A few Buds i Picked Last Night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool46

Reaction score
I just took the tops off this one Mother. Going to let the lower buds go a few more days and tighten up a little more. What do you think?

DSCF0706.JPG

DSCF0709.JPG

DSCF0710.JPG

DSCF0717.JPG

DSCF0718.JPG

Whats up Toll46. Looks great man. Do you have them hanging in a dark dry place? Do you have a small fan blowing a slight breeze on them? I would trim all those big fan leaves off but that's me. :D Looks great man, can't wait for the smoke report.

TBG This is the Bedroom/ Flower/ veg room. So unless im doing work in one of the rooms it is very dark and dry. And there is air always circulating in this room. I think im good. Maybe a little cooler in there than it could be. I personally leave all the leaf on for the first 5 days of hang dry. IMHO Cuz when the leaves droop they form around the bud and shield it making the buds a little more dence.

Tool46 said:
I personally leave all the leaf on for the first 5 days of hang dry. IMHO Cuz when the leaves droop they form around the bud and shield it making the buds a little more dence.
Sounds good to me man we all have our own ways which makes this even more fun ;)

lookin good, I cant wait to hear the SR. Keep us posted

Latest posts

Back