So i drink alot of water and my piss is clear, big deal. This exact method has worked for me and several friends in the past.
I actually had a test today that I'm a little concerned about though. I had an interview this morning at 10:30, so i stopped by the store on the way and got all my stuff. Drank the mixture at around 9:30 or so, but the interview process took forever. I didnt arrive at the clinic until about 1pm. I'm a little worried that too much time may have passed. If anyone has any information on how long Sur-gel stays effective please post. I get my results in a couple of days, and I'll pass along what i learn.

NykkyNut
10-19-2005, 07:16 AM
;) Good advice thanks for the info.... I passed the test too!!!! Yeah Buddie
I've shared this with everyone I know... keep posting the good stuff :p

TennesseeJed
10-31-2005, 01:33 AM
ur nuts if u think sure gel will help ya pass a piss test- thc is stored in ur fat cells and is slowly metabolized out of the system. a person fails a test if the smoke long enuf for it to build up above a specific level. one can use either adulterants or fake piss or the aspirin method or the carbo drinks or the system cleansers. but sure gel???? u sound like ur on drugs

sassy06
11-02-2005, 08:31 AM
[B]I hope it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baker420_1977
11-08-2005, 08:44 PM
have to take a piss test tommorrow morning...hope you come through for me cincy boy....slammin my water and cranberry juice now.....good ol jello for breakfast....

lungs
11-12-2005, 07:41 PM
cool, i am going to have to try that, thanks cincy.

Pennsylvania
11-29-2005, 06:24 AM
yes sur-gel works to pass a lab test but you have to eat after drinking it then drink more water. you dont have to eat with a cup test

Pennsylvania
11-29-2005, 06:27 AM
yes sur gel blocks the fat cells from being released

Grim Reefer
12-03-2005, 01:24 PM
One could assume that sur gel could work, due the fact that THC is stored in the fat cells. And if one consumed enough sugar, the body would not release the sugars that has stored the THC. However, that best way to pass a piss test is to be clean for at least 4 weeks. Drinking lot of water does help to dilute urine, however the sample can be rejected. I have found that drinking green tea help remove toxins out of the body. Also, drinking lots of fruit juice will help prevent the body from releasing the toxins that are stored in body fat. One must remember that the body uses stored fat for energy, however if one can substitute energy with other products than stored body fat, than the body will not release the stored fat that contains THC into one's system.

Grim

BCdreadgirl
12-15-2005, 02:44 AM
i have one question, i get the gravity of my piss tested (not showing up for PO appointments leads to ****, or so ive found), does it not even affect that? i hope so, cuz then im saved for the next month!

8sideways
12-28-2005, 10:14 PM
about the color thing. Your urine is mainly yellow because of bile. Bile is a liquid excreted by the gal blader to break down grease. So if I want to return the color of my pee to normal I eat something greasy. Like suasage and eggs for breakfest that kind of thing.

cincy boy
01-01-2006, 12:09 AM
another thing I just became awear of is niacin

gangstablack420
01-04-2006, 05:33 AM
holy ****, i love you.

8sideways
01-05-2006, 07:40 PM
so gangsta does that comment mean we have another successful drop using sur-gel?

Bubonic Chronic
01-05-2006, 08:28 PM
another thing I just became awear of is niacin

niacin puts too much creatine in ur system, they can tell and they WILL question u about it

ALASKA_MTF
02-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Hey first of all let me say hey to everyone since iam new here. Second i hope this works
i have a UA in about a week i havent been smoking for about three days now, Is it okay if i use sure gel pluse STRIP like i read it here befor ?

El Diablo Verde
02-12-2006, 03:23 AM
I have passed state mandated probation drug-tests weekly with this method and I smoke everyday. It's always a lil scary to take a dt, but I always passed. Thankfully its not an issue anymore.

ALASKA_MTF
02-12-2006, 03:30 AM
El i hope you right ! Iam going on monday ! I cant wait i wanna get BLAzzed i got some purple cush that i keep smelling yummy .

ALASKA_MTF
02-12-2006, 03:31 AM
BTW what should i use sure gel or jello is okay ?

El Diablo Verde
02-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Just use jello. It tastes way better and has the same basic properties except for flavor. Jello is basically just sure gel with kool-aid in it. But, just to be safe, savor that kush until after the test. I always passed, but the more time you giv yourself the less general stress involved.

ALASKA_MTF
02-15-2006, 02:03 AM
jello in the powder form of already made jello

El Diablo Verde
02-15-2006, 03:12 AM
Doesn't matter I guess? I always used the homemade kind and downed some with cold water.

zouse1234
02-15-2006, 04:12 PM
Call me stupis i am from SCOTLAND but what are you talking about when you say JELLO what is it

El Diablo Verde
02-15-2006, 05:04 PM
gelatin is its common name, jello is just a namebrand

ALASKA_MTF
02-16-2006, 01:44 AM
I just tryed STRIP drink and Formula 3 ... on day after another first day the F3 then next day the STRIP drink both fail on home THC test. I havent smoked in 7 days ! *** if those didnt work then i know the jello stuf is NOT going to work. I have been smoking since my JR year in high school and now iam 23 years of age. What should i do ? I have been drink water water and more water . I hate the taste of water now !

Stoney Bud
02-16-2006, 02:02 AM
I just tried STRIP drink and Formula 3 ... on day after another first day the F3 then next day the STRIP drink both fail on home THC test. I haven't smoked in 7 days ! *** if those didn't work then i know the jello stuff is NOT going to work. I have been smoking since my JR year in high school and now I'm 23 years of age. What should i do ? I have been drink water water and more water . I hate the taste of water now !Hey, Alaska_MTF, I'll tell you something man. You're doing more harm to yourself by this stress and worrying than it's worth to your well being.

Man, chill. You've done what you can to prevent the head cops from spraying green **** all over you.

Laugh a little.

Use the jell.

If the freaking drug tests are a norm for you life, think about getting another job. The worrying will kill you.

Hey, be happy, get high, and never stress.

You'll be old enough for your white hair to fall out.

Haaa! Bin There! Ole cue ball here.

El Diablo Verde
02-16-2006, 03:04 AM
The gelatin thing works better than any drink you will pay $40 for. Trust me, most of that crap is kool aid with ginsing and goldenseal in it.

Remember the three B's
02-21-2006, 06:52 PM
I have many friends who use sure gel to pass piss tests for probation. They can tell from your creatine levels if you use it. I try to ask my friends details on how it works, but all they know is it helps you pass a piss test. I am about to be placed back on probation for recent drug charges, and I am not about to quit smoking weed again. So what I've gathered is that sure gel DOES work, but...I have a few specific questions.

What would be the best method for putting color back into your piss when using sure gel? I've heard vitamin B, but I'm looking for a more natural piss color and not neon ******* green.

Why is it necessary to eat afterwards?

And has anyone ever used sure gel and then taken a lab test and had the results given back to them? If so, what were your creatine levels?

I am strictly interested in sure gel...I don't want any tips from retards who drink bleach or consume lots of niacin.

bigDbudhead
02-22-2006, 01:45 AM
I have a bottle of that qcarbo drink that I've been saving for a rainy day, but I may go with this gel method instead. I have heard way too many good things about the gel. I am suprised that the strip drink didn't work,though. They charge enough for that ****. And can somebody give me the lowdown on the niacin ? How much do you have to pop for how long before the test, and so-on.

El Diablo Verde
02-22-2006, 04:15 AM
Read the whole thread for the proper way to do it. You gotta eat greasey food to add a natural color to your urine.

zoomy420
02-23-2006, 08:16 AM
Hey, ive been reading thread and the sur-gel sounds cool. Ive been a heavy smoker for a year now but decided to quit for a job piss test. ive been clean for 30 days but failed the take home 30 dollar test thing. but my test is tomorrow and im gonna try the sur-gel, i got it at safeway for like 3 bucks, i hope the combo of 30 days without and sur-gel works, ill repost when i get results, oh yeah and thx cincy for the great idea.

BkPhate
02-24-2006, 12:06 AM
I really hate to put another suggestion up after all of these but one of the best ways to pass a dt if they dont watch you piss is get a friend to fill up a pill bottle with clean piss and tape it to your gooch :\ 100% pass gaurentee.

Also ive heard of tieing it to your zipper but im not sure how well that would work if the bottle got nocked around or something, just tape it to your gooch :\.

soofaded
02-24-2006, 03:58 AM
1) buy jello
2) mix with 20 oz of water (shake up)
3)drink it up
4)eat
5)piss
6)piss for the drug test.

am i right ? im going to try this out

zoomy420
02-24-2006, 07:41 AM
Hey, I took my test today but dont get results till monday, this is what i did.
9:15 mixed half a packet of surgel and half a packet of jello with 20oz of water and drank it
9:45 went to mcdonalds for greasy food (mmmmmm greasy)
10:00 finished next 20oz of water then took a piss
10:30 took one more piss ( was really clear)
11:45 took test, my piss wasnt clear but wasnt apple juice yello either, kinda in between.
I had been clean for 30 days as well so im really hopeing this works, ill let you know on monday.

zoomy420
02-24-2006, 07:43 AM
oh yeah, and if I pass, ill get the job, and the job doesnt ever test you again so back to smokeing!!! thank god!!!! 30 days without is hell man, i wish i would of heard of surgel before i decided to quit.

soofaded
02-25-2006, 04:53 AM
ohh **** good luck! ima try to quit for a month because im going to court and i might get probation because i jacked a phone .. haha do u know if they give u a pee test if ur on probation for petty theft? in california? and im a minor

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
02-26-2006, 10:25 AM
GOOD LUCK to all that have to take a piss test. :D

Stoney Bud
02-26-2006, 02:13 PM
ohh **** good luck! ima try to quit for a month because im going to court and i might get probation because i jacked a phone .. haha do u know if they give u a pee test if ur on probation for petty theft? in california? and im a minorWhat is "Jacking" a phone? Does that mean that you stole someones phone to use their time up and for them to be charged with your phone calls?

Please tell me I'm hearing this wrong, cause if that's what you did, then you need to get your head screwed on right. Any of us on this group could be your next victim and you want advice from us?

Please tell me I'm mistaken about this. Please.

BkPhate
02-26-2006, 11:29 PM
lol owned:p

purplekushhoneyblunt
02-27-2006, 10:45 PM
could you use certo liquid?

bradass2tric
02-28-2006, 04:32 PM
theres anutha sure way.white viniger.i work in a plastics plant were we are tested every 30 days.i smoke solid the whole 30 days,take 1/8 cup of white vinigar and pass every time:D

soofaded
03-01-2006, 05:37 AM
ohh nah it was my friends phone and they thought i didnt kno him.. haha..

sicnarf
03-01-2006, 10:14 PM
these days, lots of jobs require a durg test. luckily, i work for myself so my drug test would be an essay, or multiple choice and true/false. if you score good i may hire you. WEEDDOG

SUp weeddawg. How much do you pay weeddog? I wouldnt mind work for you for free as long as you trained me to grow! lol.

