Pics of My Plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbremner

Reaction score
Hi All:

I would love to post some pictures of my plant and get some feedback as to how much longer I have until harvest, but how do you post a picture???

sbremner said:
Hi All:

I would love to post some pictures of my plant and get some feedback as to how much longer I have until harvest, but how do you post a picture???

Hey sbremner! Good to meetcha. When you either post a new post, or answer another post, if you scroll down just a bit, you'll see a white button named "Manage Attachments". When you click it, another window will appear that you can browse your way to your pics, one at a time. After choosing the pics, make sure you UPLOAD them using the upload button in that window. Give it a try in this thread if you like and if it messes up, I'll delete it for you if you like. You'll get it down man.

Let's see those pics!

Okay - got it to load today. This pic was taken last weekend. What do you think? I think she's real pretty! Can't wait - Hope she's still around in a week or two.

Bud 4.JPG

Glad to see ya got your pics up of your lady because man she is a beauty isn't she. What makes things even better is harvest is around the corner. ;)

Good Job Man! You can put several pics into one post as well.

That's one sweet looking bud shot!

I'm a total newbie to growing (not smoking), for a 45 year old green thumb mom - this is very exciting! How much longer do you think she needs to grow? I was thinking first weekend in October? Any suggestions as to how I should determine the harvest time?

Circumstances with my neighbors forced me to pull my beautiful girl tonight. The kids (don't worry - all over 18) are busy cutting leaves. We're making cookie butter this weekend. I will take pics as soon as the kids are done and post 'em for ya. Hope you're all doing well tonight!

I'm sorry to here that you had to pull her. What a real bummer. :( I would say that she had to be close to being finished if she was growing outside. I know where i live people started pulling their outdoor plants. Be sure to give us a smoke report when she's all dried. ;)

Hi BG:

No worries. She's a fine plant with a great high that doesn't get you down and drowsy. It's been arid here with the humidity level in the single digits - so it dried nicely.

Thanks for the encouragement and admiration of my plant pics. I appreciate it since I'm new to this site and process.

I am going to do research to grow one or two plants indoors this next go 'round for security purposes. It's for my own use so I don't need a "farm" load of equipment. I may have questions for you down the line. Any link that I can go to that may help me with equipment and/or knowledge?
Have a great Saturday!
-Shell

Latest posts

Back