I have a drug screen friday for a new job. It's important to me but I'm not going to stop smoking. In fact im going to blaze big tonight. Ill do this technique and let you all know if im working monday! lol No joke.

zoomy420
03-02-2006, 02:49 AM
Well i got the job but I dont know if it was 30 day's without or the sur-gel, thanks for the idea though. I blazed up after work today, mmmmm life is finally back to normal! Peace everyone, keep smokin!

Remember the three B's
03-02-2006, 04:32 PM
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SayNOtoDrugTests

meh...

sicnarf
03-03-2006, 06:45 PM
I mixed the jello with 20oz of water. I choked it down, uck! I then cooked 6 susage links and ate them. Next I drank another 20oz of water.
Im going in to take my test. I hope this works.

sicnarf
03-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Thank you cincy boy. I followed your instructions and it worked! I smoked everyday up to the drug test for months. I was a little nervous as they tested the bottle of piss in front of me. I saw her circle "negative" on the information sheet and it felt like all the pressure was over. I would recommend this to anyone. It's safe, please trust me.

20oz water with jello mix (there was a ton of it) and drank it
drank another 20oz 5 mins after
cooked 6 Sausage links to eat (gave my piss a yellow color. Very greasy )
10 mins after eating I pissed a little bit.
On the way to the testing place I was dying to pee. It hurt.
Once I got in the place I just had to go. I pissed long and hard then siphoned it off (so I did not waste all my pee)
Then I took the test and passed!!!

Mc Chronic
03-04-2006, 07:02 PM
hey cincy boy i ahven't smoked in ten days and i have to drop. I am going to try that **** even though i was gonna proly pass anyway. I hope it works.

gqone333
03-05-2006, 01:57 AM
if you take one of those cheap *** urine test from the court house go to cvs and buy golden seal.i used to take one of those every 2 weeks to a month, when i was on probation and in a group home for a strait 4 years never failed doing that. if you can get goldenseal cranberry pills work too,if you cant get neither drink 9-12 8 oz cups back to back .a hour and a half before test you will need to use the bathroom .use the batroom 1 time .that cleans the thc out your body temperaly.the second time you need to go .if you standing by a po thats wacthing you pee in the stalljust a little then into the test cup.make sure piss just alittle in the cup.two much urine will detect traces of thc .for the labs ,i use someone elses piss ,try to take the lab test at ur doctors office like kaiser permentay.

El Diablo Verde
03-05-2006, 02:25 AM
Just use the sur-gel/jello method for all forms of urine testing guys. It's the safest and most reliable way, more reliable than anything you can get at GNC(unless they sell jello there), more reliable than taping clean pee to your gooch and way more reliable than vinegar or pickle juice. I have used it to pass over 20 probation tests, and 3 lab tests for jobs. It works. Nobody here's trying to get you busted or fired or locked-up. Don't waste money on those toxin cleaners and **** they sell in head shops either. Like I said before, most of that **** is koolaid with goldenseal and ginsing in it.

Remember the three B's
03-06-2006, 12:22 AM
My Probation officer gives lab tests. Hello?! Creatine levels???? Sure, gelatin is the best thing anyone has come up with, but has anyone actually seen the lab results after using suregel?

El Diablo Verde
03-06-2006, 10:00 AM
It doesn't **** with your creatine levels at all. Like I said, it's worked for me for several lab tests and a couple of years of probation tests. "If done right, no can defense" - Mr Miyagi

Remember the three B's
03-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Oh but it does, I have a ton of friends who use it and they all are always asked about their creatine levels and why they are so low. I just want to be 100% positive on all of this because i have a little more on the line than a job.

TheBaconChef
03-09-2006, 01:25 AM
ohh **** good luck! ima try to quit for a month because im going to court and i might get probation because i jacked a phone .. haha do u know if they give u a pee test if ur on probation for petty theft? in california? and im a minor

I live in california. When I was a minor I was arrested for a non-drug related felony. I ended up getting probation, because i was a minor, and was worried the whole time they were gonna drug test me just because. Right after court I went and talked to the probation officer and I think that is where I saved my ***. I went in very clean looking and such, and she asked me alot alot of questions and some of them refering to drugs. I told her I had tried alcohol twice and it made me sick and im never doing it again and that I would never try marijuana. That stuff is deadly! I didnt really say it was deadly, but i tried to come off that way. At first I didnt think she bought it because she asked me again, not even one little puff? and peered into my eyes closely and I was like naw, no way. Then she was like okay, and we skipped the rest of the section on drugs. At the end she was like okay, your going to have so and so for your probation officer now and he has the right to come search your house your person blah blah blah and you must submit to random drug tests when asked. I was like okay. I didnt smoke for a month after that because I was afraid of tests and i didnt get one so I slowly fell back into smoking and then like two months before I went to court to get off, I quit again just because I had come so far of not even being caught after curfew (7 P.M. by the way) and i didnt want the judge to be like okay, pending a drug test your a free man. I would say i was a little paronoid but **** I was facing more time than petty theft if i fucked up. Also, let me add that stealing is bad especially from people. The only crime I hate more than stealing from your fellow citizens is vandalizing them because there is not even a motive for that. Anyways, I trust you did not/do not plan on stealing anymore from innocent people. If it were a large tyranical corporation I would have more sympathy. Take it easy and put yourself in the other guys shoes before you do something to him.

soofaded
03-09-2006, 08:28 PM
yeah it was my friends cell phone i was gnna give itback anyways.. but the principal thought i just jacked it .. so yeah.. and just today we had a fuckin dog come to my schooland he sniffed my backpack finding zig zags and a metal piece to use a bowl.. ****! now im suspended and my uncle knows and that means ima get a hardcore beatdown.. any suggestions? should i be like .. i dont even smoke thats my friends ( thats what my plan is right now) and im going to albertsons to get 2packs of jello and 2 water bottles.. and just drink it down before hes home and then tell him to get a pee test and test me and see if i smoke weed.. but he doesnt trust me no more.. because he heard from my mom that i blazed before.. but ima tell him that i quit for good and stuff and i hid all my **** in a hot cheeto bag and then sealed it with some gum .. damn im a freshman and im a **** up already.. damnnnnn what should i do right now ..

soofaded
03-09-2006, 09:12 PM
lols i think i messed up.. i bought 2 jello packs and 2 20oz water bottles and then the first pack i mixed it with the water and i shook it up and it became all foamy on top so i couldnt get the rest in the bottle .. so i drank it lols am i suppose to have the whole thing filled up? and is it better to mix it with hot water first so the sugar and other crap dissolves? well i need an answer asap because i might get a pee tesst from my uncle today because i got caught with weed paraphanilia at school just zig zags and a metal cap as a bowl with resin on it.. i got suspended from a community day school thats pretty lame i hope i dont get expelled

gqone333
03-09-2006, 09:48 PM
just say you dont know why,they cant prove ****,and if they keep asking you to take it again do the same thing thell think your body chemicals are always like that,but i dont even know if el diablo right,but if he is, and you decide to do it ,then thats what you say,also what kind of test are you taking ,because they usaully give you instant test and if so ,why arent you taking it through your insurance company.they actually make fake penices .you just fill it ,with clean urine,get a ,couple of test cups, and test it before.Oh but it does, I have a ton of friends who use it and they all are always asked about their creatine levels and why they are so low. I just want to be 100% positive on all of this because i have a little more on the line than a job.

TheBaconChef
03-10-2006, 03:21 AM
Soo faded im gonna leave that one completely up to you. All I can tell you is dont **** up any more. Maybe quitting smoking wouldnt be such a bad idea. Your only a freshman and already your getting in trouble for drug charges. You do realize that your school will always keep an eye on you now for drug related things. Dont go to school high, don't bring anythingwhich may have touched THC (includin dirty fingers), be smart. You have a ways to go still and trust me you dont want to get expelled from school. Its all down hill from there. You have a possibly bright future ahead of you. Your uncle will not believe (if he has any sense) that you were keeping your friends paraphenilia on your person. Damn, we were always kind of smart about that ****. If we smoked before school we would hide the bong and stuff in a bush off campus. We washed our hands and used clear eyes. Ive had those damn dogs sniff me up and down while i was high. We always assumed they were fake cause we knew everyone was high at school and they could never smell us. be smart, stay in school, you have plenty of life ahead of you for smoking. I normally don't advise anyone to stop regardless of age but in your case, its nothing but trouble for you. If you do continue to smoke, which you probably will, be sure to do it right. Priorities. good luck.

soofaded
03-11-2006, 01:32 AM
ohh man damnn your right.. im fuckin dumb ive already gotten expelled 2 times too and then i have to goto court and see a probation officer on the 27th.. and im only 15! damn yeah i am going to quit.. even though im faded right now. and your right about another thing getting expelled goes down hill.. hell yeah your right my whole family is fed up with me cuhs i got expelled 2 times and and arrested 2times both at school.. bad karma ey? im going to quit for sure but i`ll still check out this forum since im going to be at home alot because i cant really do anything right now .. wish me luck for quiting and doing better

bigDbudhead
03-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Hey everyone. Just a suggestion that could work if they ask about creatine levels. Just tell them you don't know, but you've had stomach flu for the past couple of days, and all you can keep down is jello :)

Peace !

high-d
03-13-2006, 11:46 PM
Hey- I'm new to the board and I have a drug test for a new job tomorrow. I want to try this method and I had a question. I bought 2 3oz pack of jello. Should I mix both packs of jello with 20oz of water or just one??? THANKS

soofaded
03-14-2006, 12:37 AM
One .. 2 would be hella nasty man .. i tried to down the one bottle and it was hella hard . tell me how it works because i might go take a test too

flipmode
03-14-2006, 12:47 AM
all you need is a bottle of goldenseal and a galoon of water.
i dont trust the jello method,seems sugar would make you urine even more dirty,but thats just me,never treid it

soofaded
03-14-2006, 01:10 AM
whats goldenseal and where to get it and how much?

high-d
03-14-2006, 01:38 AM
One .. 2 would be hella nasty man .. i tried to down the one bottle and it was hella hard . tell me how it works because i might go take a test too

I will let you know. I am testing it tonight. As we speak/type ;) i am downing a bottle of jello-water :eek: and then I am going to test my pee with an at home test and see if it works. Then tomorrow is the true test. I'll down another bottle an hour before and go to the clinic. My only worry is if they do a hair test. i have heard that they don't usually do those for job testing but I know someone who just got a hair test for a job.

soofaded
03-14-2006, 03:22 AM
ohh good luck man! tell me how the jello works.. it taste hella nasty huh!? haha i got the strawberry bannana one tho haha

truthxpride
03-14-2006, 04:29 AM
What would they do for the hair test if you were shaven?

soofaded
03-14-2006, 05:00 AM
your pubes foo! hahaha i dont know..

high-d
03-14-2006, 01:53 PM
ohh good luck man! tell me how the jello works.. it taste hella nasty huh!? haha i got the strawberry bannana one tho haha

It doesn't matter what flavor you got, it's still disgusting. I got strawberry.

flipmode
03-14-2006, 02:07 PM
goldenseal is a golden clear pill,they sell them at cvs or rite aid you see it in the il where all those vitamin bottles are,i always steal it,im not paying 20 bucks for that.and if you do do it,when you steal all you have to do is get it near your pocket and just slide it indont look around thats hot,that will get you caught so fast,i i usaually pick up 2 walk to the end of the ill,at like your looking at something ,at the right moment slide it right in.take the other bottle back.or you can pay 20 dollars doesnt matter

soofaded
03-15-2006, 12:04 AM
ahah nah man ive learned my lesson .. i got expelled for taking my friends phone.. which they think i stole

soofaded
03-15-2006, 12:06 AM
High-D tell us your results mann! haha

Stoney Bud
03-15-2006, 12:13 AM
What would they do for the hair test if you were shaven?They go for an butthole hair. One of those that's so far in there, you wouldn't think of going near it with a razor. They take a big *** pair of tweezers anddddddd reach in there and YANK two of them at once, just in case.

Hahahahaahahahahhahahha

Damn! That make me pucker up.

soofaded
03-15-2006, 02:33 AM
man thats sick lols butthole.. why not ur pubes haha

high-d
03-15-2006, 05:56 AM
Well I went in tonight to get my test so I should know tomorrow how it went. I will let you guys know the results! :cool:

soofaded
03-15-2006, 06:14 AM
alright fsho hope you get that job

high-d
03-15-2006, 09:58 PM
How long does it take to get results from a clinic?? I thought it would only take a day but I still haven't heard back about it. :confused:

flipmode
03-15-2006, 10:11 PM
i think 48 hours

soofaded
03-16-2006, 03:38 AM
goooooooood luck!!!!!

PhiSigBlunt
03-16-2006, 10:47 PM
I have read that if you wait too long, it will not work, but I have been able to find nothing about length of time before it does work.
I have to take a test tomorrow at 4:30, but I dont finish work until 3:00, will I be able to get it right in an hour and a half?

I might do a triple attack, do up some bleach with water (which isn't foolproof, but has reported to work), then pop some niacin before bed, and then do the sur gel after work tomorrow.
I hope this works, this would be an awesome job if i get it.

Thank you so much for this method, and hopefully I will be thanking you even more in a day or two

PhiSigBlunt

high-d
03-17-2006, 01:11 PM
Well I passed the test. They told me that it came back diluted but negative so that was enough to pass. So I got the job!

truthxpride
03-17-2006, 05:45 PM
PhiSigBlunt, are you really considering drinking bleach? I'm pretty sure that will only hurt you.

PhiSigBlunt
03-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Well,, I definately considered the bleach method, it has been proven a couple times by people I know, but I could not do it. You don't drink bleach straight, but rather dilute 1oz bleach with 16 oz water, and it should clean you out solid. But it was the most horrible thing I have ever drank, so I did not do it. I had the method first told to me by an old boss that got a random drug test by the owner of the business, she swore it works, and so have others, but it is horrible.
The sur gel tastes like candy after trying the bleach last night. I just got done with thye sur gel mix now and am eating something...then I will drink more liquid, and go to my test....hope it works...I have been a chronic smoker for over 8 years now barely ever missing a day, and I smoked yesterday......

flipmode
03-17-2006, 10:10 PM
no your sopposed to mix it with your urine,dont drink that **** ,are you crazy

spook313
03-17-2006, 11:21 PM
You don't drink bleach straight, but rather dilute 1oz bleach with 16 oz water, and it should clean you out solid. okay, i might be an idiot, but i do know that drinking bleach is not a good idea.

PhiSigBlunt
03-17-2006, 11:38 PM
Well, if you look closely at a bottle of bleach, it says if ingested, dilute with water...thats all i know

And, bad news for me...It sounds like according to the rapid test, the sur gel may not have worked for me. I got a call back saying that the specimen will be sent out for a test, and they said that a majority of the time when they are sent out they DO NOT come back clear.

So, now I need to analyze why it might not have worked for me. Firstly, when I first mixed the gel with water, it got really clumpy, and I tried to break it up, and had trouble, and drank probably 8 oz with it not fully mixed in, but then I mixed it into about another 16 oz, so this could be one problem.
Secondly, I am bigger than aaverage guy, weighing roughly 350 pounds...this means I have a bigger stomach and probably more THC stored up...not good...
I have smoked everyday for at least the last 6 months...this also did not help my cause any I am sure.
Finally, I may not have peed enough after drinking the sur gel and eating...I tried to, but I just couldnt get much to come out. This could be a problem for some people.

Oh, and one last thing I considered...maybe the sur gel threw the clinic for a loop, and they werent sure what to make of the results, so it had to be sent out...but I think the rapid test being dirty is a very bad sign. But, I will keep a small amount of hope that it will come back clear.

Everybody hope and (pray if thats your thing), that my test comes back clear, because this could be a life-changing job.

flipmode
03-18-2006, 12:34 AM
dude ,why dint you just get somebody elses urine,they dont test the temps when they get it back

soofaded
03-18-2006, 03:16 AM
so High D the jello **** works right? . this is Sofaded

bongsmoker
03-18-2006, 03:27 AM
you aint the same people are you

soofaded
03-18-2006, 04:23 AM
yeah its me. im at my moms house and i never been on this comp before so i thought id be like a non user posting.. but then when i posted it says my name .. so i dnno why wsup

bongsmoker
03-18-2006, 12:53 PM
oh nah because you said is me soofaded,like he wouldnt see your logo and name,its just like aol.oh yea i get what your saying,yea it doesnt matter what computer ,its you, when you log on.sorry about that

soofaded
03-19-2006, 03:12 AM
na man dont trip , dan mn typin on a PSP is hard my comp got taken away

truthxpride
03-20-2006, 01:23 PM
you need a blackberry brah.

soofaded
03-21-2006, 05:51 AM
haha that things hella big

truthxpride
03-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Tomorrow afternoon, I have a drug screening scheduled for a positionat a local sports store. I immedietly went to the grocery store and picked up a box of Jell-O mixed fruit. I also bough Geletine which i was guessing like sur-jel or whatever the key ingredient that this thread's focused on(i'm high...)

After rereading this thread I think i should be able to pass this. The time period people have been saying the works is 2-3 hours, so to be safe i will use the 2 hour approach. I'm going to outline what I think i'm supposed to do and hopefully someone can tell me if I have it correctly.

12:15pm 1. Drink: Jello-O(or gelatine?) w/ 20oz bottle of h2o
12:20pm 2. Drink another 20oz water(w/o jell-o)
12:45pm 3. Eat something greasy(..eggs, sausage, mcdonald's..maybe steak)
1:00pm 4. Finish drinking the second 20oz
1:30pm 5. Take test

first, is that time lapse correct. Second, when should i pee? I go to school from 10 to 1om so it looks like I am going to have to eat some Dunkin Donuts sandwhich in class.

soofaded
03-22-2006, 07:26 AM
12:15pm 1. Drink: Jello-O(or gelatine?) w/ 20oz bottle of h2o
12:20pm 2. Drink another 20oz water(w/o jell-o)
12:45pm 3. Eat something greasy(..eggs, sausage, mcdonald's..maybe steak)
1:00pm 4. Finish drinking the second 20oz
1:30pm 5. Take test

first, is that time lapse correct. Second, when should i pee? I go to school from 10 to 1om so it looks like I am going to have to eat some Dunkin Donuts sandwhich in class.

i dont think u have to drink another 20oz with jello .. i think its

1. drink 20 oz with jello
2. greasy food
3. drink 20oz water
4.take test..

well im not sure i havent tried it yet but if i do it ima do it like this

1. drink 20oz + jello
2. eat some food
3. drink 20oz water
4. take a piss
5. then do the pee test

someone correct me if its wrong..

A 5th Lower
03-22-2006, 03:49 PM
soofaded:

I believe that is what truth meant when he did this, if you actually read, step 4 says FINISH drinking the second 20oz. He's going today, and he's gonna let me know how it went, and I'm sure he'll let the rest of the board know as well. in any case, his time lapse is correct I believe, as long as he pisses after the second 20oz.

truthxpride
03-22-2006, 08:10 PM
So here's how it went.

I didn't get to eat at the right time.. I had to eat about 10 minutes before 1pm.

First of all, this little hut called a "clinic" was pretty well hidden. The guy at the sports store told me the wrong road too, so i was stressing at this point and hurting.

got there, signed in yada yada

told to empty my pockets and was given a bottle that i was suppose to fill about 3/4 of the way. I could have given her maybe 6 full bottles, but why press my luck? hah? joke? ok maybe not..

it came out pretty clear with a tint of yellow and i'm awaiting a call from the job.

Mutt
03-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Good luck dude, hope it worked out for ya.

soofaded
03-25-2006, 02:06 AM
so didja pass?

sabognanaman
03-26-2006, 03:23 PM
thanks for the idea. im taking a test tomorrow. hope this method works. im gonna be using a whole pack of jell-o. the label on the box says its 6oz. think thats enough/too much jello? will let you guys know if it works for me.

soofaded
03-26-2006, 05:01 PM
alright good luck man

Walker1
03-27-2006, 01:24 AM
I Passed

but dont know if its because I abstained for 2.5 weeks, or the jello or the fact that I drank 1 gallon of water also.

Congrads. One question- Did you use the whole 1.75 oz. of the sure jell? I bought a box today. You drank about a gal. of water? I read somewhere to drink 8 glasses of water and to take 4 aspirin about 2-3 hrs. before the test. You went 2 1/2 weeks. Today is 2 1/2 weeks for me. Are you just an occasional smoker? I am. Well, while trying to get a FT job. I've also heard if your stash is older it's not as detectable. I've read lots of things on this topic, but the answers are all over the place. I have read over & over that 2 weeks is good enough if you're a casual user. Maybe I'm just nervous. I've been working as a temp for way too long with no steady hours & benefits. When you spend alot of time at home what else would you do for relaxation? Weed needs to be legalized.

sabognanaman
03-27-2006, 03:36 AM
i just finnished drinking the drink. i put in abour 3oz of jello just to be sure. question though: is it okay to take a piss more than once after drinking this and the other 20z of water? im taking the test in around 2hrs. wish me luck

sabognanaman
03-27-2006, 09:38 AM
i love you guys! it worked for me. im a heavy smoker and only abstained for around 5 days. thanks a lot!

truthxpride
03-27-2006, 07:21 PM
FAILED!

Yup, failed with fyling colors. They asked about the presence of thc in my sample. The doctor asked if i had been prescribed marinol and i told him that i smoked a little less than 40 days ago(LIE)

so.. ya. Oh well, i got a job interview tomorrow.

Walker1
03-27-2006, 10:04 PM
FAILED!

Yup, failed with fyling colors. They asked about the presence of thc in my sample. The doctor asked if i had been prescribed marinol and i told him that i smoked a little less than 40 days ago(LIE)

so.. ya. Oh well, i got a job interview tomorrow.

Bummer. Try again. Tomorrow will be better.

soofaded
03-28-2006, 02:33 AM
ohhhh whatt it doesnt work?

truthxpride
03-28-2006, 04:16 AM
well with tomorrow's i am not even sure if this company will d/t me. Would be nice seeing as though I consider working and smoking marijuana 2 important things that help my life function. I think i would just be crankier without weed and just a job.
I am sure that most of the places just assume that if you are a pothead, you probably will end up stealing or doing something that their company frowns upon.

Walker1
03-28-2006, 11:09 PM
well with tomorrow's i am not even sure if this company will d/t me. Would be nice seeing as though I consider working and smoking marijuana 2 important things that help my life function. I think i would just be crankier without weed and just a job.
I am sure that most of the places just assume that if you are a pothead, you probably will end up stealing or doing something that their company frowns upon.
Yeah, They think you're a retard or whatever. In your opinion do you think a twice a month user would pass a test after 2 1/2 weeks? I still don't know if I have to go for one. Hearing about the failure makes me nervous. I thought it was fool proof. But, then again everyone is an individual. I used white vinegar once after smoking the night before and passed. It was only a temp job. Maybe they had the cheapest test.

truthxpride
04-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Well now that the sure-gel didn't work for me, i can only infer two things.

One: I didn't eat at the correct time
two: i just smoke way too damn much(everyday probably on a 3-5hr. sched)

go ahead, try it out. I didn't even think it tasted that bad. But don't throw all your eggs in one basket.

Vanilla_Fudge
04-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Yeah ive used the sure jell method it worked but it could have been other things i used 2 help like asprin or extra liquids... who knows but keep toking...

BkPhate
04-13-2006, 03:38 AM
Worked for me a 5 panel came back inconclusive for thc which gives me time to sober up or at least get someone elses urine :rolleyes:.

Thanks a ton.

DonGo!
05-02-2006, 05:08 PM
WOW! I have read this entire thread and have come to the conclusion that this will probably work for me. I haven't smoked in about a week and a half, and before that, I hadn't smoked for 2 additional weeks. I have a D/T on Monday for a new job I am trying to get. That will be about 2 1/2 weeks with out smoking. So, I am guessing that most of the THC is already out, but I am going to try this gelatin thing anyhow. I bought the Knox Original Gelatine; it has 4 envelopes and says that it has a net weight of 1 oz.

I was wondering if all 4 will be enough in the first 16 oz. of water.

I am under the impression that the 4 packets combined are 1 oz.

Please advise.

Mrs Reefer
05-02-2006, 05:41 PM
alright I learned this from an old hillbilly friend of mine that has to take drug

test for his work and I'v personally tried this my self so no worries

Ok theres this stuff called sur gel its used to make

jellys and jams it gives them there texture the jelly feeling

you buy a box of that its around 2$ from a grocery store its all the same

amont when you buy it jello also works and taste better.you take that and

and mix it in a 20oz bottel with cold water and shake it real good

Two hours before your test you drink the mix and then drink another 20oz

bottel of sumthing it can be anything make sure you eat sumthing to and

take 1 piss after you eat and then take the test your garented to pass even

if you smoke the day befor the reason is is that it coats your stomach and

when you piss its just a gel but its really piss it really works no joke i

wouldent post it on here if it didnt :)
:D

Mrs Reefer
05-02-2006, 05:49 PM
I have a d/t today at 2pm, i read your posted message about surgel/jello and I am going to try it today. About six months ago I failed using detoxify and I cant take that chance again. So I am betting on you Cincy Boy.
Say a prayer for me!

Mrs Reefer
05-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Anybody else have any tips, my clock is ticking!

Zentoph
05-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Didn't work for me, did it on 4/20 and yesterday they called saying they want another one done this morning. just drank some more sure gell (yellow this time, a lot lot easier to get down then red) did some extra this time hoping it'll work better. i think i might've drank too much last time cause I was chugging water all morning before the test. i'll post again when the results come in

DonGo!
05-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Well, looking at what time you posted ZENTOPH; you are probably already giving them you fluid. But, something that I learned yesterday while at the local head shop is that you can just add you own creatine to the sur-jel recipe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm sure that any of the fitness creatine will work. I have come to this conclusion by reading the ingredients of the top selling capsule for D/T solution. The ingredients are cinnamon power, ground cranberry skins, GELATON AND CREATINE. There are 5 pills, you take them every half hour or so and drink tons of water. So, I am guessing that if you have this stuff like me, or you have to know at least one friend who works out that you can get some from, I think you could just add a little to the recipe.

My drug test has been moved up to today. I went out last night and bought a synthetic urine kit, a marijuana urine test and a box of jello. I took the test last night and definitely failed it. I am hoping that I will be able to use the synthetic urine, I have used this stuff before and it works great. But if not, I can just prepare with the jello and creatine this morning and hope for the best!

I was a little surprised at the lack of support that Ms. Reefer and I got from you guys that have used this method before. If you know how to do this, it is because you have taken a D/T using this method and you should know how nerve racking it can be! If I do have to use the jello method and pass, I will be writing a very descriptive recipe to my procedures. Wish me luck!

You can over do anything, but smoking MJ should not be a crime! Nor should it be a reason to terminate a personís employment!

DonGo!
05-05-2006, 05:52 PM
well f**k! they watched me! I had to use my own fluids!
I will keep you posted!

DonGo!
05-08-2006, 09:52 PM
HOLY ****, I PASSED!
a full report on what I did to come.

PhiSigBlunt
05-08-2006, 11:55 PM
CONGRATS!!!!
I'm waiting to see the full report, the first time I tried this method, I fuked it up I'm pretty sure...so I bought some at home test cards and I am gonna get it right...I hope!
I haven't smoked for 2 months, but I still fail with just regular piss, so, hoping this **** works for me.
I am gonna be trying the regular surgel (both the small and large packets), as well as the liquid Certo stuff

**EDIT** This method just DOES NOT work for me! I tried the liquid Certo, a whole 3oz package and I still failed!! I will try the sure gell powder tomorrow, but I have lost confidence in this method!
I have no idea how in the world I am gonna pass a real drug test!

DonGo!
05-09-2006, 03:47 PM
P S Blunt,
I hope that this helps, and gets to you in time.

this is just a rough draft of what I will be posting in the future.

Friday April 28th I smoked out many times at a friends house!

Thursday May 4th I took a home marijuana drug screen test, failed.

Thursday night: drank about 3 large glasses of water.

Friday morning (May 5th):

8:15 AM I ate 1/3 of a large daily vitamin and drank down about 2 grams of creatine with 20 oz. of water.

8:20 AM to 10:00 am I prepared for the day (shaved and showered) and studied the forum a bit more.

10:00 AM Pissed

10:10 AM Mixed a 3 oz. box of strawberry jello with 20 oz. of water and drank it. I ate another 1/3 of a large daily vitamin and drank down about 2 more grams of creatine.

10:15 AM began cooking bacon.

10:23 AM Ate about 8 pieces of bacon. By this time I have to really piss, but I held it for another 10 minutes

10:25 AM Ate another 2 grams of creatine.

10:39 AM Prepared synthetic urine (which I couldn't use because the fat guy watched me).

10:48 Pissed

10:54 Drank about 5 more oz. of water and left my house for the Lab.

11:05 Arrived at the lab

11:15 Pissed, like I said already, the guy watched me through a sliding window.

11:17 am The guy tested my urine for the gravity. he cam right back and said that the gravity level was a little low but it was close enough that he would accept it.

Yesterday about 1 PM I got the news that I passed.

I hope that this helps.

More info:

Specific gravity. This measures the amount of substances dissolved in the urine. It also indicates how well the kidneys are able to adjust the amount of water in urine. The higher the specific gravity, the more solid material is dissolved in the urine. When you drink a lot of liquid, your kidneys should produce greater-than-normal amounts of dilute urine (low specific gravity). When you drink very little liquid, your kidneys should make only small amounts of concentrated urine (high specific gravity).

PARAXITE
05-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Followed cincy boy's Directions and Passed!! Last THC Intake:5-5-06
Test at 4:10pm today 1 box (1.75oz) of Sure Jell in 20oz of Ozarka at 2pm
20oz of Ozarka at 3pm with a healthy portion of Chicken Alfredo
20oz of Ozarka for the road trip, Drank 1/2 No other flushes or water prior
Gave a translucent yellow mid-stream specimen and PASSED!!

I am 6'1" 250lbs and had smoked on 4-29-06 and then again on 5-5-06.
prior to that everyday user.Drank 7 beers and 3 shots of Tequila 5-8-06

Zentoph
05-12-2006, 03:05 AM
Grats on passing, learned today that I failed my last test and they're giving me another one tommorow morning. I'm just gonna stay up all night pounding water until the test and hopefully take some ginseng/multivitamin to turn my piss yellow

bongzilla420
05-12-2006, 09:19 PM
wut size box of jello should i use the boxes i have say 3oz (85)grams "the smaller box" is this the ryte ammount???

Nugget123
05-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Hey say u piss then they want u to piss agin 30 min later will it work ?????????? and what size box?

Nugget123
05-12-2006, 11:03 PM
Ok before i posted that comment i didn't read this at all i just got done reading this whole 9 pages and concluded this: Best Idea i've come across, and think it will work, so your saying that greasy foods will make your urine more yellow? And what do u guyz prefer jello or sur gel? And another comment from the point you take the jello with the 20oz. bottle say at 10AM how much time does it take until u can piss clean! Thankx alot

PARAXITE
05-13-2006, 11:50 PM
I used 1 - 1.75 oz. Package of Sure Jell with 20oz of water. Eat greasy foods to breakdown the gel in your stomach, passing the gel faster to your other digestion components.Allowing the fruit pectin (Sure Jell) is passed by urination first within 3 hours of ingestion of product.I had smoked twice within 16 days of this test and was a heavy user 10 hits avg. each day for 17 years. (Bong hits that is!).

Nugget123
05-14-2006, 06:53 PM
thankx alot paraxite so u prefer sur gel over jello or doesnt really matter to you.. So u passed it i take it which is awesome....

Smoke it and you'll love it

Nugget123
05-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Anyone know about Vitamin C 500 which contain gelatin if that would help anything?? AND IS NIACIN WORK?"????

BkPhate
05-17-2006, 04:13 AM
Uhm well no question is a dumb one they say..

If C would work why wouldnt we just down orange juice. B puts the yellow color in your urine after the surgel teq. makes it clear, you dont necessarily have to but its less suspicious.

P.S
Please read the whole topic before posting.

Nugget123
05-19-2006, 02:51 AM
As in gelatin in the vitamin d 500, but yeah what u all think the best time to pee for the actualy test once u drink the mix?

BkPhate
05-19-2006, 03:36 AM
After drinking it wait 2 hours pee once eat somthing drink a 20oz. pee a couple times till its clear, best to cut it off mid-stream when its clear. Do all of this within the 2 hours its better if you just read the whole thing.

OhioDood
05-22-2006, 05:31 AM
Hey guys, I have a drug test tomorrow morning at 10:30 AM EST, it's now 2:09 AM EST. I failed a drug test 2 weeks ago to the day, using one of those detox drinks that are "99% Effective" They are bull, me and my buddy both used them the same day, both failed, both followed directions entirely right. We even had the lady at the store explain it to us.

I have been an extremely heavy smoker, since starting 6 months ago. I smoke 3-4 times a day. I have a very high metabolism (I am 5'7 and just 135 lbs, so I'm a lil guy and I'm 19 years old) I also have not smoked in 13 days. I have a new drug test tomorrow like I stated for a new job, so I will definitely be using Cincy's information as well as everyone else's.

My plan is to drink JELLO mixed with a 20 ounce bottle of water 2 hours before my test (8:30 AM)
I will then eat a McDonald's deluxe breakfast (The one with all that greasy stuff, half of which which is pretty disgusting aka fake scrambled eggs.)
While eating this, I will be drinking a small orange juice from McDonald's.
I will then piss once. Then I will drink another 20 ounce bottle of water 30 minutes prior to going to my drug test.
The drive is 20 minutes long, so this car ride is going to be hell and my bladder might explode but it's a risk I'm willing to take to pass this thing ;-)

I will definitely post results, both of the color of the piss and whether or not I pass. And soofaded, man, I feel bad for you. Although you declaring to quit smoking may be a good thing, if you need your chronic, you need your chronic, just be responsible man. Like I said, I smoke 3-4 times a day and besides my one buddy, not a single person knows I smoke. (Besides you guys now)

So, wish me luck and I will keep you informed, but remember, I'm a little guy so I'm at a huge advantage.

OhioDood
05-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Well, I took my test today after following the exact procedures I explained to you guys above.

Let me first say that when I first started drinking the 3 ounce package of jello mixed with water, I'm like wow, this isn't so bad. But once you get about half way down, the jello mixture gets thicker and thicker and eventually tastes AWFUL. Plus I personally got so full that I felt like I was going to puke at times because it makes the water thicker.

I passed my drug test, got the job, HOWEVER, it was on a cheap test where they tell you the answer instantly. They put a little drip of my piss on this thing that looked like a thermometer, and there was a list of 6 drugs on it with thick red bars beside them. The THC bar was fading in and out, so they said it was weird seeing that, but they still circled negative for me, and I was so thankful. So, basically what I'm saying is that if you are doing this technique, only do it if it's for a drug test used for getting jobs or whatnot. DO NOT try this technique with the lab, because I guarantee it will fail. They were contemplating sending my piss to the lab but the lady thankfully just circled negative.

My piss was a dim dim yellow, it looked clear at first, but once there's a lot you can see slightly enough yellow to make it look believable. To be honest, I thought it looked exactly the color of lemonade (Homemade style).

So, I hope this helps, but like I said, I really wouldn't recommend trying this strategy if going to jail is on the line, because I barely passed I believe and it was with a cheap, cheap test.

Nugget123
05-23-2006, 04:30 AM
Good story, umm.. so dont use this for lab tests i understand and do u know what they do when they bring it to a lab? like how they can test it for this ****, but im just gonna play it safe and wait it out..

Nugget123
05-23-2006, 04:33 AM
CINCY BOY when you say take 2 hours b4 test would 1 1/2 be fine too you would think soo ? thankx

TURKEYNECK
05-31-2006, 06:26 PM
Ive been taking piss test once a month since 2001...Ive tryed everything...NOTHING is 100% fullproof..I JUST got out of jail for failing a piss test...needless to say I learned my lesson and quit untill Im clear. I cant wait to burn again though..Its good medicine...I eat better, sleep better, movies are funnier..plus Ive got to say Ive never smoked a joint and woke up next to a strange slut as with alcohol.., never heard of anyone smoking a joint and beating their wife or kids...herb makes me drive slower....but alcohol is legal and pot isnt? I dont get it.

TURKEYNECK
05-31-2006, 06:49 PM
Someone metioned the "URINATOR" which is an awesome invention...the fake wiener and someone elses piss idea is cool but those things cost like $200
so....heres a cheaper solution.....Buy a large suringe or even better would be one of those suringe type things detists give you to squirt water into your mouth after removing you wisdom teeth... attatch a small hose..such as an oxygen tube to the needle and tape the tube below your "pecker" with medical tape...stash the surringe behind your belt...and when you break it out to give 'em your sample just unzip your jeans and the tube will be hidden..you can descreatly push down on the hammer and squirt a nice little stream of tee tee into the cup! if your concerned about the temp..just go to wal-mart in the hunting/camping section and get a pack of foot warmers..its a little sack of powder that gets really warm (incase you didnt know)

EASY AND CHEAP!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/chaosx44/PISSER.jpg

Nugget123
06-08-2006, 07:03 PM
good idea can u be more specific how to put it together

cincy boy
06-08-2006, 10:35 PM
I never thought this thread would go this crazy follow my directions and dont use jello I dident a friend did if it worked good but use sur gel or something like it and dont use surgel alot it can cause kidney stones :o I just found that out not b/c I have them just some reading and extra thought after all theres a million freaking post on this thread

NEway good ******* luck to all trying to past a test
ps everybody is different so dont think this
idea is 100% I dont want a lawsuit ha

Devilweed
06-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Damn Im afraid to pass that on without testing it first. Oh well, thanks a lot for posting that!

purple_chronic
06-10-2006, 10:01 PM
I cant wait to burn again though..Its good medicine...I eat better, sleep better, movies are funnier..plus Ive got to say Ive never smoked a joint and woke up next to a strange slut as with alcohol.., never heard of anyone smoking a joint and beating their wife or kids...herb makes me drive slower....but alcohol is legal and pot isnt? I dont get it.

LOL nice talking man...

Smoking3000
06-13-2006, 11:16 PM
For Who It May Concern:

I Know That Sur-gel Works!!!!!!!!! :) A Freind Of Mine First Heard Of It From Someone Who Works At The D/t Place. She Called And Asked (believe It Or Not) What Could She Use And He Recommended Sur-gel. At First We Couldn't Find It, So We Got Something Called Emes Kosher-gel. It Is Used For Passover. She Tried It First And Then So Did I. The **** Works!!!!!!!!!! I Don't Know How Or Why, But It Did. If Anynoe Cares To Know How, I'll Be Glad To Post.

I Have The Chance Of Random Supervised Drug Testing At My Job. I Have To Be Clean Everyday I Go To Work. I Have Been Using Sur-gel Everyday Since I Have Know About It. I Have Not Been Tested On My Job, But I Did An At Home Test To Make Sure That It Worked B/c I Can't Take Chances. I Love My Job, But I Love Maryjane, Too.

cincy boy
06-15-2006, 01:56 AM
your going to have some massive kidney stones man be careful
:confused:

prmf
06-18-2006, 12:16 AM
ok let me no if i got it right..
i read the whole thread and its a bit confusing sooo
1) mix jello/ sur gel with 20oz water
2)eat something greasy
3)drink another 20oz water
4)pee before the test

soofaded
06-22-2006, 03:34 AM
aw what it doesnt work on lab test? will it atleast dilute it? because i have one comming up tomro and i dont wanna get busted =\ ive been drinkin a grip of water and takin cranberry pills for like 1week or more maybe itll help i hope? wish me luck ima use the surgelmethod too.. anyways i hope it wokrs for a lab test .. or at least dilute it so i can take it again

Smoof One
06-26-2006, 12:32 AM
Ok, I consider myself to have a vast understanding of drug testing knowledge and info. I have spent 2 years studying about the ways of avoidance and remedies to keep/be clean. First i want to destroy the myth about certain procedures that "work" when they dont work at all! For example goldenseal and any herbs out there that you have heard rumors of DO NOT WORK! second, cranberry juice and other juices are a myth too they are just diuretics which make you piss alot. THC is fat soluble which means that THC is stored in your fat. seeing that fat is not water soluble, drinking lots of water doesn nothing but cause unnesissary discomfort. Exersice is the only sure way to get THC out of your system, by exerciseing are burning fat thus excreting the THC into the blood stream which is then filtered out through your urine and fecal matter. LAB TESTS and CHEAP STRIP TESTS ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT! Labs test for a variety of measures when taking a urine sample:
(http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_faq.shtml#5)

Color
Temperature
Creatinine
pH
Specific gravityDETECTION TIMES:
Drug tests detect drugs as well as metabolites. Metabolites are the byproducts of a substance after it has run through your system. To determine whether you will pass or not, it is important to know how much of the illicit metabolites are in your urine and how much is tested for. The table below will give you an approximation; however, it varies depending on a number of factors. The halflife of THC concentration ranges between 0.8 to 9.8 days. There is too much human variation to even approximate how long THC will be detected in the urine of an individual. Infrequent users with a fast metabolism will have the shortest detection time. Frequent users with a slow metabolism will have long detection times. The only way to estimate a detection time is to consider the lower and upper bounds (3-30 days), and decide based on the factors I've mentioned.

Drug Approximate Detection Time in Urine using EMIT:
Cannabinoids 3-30 days (habitual use 30 to 90 days)
Cocaine 2-4 days
Opiates 2-4 days

Try to call in sick on test day to delay one more day if possible; it will help. Other factors determining degree of intoxication include metabolism, tolerance, frequency of intake, fluid intake, amount of marijuana, potency of marijuana, and length of time you've been a user. If you use marijuana on rare occasions, your urine may be clean of metabolites in less than a week. There is a common and strange phenomena that occurs with chronic users. You would expect a chronic user to have the longest detection time and the smallest chance of passing. This is not always the case. A chronic user with a high tolerance will eliminate drugs quicker than an occasional user. Chronic users have tested negative after a week long binge. Lipid tissue also makes a huge difference. Skinny users not only have a faster metabolism (usually), but also lack storage for THC metabolites. Fat will cause a lag in excretion pattern, and lead to a longer detection time. An individuals detection time for THC is so unpredictable. Please don't post or e-mail a question "how long will it take..."

DRUG SCREENING CUTOFF GC/MS CUTOFF:
Cocaine 150 / 150
Marijuana 50/15
Opiates 300
All cutoff levels are in nanograms/mL

Passive smoke and positives: "Can Second hand marijuana smoke in a car can cause you to fail the next day?". It is possible that second hand [marijuana] smoke will raise someone to the 50 ng/mL level; however, *extreme* exposure is required.

Decreasing detection times: Increasing metabolism is probably the most effective way to decrease the time period that drugs can be detected in your system. Physical activity can increase your metabolic rate as much as two thousand percent! Nothing beats proper training taken to an extreme. A high calorie diet is the next best way to increase metabolism. Consuming mass quantities of high calorie food will increase metabolic rate by up to 10 percent. On the contrary, a malnutritious (light) diet could lower your metabolism by 10 percent. So exercise with intensity, and eat big.

THINGS TESTED TO DETECT COUNTER MEASURES:
Labs often do tests to find out if the sample is legitimate.

Color: If a urine sample looks clear, the lab will suspect that it's watered down. They can't report it as positive, but they may reject the sample and inform your employer that you tried to beat the test. If this happens, the sample might as well be positive, because you won't get hired. Take vitamin B complex to color your urine yellow.

Temperature: Urine should be between 91 and 97 degrees. NIDA certified labs will verify temperature. If it isn't, they will suspect you added water to the cup, or used substitution. Disposable pocket hand warmers (sold in department stores) will keep a urine sample warm, provided that the urine is in a condom or douche bag.

Creatinine: Creatinine is a substance produced by vertebrates, and it shows up in urine. Creatinine levels drop below normal when people dilute their urine. This tests to ensure that the subject didn't drink unusual amounts of water. An *accurate* creatinine "clearance" test would require a urine and blood test 24 hours before the drug test to determine the normal creatinine level for that individual. This is almost never done. You should still be cautious because they do often use the inaccurate method of comparing your creatinine level during the drug test to an average.

pH: pH is often changed when people spike their sample with household products. Use caution when doping urine, pH is usually tested.

Specific gravity: An unusual specific gravity indicates that a sample has been tampered with.

PRODUCING CLEAN URINE:

Fiber: A high fiber diet will help by redirecting fat soluble metabolites to the colon rather than bladder. "THC is eliminated primarily in the stool via bile acids. Both EMIT and RIA detect a secondary metabolite which is reabsorbed from the intestines. Thus a person with a high fiber diet will excrete a majority of THC [metabolites] in the stool."

How to give a clean sample: Don't give urine from your first urination of the day. It's the dirtiest, and can be heavily filled with metabolites. Urinate a couple of times before giving a test sample. Also, don't give the beginning or end of the stream. Piss in the toilet, then quickly stop and go in the cup. Stop, and shift back to the toilet for the last portion. Only give a midstream sample. Just be sure to give 60 cc's.

Exercise: Athletes have a big advantage over normal civilians. When fat is burned, THC byproducts are released into the blood. This is the only way to get THC metabolites out of lipid tissue. "Normal living will burn them slowly, as your fat reserves get turned over" . Due to an athletes high metabolic rate, THC moves through an athletes system significantly faster. Exercising between drug tests will clean THC metabolites from the system at a faster rate, thus lowering the detection period. It is important to stop burning fat cells near test time. On test day, it doesn't matter what's in your lipid tissue. What's in your blood and urine does matter. Exercise increases the amount of THC metabolites in the urine; so quit exercising a week before the test. Be lazy, and eat big. This will put the body in an anabolic fat-storing stage. At this point, the "buried" THC metabolites won't escape and go the the urine. There are drugs that will increase metabolism the way exercise does, but these are the same drugs that they are usually testing for. Exercise should only be considered when the subject knows that he or she will not be given a pop quiz in the near future.

SITES THAT OFFER VAST INFORMATION CONCERNING DRUG TESTS!
http://www.erowid.org
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_faq.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml

Sincerely,
Smoof_ One

SmokeSum330
06-29-2006, 08:26 PM
great post smoof. i might be taking a test in a couple of weeks, i'm not sure. i ate some weed cookies last weekend but i haven't smoked in a couple months. would it be in my system longer because i ingested it instead of smoking it?

Smoof One
06-30-2006, 02:16 AM
great post smoof. i might be taking a test in a couple of weeks, i'm not sure. i ate some weed cookies last weekend but i haven't smoked in a couple months. would it be in my system longer because i ingested it instead of smoking it?

Hey smokesum330! thanks for taking the time to read my post! Anyways, seeing that you are an occasional smoker like myself. i believe that you will be clean seeing that you haven't smoked in the months prior to when you ate the cookies. also if your test is in a couple of weeks this will give you more than enough time to exercise and flush your system. prior to the test though, quit exercising(quit exercising a week before the test to be on the safe side). and if your test is random just start being active and exercising a.s.a.p. and sweat alot! do cardio. do whatever makes your heart beat, which then burns off the fat cells excreting the THC.

Just stay active and drink the recommended 8 cups of water a day(give or take) and you should be in the clear. as for eating and smoking, and the concern you have for it staying in your system longer. dont worry, im pretty sure that its all the same. it enters your body one way or another so its still saturating the fat cells with THC.

Just ABSTAIN from smoking till your test.. worst thing ever is to smoke and then worry your head off about when your test is. Hope my advice helps bro! peace and love.

Sincerely,
Smoof_One

Ganj
06-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Alright so if I eat like 5 of those little Jello snack packs a half hour before it, would I be okay?

Smoof One
07-07-2006, 07:13 AM
I dont agree necissarily with the whole surgel idea but if it flushes your system well enough then i dont see a problem with it. but im afraid to say that if you take a lab test then the lab personal are gonna know whats up and make you re-test, until you give a perfect accurate sample. either that or you will end up having to take a blood test.

thats my 2 cents.

DopeDoctor
07-07-2006, 05:40 PM
well give them fake tests for about a month, and say you really like jello.

bmello
07-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Smoof, interested in more info where you got it in particular. Searched that website you posted but have neglected to see anything Reputable, reviewed, if you know what I mean, the facts you have posted are scientific facts but did you gather this info on that website? I am very interested, thanks

Smoof One
07-08-2006, 02:40 AM
Smoof, interested in more info where you got it in particular. Searched that website you posted but have neglected to see anything Reputable, reviewed, if you know what I mean, the facts you have posted are scientific facts but did you gather this info on that website? I am very interested, thanks

Well bmello if you go to this link.....http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing.shtml you will see that at the bottom of the page there is a bibliography of where this person got their facts. Erowid is a VERY reputable site! There info is accurate and informative. as for you not seeing the noticalbe research behind it i dont know what to say other than browse around the site and click on the links and dig deeper into the knowledge that is presented before you.

also try these links.. all of them have tons of info waiting to be revealed. it took me a while to find alot of it cuz its not really on a linear basis. you kinda have to look for it.

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_faq.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_testing.shtml

if you have any further questions i'd be more than happy to help you find what your looking for.

bmello
07-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Yes I tried to contact the person who wrote it but was unable to find him at the university or anywhere...as for the rest, I don't know if I want to spend the time searching for their reputable resources when I can't find the author...:cool:

Don't get me wrong, some of the stuff is facts, like cut offs/confirms, or the kind of drugs tested for what and how they are tested, people don't even know that meth is tested under a different category than amphetamines...but that stuff could be found anywhere, I am just wondering about the other facts that need to be substantiated...:confused:

Smoof One
07-11-2006, 03:13 AM
I am just wondering about the other facts that need to be substantiated...:confused:

what facts? most of the facts stated on erowid and affiliates are reputable and carry some knowledge. most info that is bullshit...well is bullshit and you can pick that info out. but the other info is pretty straight up and obvious. what exactly are you questioning bmello. give me a link or a sentence or something....so i can help you more.

bmello
07-11-2006, 05:41 PM
6. PRODUCING CLEAN URINE
THC is fat soluble, and it gets stored in your fat cells. Cleaning it out of your lipid tissue is very difficult. Many herbal products claim to clean out your system, yet they do nothing to remove THC byproducts from fat cells. A study was done in Germany in 1993 on 50 of the most common herbs used by people trying to pass the test. All 50 herbs failed to cause a negative. Unfortunately, this rumor will not die. Goldenseal (plant) is useless; yet it's the most common thing for people to use. The only way to extract THC from fat cells is to exercise (5.8). Fat cells secrete fat with THC metabolites at a constant rate, regardless of what herbs you consume. You may be able to temporarily clean THC metabolites from your bloodstream, or dilute your fluids to yield a larger urine/THC ratio, but your bloodstream will continue collecting THC metabolites from fat. Your urine will continue collecting THC metabolites from your bloodstream.

Yes this sounds plausible, but he did not refer who did the test in Germany...exercise is the best but he does refer to a very important fact later that I stress but I don't see much of it here on the forum, watch your exercising, and you must be an avid exerciser for this to work...

6.1 Dilution: Hyper saturating your body with fluids will dilute metabolites possibly below the 50 ng/mL threshold, depending on your metabolism. Be aware that creatinine levels are often tested, and will show that the sample has been diluted. Diluting your sample will also produce clear urine, with virtually no yellow color. They will assume that you've diluted your sample, and they may reject your sample on the basis of color alone. It's only necessary to start drinking just before the test. Those who drown themselves in fluid days before a test are only causing unnecessary discomfort. Those who stay up all night drinking don't have any better chance than one who drinks heavily first thing in the morning. Get up early if the test is early, but don't lose sleep over a test that's given in the daytime.

Creatnine level has to be more than 20 mg. Specific gravity has to be greater than 1.003. I have seen urine look like water and go through a SAMHSA cerified lab and pass, color is not an issue. I have also seen non-certified labs give false positives for these situations because they do what they want because they are not certified and regularly inspected like a SAMHSA certified lab.

6.2.5 Certa or Certo: This is an untested diuretic. Certa "has something to do with canning. Some people swear by it. Trouble is, it's always somebody else, a third party not present during the conversation, who uses it" (Pearson). I've heard rumors about people who smoked right up to the day before the test, consumed fruit pectin (a canning substance similar to Certa), and passed the test. However, there hasn't been any tests to validate those claims. Will someone with a lab at their disposal please test this stuff?

Interesting on this due to the fact, if I am correct, isn't this the same stuff as SureGel? I may be wrong...

6.8 Exercise: Athletes have a big advantage over normal civilians. When fat is burned, THC byproducts are released into the blood. This is the only way to get THC metabolites out of lipid tissue. "Normal living will burn them slowly, as your fat reserves get turned over" (Dr. Grow). Due to an athletes high metabolic rate, THC moves through an athletes system significantly faster. Exercising between drug tests will clean THC metabolites from the system at a faster rate, thus lowering the detection period. It is important to stop burning fat cells near test time. On test day, it doesn't matter what's in your lipid tissue. What's in your blood and urine does matter. Exercise increases the amount of THC metabolites in the urine; so quit exercising a week before the test. Be lazy, and eat big. This will put the body in an anabolic fat-storing stage. At this point, the "buried" THC metabolites won't escape and go the the urine. There are drugs that will increase metabolism the way exercise does, but these are the same drugs that they are usually testing for. Exercise should only be considered when the subject knows that he or she will not be given a pop quiz in the near future.

Again, this process needs to be stressed because I don't think everyone is an avid exerciser and may back fire on them...

11. IF YOU FAIL
If you fail the test, raise hell. Failing the drug test has been known to make a quiet person go ballistic. You will be interviewed by a medical review official (MRO), who would try to find out why you tested positive. MRO's are NOT impartial. An MRO is an employee of the lab, and is there for quality control. They are also there to protect the lab by coercing the court into thinking that the person who failed is a drug abuser. "Anything you say to an MRO can and will be used against you" (RDW). If you fight it, your lawyer "can subpoena the proficiency testing records of the laboratory for review" (anon1). These questions should be asked about the lab you are challenging:
How does the lab handle samples? Are they NIDA/CAP certified? Do they participate in appropriate proficiency testing? Whay is their track records in the proficiency testing program? Have they ever failed a proficiency test? What are the qualifications of the technical staff performing the test? What technologies do they use to screen and confirm?

NIDA tests are now SAMHSA tests and are tested under the strictest guidlines due to the fact that the people that fall under these guidlines have constitutional rights. The only labs that are allowed to do these tests are inspected semi-annually and must follow strict guidlines. Also, an MRO is a doctor and works for himself, they do not work for the lab, and what would the lab and/or MRO benefit with a positive test? You can go to the SAMHSA website and find certified labs and ones that got their certification taken away. The paper trail does not go away because of chain of custodies that follow every drug test collected. All of these procedures are in place to protect the donor (person taking drug test). I personally would trust these outfits more than a half-*** lab that will give any result they want, and those are the ones that need to be watched...Unfortunatly, employers will use these crappy labs because they are cheaper than certified labs, and I personally would want to work for someone that drug tests their employees due to the fact that I could be working around someone who might kill me because they have a substance abuse problem, that is my constitutional right. i only wish that pot was not on the schedule 1 list and that does need to change and the way of testing for it needs to change because of the way it metabolizes in the system.

13. POLITICS AND ETHICS OF DRUG TESTING
He kept this short, so will I: He states that it is unconstitutional for people to be drug tested, as long as they are aware of the effects of the drug. I am a pot smoker and did alot more than pot in my early years. Because of this, I started working with kids because of the drug problem we have. Do research and find out how many babies are born addicted to meth...is that responsible drug use? Is it constitutional for the baby who has no choice? Who is going to pay for the baby's welfare? I have yet to have seen the majority users of meth have total control of the drug...

These are my questions and opinions, you asked, I will now get down from my soapbox...I think that people do not have to spend alot of money to buy products that don't work, but everday juices as a part of a daily ritual, along with exercise and plenty of water helps to speed the washing away of toxins from one's body. I don't discount your advice on exercise, it is an important part of the regimine, but I always believe in plan B's and don't put all your eggs in one basket. I believe that if one smokes pot and knows they will be tested, they plan ahead and do their best to ensure that they will pass. Have a great day!!! :cool:

Smoof One
07-12-2006, 04:20 AM
1.Yes this sounds plausible, but he did not refer who did the test in Germany...exercise is the best but he does refer to a very important fact later that I stress but I don't see much of it here on the forum, watch your exercising, and you must be an avid exerciser for this to work...

2.Creatnine level has to be more than 20 mg. Specific gravity has to be greater than 1.003. I have seen urine look like water and go through a SAMHSA cerified lab and pass, color is not an issue. I have also seen non-certified labs give false positives for these situations because they do what they want because they are not certified and regularly inspected like a SAMHSA certified lab.

3.Interesting on this due to the fact, if I am correct, isn't this the same stuff as SureGel? I may be wrong...

4.Again, this process needs to be stressed because I don't think everyone is an avid exerciser and may back fire on them...

5.NIDA tests are now SAMHSA tests and are tested under the strictest guidlines due to the fact that the people that fall under these guidlines have constitutional rights. The only labs that are allowed to do these tests are inspected semi-annually and must follow strict guidlines. Also, an MRO is a doctor and works for himself, they do not work for the lab, and what would the lab and/or MRO benefit with a positive test? You can go to the SAMHSA website and find certified labs and ones that got their certification taken away. The paper trail does not go away because of chain of custodies that follow every drug test collected. All of these procedures are in place to protect the donor (person taking drug test). I personally would trust these outfits more than a half-*** lab that will give any result they want, and those are the ones that need to be watched...Unfortunatly, employers will use these crappy labs because they are cheaper than certified labs, and I personally would want to work for someone that drug tests their employees due to the fact that I could be working around someone who might kill me because they have a substance abuse problem, that is my constitutional right. i only wish that pot was not on the schedule 1 list and that does need to change and the way of testing for it needs to change because of the way it metabolizes in the system.

5.He kept this short, so will I: He states that it is unconstitutional for people to be drug tested, as long as they are aware of the effects of the drug. I am a pot smoker and did alot more than pot in my early years. Because of this, I started working with kids because of the drug problem we have. Do research and find out how many babies are born addicted to meth...is that responsible drug use? Is it constitutional for the baby who has no choice? Who is going to pay for the baby's welfare? I have yet to have seen the majority users of meth have total control of the drug...

These are my questions and opinions, you asked, I will now get down from my soapbox...I think that people do not have to spend alot of money to buy products that don't work, but everday juices as a part of a daily ritual, along with exercise and plenty of water helps to speed the washing away of toxins from one's body. I don't discount your advice on exercise, it is an important part of the regimine, but I always believe in plan B's and don't put all your eggs in one basket. I believe that if one smokes pot and knows they will be tested, they plan ahead and do their best to ensure that they will pass. Have a great day!!! :cool:
1. contact erowid with the specific reference you are arguing and they should get back to you. but i agree that if you are overwieght and/or obese then exercising isnt going to do it for you. also if you do exercise before a test you should stop exercising 2-3 days before you are tested so your body wont excrete any more thc than nessisary

2. eating red meat prior to your test will increase your creatinine lvls. so even if you urine is diluted it will pass. i agree but when i am typing about this i am refering specificly to certified labs. labs that deal with probation and drug offenses. i have been put through the ringer with being on probation myself and i know what they do and dont do. I've been there when they told my creatinine lvls were wack and that my urine was too clear, or the gravitiy wasnt right!

3. i believe you are right on this fruit pectin is a derivative of sure-gel...

4. again these crappy labs are not what im talking about. i do know that they exist but they are less likely to put up a fight over a false positive. so if hell is raised they may back down and ask for another test, thus going through a more accurate lab...possibly.

5. politics surrounding drug tests are irrelivant to this discussion cuz it deals with passing a drug test, not trying to change legislation. i believe drug testing i a violation of the 5th admendment but thats my own opinion. the only thing we can do is write to our congress men/women and raise debate on this issue.

bmello
07-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Well do you know how to get ahold of this guy because I believe that is how this conversation started, I have tried and all emails are kicked back and don't exist. No not all probation departments use certified labs, I know because I use to work for one. You asked me the discrepencies I had with this website, I included all the discrepencies I had with this website, so why isn't the politics relevant? It shows me that someone is being biased when they include their views and opinions, hence is everything they are saying to be believe?

You opinion is your opinion, I accept it, may not agree with it, that is the point correct? Do I think everything you say is disagreeable to me? No, but anything I don't agree with I would ask you to back up with facts to then decide if I change my opinion. My opinion is based on what facts I have found to be substantiated by peer/reviewed writings, meaning that they have substantial backing on their facts. All I have found on this guys website is the same stuff I have found in scientific writings on the government websites, the rest is just opinion. I may be a skeptic with this guys website, but I need more to believe.

This is how I feel and I am not dinging anyone who chooses to believe in this guy, the info he provides that are scientific facts can be found easily anywhere, but the rest, I just think should warrant more value. My opinion...:cool:

Smoof One
07-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Ok...we're getting alittle to far off topic so I'm just gonna say this. If you dont think erowid is a substantial place for some accurate info dont use, simple. but i've been to other drug sites and they dont even compare to erowid in the amount of knowledge and info about the drugs. some of it may be opinion and some of it may be biased but you have to sift through that. there will never be an pure accurate way of cleansing THC from your system other than abstanance and time. thank you!

bmello
07-12-2006, 07:35 PM
You are welcome, no harm, no foul...:cool:

buhbuh
07-20-2006, 05:57 AM
so im kinda new to this whole deal in general. ive smoked it twice ever haha. once at the end of june and once this past weekend. i just got hit with a surprise drug screening for one of the next two days. i only had a few hits on sunday morning (5-6 total?), would it be enough to show up positive? since i dont know potency or my metabolism and what not, say its average.

ajjazz0627
07-27-2006, 01:51 PM
I just want to thank Cincy Boy for his jello-o idea. My husband had failed two pre-employment drug-tests. He is a heavy user. The first test we tried one of those supposed "not to fail" drinks. What a bunch of **!!! The second time we tried the vinegar drink and cranberry juice. Did not work!!!. That is when I went on-line an came across this web-site. We tried your jello drink and followed your steps. Guess what he passed and has the job!!!! So I want to say again, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!:D

bmello
07-27-2006, 04:39 PM
I just want to thank Cincy Boy for his jello-o idea. My husband had failed two pre-employment drug-tests. He is a heavy user. The first test we tried one of those supposed "not to fail" drinks. What a bunch of **!!! The second time we tried the vinegar drink and cranberry juice. Did not work!!!. That is when I went on-line an came across this web-site. We tried your jello drink and followed your steps. Guess what he passed and has the job!!!! So I want to say again, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!:D

I have questions, is he still smoking and did he ever stop? Is he a big man? Does he exercise regularly? Does he have a fast metabolism? How long has he been a heavy user? If you don't mind, I am very curious as are some others on this forum.

Also, to let you know, cranberry only helps and aids in the cleansing of someone who has stopped smoking, and the vinegar is about as bad as kids taking chlorine, not good at all, but the sure jel is something that people seem to be getting positive results on so congrats for you :cool:

ajjazz0627
07-27-2006, 06:01 PM
bmello,

My husband is 5' 9" he is about 150 lbs. As for exercising regularly he doesn't do much but smoke and drink. He could eat anything and doesn't gain a pound (I hate that!!) so he must have a fast metabolism. He has been a smoker on and off since the age of 16 he is now 42. Recently he has been smoking pretty heavily about 8 times a day (by himself). He could go through an oz. of weed in about 2 days.

He knew he was going to have to take a drug test for this new company so he stopped, I believe it was about 2 wks since he last smoked. The other two times he was tested he smoked up till the night of the test. The only thing that came up on the most recent test was a high sugar count. He had to speak to someone about proper diet and all that.

Hope this helps :)

geo943
07-27-2006, 10:35 PM
i had to take a drug test for probation yesterday. i have takin about 6 tests so far and all i did was drink about 4 liters of water and waited to pee white, then went and took the test. all has been good! but yesterday i did the same thing and rode my bike about 5 miles in 90 degree heat and by the time i got there i was sweating pretty bad.when i pee'd it was somewhat yellow. do u think a failed? last time i smoked was 5 days ago. please help!!

bmello
07-27-2006, 11:05 PM
bmello,

My husband is 5' 9" he is about 150 lbs. As for exercising regularly he doesn't do much but smoke and drink. He could eat anything and doesn't gain a pound (I hate that!!) so he must have a fast metabolism. He has been a smoker on and off since the age of 16 he is now 42. Recently he has been smoking pretty heavily about 8 times a day (by himself). He could go through an oz. of weed in about 2 days.

He knew he was going to have to take a drug test for this new company so he stopped, I believe it was about 2 wks since he last smoked. The other two times he was tested he smoked up till the night of the test. The only thing that came up on the most recent test was a high sugar count. He had to speak to someone about proper diet and all that.

Hope this helps :)

Thank you much it does help, happy for your husbands success...:cool:

XesiVe
07-30-2006, 04:12 AM
Great information. :D be sure to remember that one and pass it on :D

truthxpride
08-31-2006, 05:01 PM
OK so i am here yet again with questions for D/T's. I got one last joint left and then i'm done because i need to pass a test for a very important union job. VERY VERY important. I think i'm going to smoke it. Now here's what i need to know... and go ahead and correct me if need be.
In less than thirty days from now is it possible to pass after habitual use and one more joint today?

AeroTX
09-02-2006, 03:45 AM
how many days exactly, and what type of build do you have. And depends on your diet. Go here, these people helped me and many others to pass drug tests vavrying from saliva to hair and urine tests! www.passyourdrugtest.com They have IM so you can talk to a rep and they can help you. They are very nice and helpful

drugtesting
09-13-2006, 11:58 AM
If you want to pass a drug test buy the strip 32 oz drink it works for sure every time you can but it at www.passyourdrugtest2.com

cabby1
09-13-2006, 02:13 PM
just using jello will work? or is sure jell a better way?

and can someone please run me through the steps of using it please. i wanna get it just right:D

cabby

drugtesting
09-13-2006, 03:39 PM
Cabby1 thats bull **** if you smoke every day or every other day spend the
$35 and buy the strip detox drink. www.passyourdrugtest1.com (http://www.passyourdrugtest1.com)

I would also get some detox capsules they help speed things along

thruthxpride yes you can clean your self up

(http://www.passyourdrugtest2.com)

cabby1
09-13-2006, 05:47 PM
no bullshit here. ive smoked like 6-7 times n the past month. not interested in ur drinks or pills just the sure jell. thanks anyways

cabby

drugtesting
09-13-2006, 09:21 PM
ok cabby I have been told that it will work But I would not trust that do a trail run go to wallgreen buy a thc test and I bet you the farm you are dirty I dont care how much sure jell you drink O by the way you buy sure jell at krogers

The main active chemical in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). The membranes of certain nerve cells in the brain contain protein receptors that bind to THC. Once securely in place, THC kicks off a series of cellular reactions that ultimately lead to the high that users experience when they smoke marijuana

The part of marijuana that gets you high is called `Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol.' Most people just call this THC, but this is confusing: your body will change Delta-9-THC into more inert molecules known as `metabolites,'Unfortunately, these chemicals gets stored in your fat cells and then leak out later like one of those `time release capsules' advertised on TV.
Up to three months depends on alot of factors.
chris
www.passyourdrugtest1.com (http://www.passyourdrugtest1.com)

healy-john
10-04-2006, 12:39 AM
be carful you all make sur its a piss test and not a hair test they can get that way too ya know only
im not sure but i think its only for smokin the gud

Loobie
10-04-2006, 02:31 AM
I'm a user for med. reasons as well as just because I like it. I had to pass a drug test recently and bought the Quick Fix fake urine from urineluck and passed no problem. You can smoke on the way to the test with synthetic

healy-john
10-04-2006, 02:36 AM
round of applause

{------}

insert joint here

Walker1
10-16-2006, 03:44 AM
What if you smoke only once a week. How many days do I have to wait to not sweat a piss test? I mean, in my opinion it's none of anybody's business what I do on my own time in my own home as long as I'm cool. Screw drug tests!

cabby1
10-16-2006, 01:46 PM
I know a guy who can smoke once a week on the day of his piss test and pass every week. I wouldn't advise smoking if you get tested though. He is a meth-baby and claims his metabolism can get rid of it quickly. **** he got arrested and piss-tested in jail. Smoked 4 hours prior....and passed! Definitely don't smoke if you get tested though. It's not worth the few days in jail, assuming your an adult. I can't smoke either:mad: and it sucks because I harvested awhile back

skunk
10-19-2006, 03:20 AM
not to change the subject or nothing but i spoke with butcher today, a friends friend and he said he couldnt smoke because of testing every month. so i was telling him about the surejel method and he told me that he knows all about making jello he said you make it with bone marrow and hot water . so i was thinking me being an avid deer hunter maybe next time i shoot 1 just cut a leg off and reach up in there and get me some boil it in hot water and bam no sugars or anything else added . what you all think silly or not ? i know someones gonna say gross so go ahead . i dont care im on probation and i will be looking at 5 years if i fail . i think it would be worth a try. straight jello from the source.

AeroTX
10-20-2006, 02:47 AM
You think it's worth the try? Your freedom? You are nuts, my friend! My buddy is on probation and has been for years and he smokes. He just knows when he can and can't. What are you on probation for my I ask, because his is for alcohol, so in turn, they test him for that, not marijuana most the time.Let me know how it works though.

skunk
10-20-2006, 04:22 AM
nahh i dont think i will go that far as to try it but it would be tempting to mix it with the surejel but really sounds nasty. but on the otherhand i do have 5 kids 2 biological and 3 picked up down the road somehow 14 years ago . so i will probably be willing to try anything to pass . i have only got drug tested 1 time in 2 years that i have been on probation i told them i do not drink and do not do anykind of drugs. but when they did test me they tested everyone there that day so i never know . i do drink the surejel every month before checking in but i wanna be confident i will pass when it happens again. and i tell you what this probation **** is ****** up have to be in my fin house at 11pm every night weekends 12am cant do anything including leaving the surrounding 3 countys.this **** just makes you wanna drink and smoke more. (asault) is the charges. and if i try the method i will let everyone know if it works , but as of now i smoke after the 1st of month when i check in till the 5th or 6th of the month and thats it .

msedna
10-23-2006, 12:24 AM
Ok Cincy, here goes. Tomorrow I am taking a drug test and I have already purchased the sure jel, it was $2.49 at the grocery store. I have read your directions and will follow them. I will post as soon as I know my results.

mengsbu52
10-29-2006, 12:47 AM
Okay, i may have a possible job interview sometime next week. my aunt is hooking me up with a job. she sed that they'll call me for an interview and then they'll test me for sickness and a possible drug test.

-the last time i smoked was 12 days ago. it was one cigarello.

-i am 6'0 226 lbs. a little over weighted.

-i have purchased a 3oz. strawberry jello branded jello.

-i cant find a 20oz bottled water. but i have a 1.5 liter empty pepsi bottle can i use this? just measure 20 oz. of water.

so mainly how long will the weed stay in my system? i havent smoked for more than a year before the one 12 days ago.

and can someone give me the directions for the jello water. and like does it matter if the water is too cold or not cold enough. or if it was shaken too much. or not enough. please help. if i dont pass this drug test my entire family will find out that i've smoked pot! please help. any help is appreciated.

thabongkey
11-08-2006, 01:31 PM
so i gotta a job interview an did tha certo trick would it work if they sent if off 2 tha lab i mean i dont wanna look dumb an have a lemon jello cub with my name on it that would totally **** balls considering my sister an brother haved worked there an my brother in-law works there im bring back tha sticky an im new 2 tha forum really wanna know a shurfire way 2 pass a u/a , cotton swap an maybe a hair ( hope not )

Bubba Bear
11-18-2006, 06:43 AM
drug testing is wrong.....I will agree that if you get hurt on the job then being tested is ok...but random testing to me is a violation of your personal rights......we have drug testing where I work...I never been teste yet but if I do I will fail.....LOL..be cause I have a bad back and have to take strong pain pills daily...my supervisors now about it and we are union and in our contract as long as your boss knows and you show you arent a danger and can still do your job safely and dont put you or others in a dangerouse situation then its ok plus you cant have more in your system than the doc has prescibed.......

86vwgti8v
11-21-2006, 01:56 AM
I just wanted to add,
I have tried certo on a few different occasions. Not once had I been fortunate enough to pass.
I do not know if there is a difference in certo and surjel, but certo does not work for me. I tried it both on probation tests and a recent test that got sent to a lab and nothing good. Tommorow I will be trien a product called stinger total detox. wish me luck.

GrewUp To ScrewUp
11-21-2006, 11:37 PM
Thats why its perfectnot exactly. if you look at the drama engulfing the North American Blunt's cousin the wild roaming Meth you can see a legal presendent. If this jello tonic becomes widespread itr will be blocked. You see I could go to a gas station looking for a large amount of products and chemicals. Even though they are all legal apart and most at times togethor if the police catch you with these items you can and most likely will be arrested or penalized. Now there are scenarios possible when you just might need the items that happen to be ingridients for meth and you are in cuffs. only so many coincidences are tolerated in the realm of the legal system. I suspect if too many testers show up with jelly in their tummies the jig will be up and you saying "I like jello, i like it.. a...lot.." want hold water.

And you know thats the thing about random drug tests, all the methods you concoct will always mostly fail because all of these things you think of take TIME and arnt anything you can really pull out of your pocket espcially if you are pulled right at that instance. the random drug tests you all are talkin about are the not so random kind.. -_-

just my two cents on this ragin debate..

GrewUp To ScrewUp
11-22-2006, 07:10 PM
so i take it no one can get around the issues i posed?:confused: I guess I "nipped that in the bud" excuse the pun..

laylow6988
11-22-2006, 08:51 PM
I have found for me that given 4 days I can pass a drug test just by drinking a lot of fluids. It worked for me many times. I don't like to do it. I mean, even now. I don't have anything to worry about, but I hate to take piss tests. It's degrading. I hope they find it unconstitutional to do testing unless given a reason to suspect to person is using. And I hope by time they do that they make pot legal. But, it's all hopes and dreams. Oh, I forgot to add... I think the 4 day method works for me due to a few things. I am very skinny, eat a lot(metabolizm is off the charts), and have a very high sugar intake. And I drink a lot of water and beer. Oh, and my pot intake is very low even when I do smoke. I hate to get too stoned, don't feel good. I like to just hit my pipe a few times and I am good for hours. 8th bag lasts over a month easy if by myself. That helps a lot I am sure. Last one I fail was a surprize. And I failed with a 42 or some ****. And they said it was very low. I guess around 10 is the limit. I am not sure what high is then. Because I was smoking pretty heavy about week before then due to high stress levels. And it was goooood!

GrewUp To ScrewUp
11-22-2006, 11:38 PM
if u thank u r so special and unable to relate to the general population of test takers why are you telling us this?

Professor bongwater
12-11-2006, 07:56 AM
Could someone please tell me the dry weight of the Sure-gel that is to be added to 20oz. of water? Out of curiosity I mixed 1 pack of jell-o (3oz) to 20oz. of water, ate and then drank another 20oz. of water. I tested my second sample with a home test and failed. I was unable to find "Sure-gel" so I am unsure of the weight of powder to add to the h2o.
Sorry if this was already mentioned I read all 13 pages and never found an answer to my question, so I am asking.
Thanx
Prof. B

AfricanHerbsman
01-09-2007, 04:02 AM
I was also wondering what the dry weight was. I have a pack of 6 OZ lime jello. Is this about the right weight?

ILoveWeed
01-12-2007, 02:30 AM
I've read all post on DT. I took my first pre employment test today and I waiting (very nervous). I took 2 niacin 500mg last night drank a crap load of water. I took 2 500mg this moring before interview and 750mg more an hour before test plus loads of water. I had a little color to my urine. My son in law was in the navy and this is how he passed his test. My Daughter has passed 3 test this way and her friend just passed this week using this method. I sure hope it works for me. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

ILoveWeed
01-14-2007, 05:55 AM
:D Well I Passed! I was so nervous that it wouldn't work for me. They made me wait till late Friday, I start this week!:peace:

cincy boy
01-14-2007, 08:06 AM
surgel comes in a box the size of jello boxs and i dont no how many fl ozs ar in a moutain dew bottel but i think it 12 or 24