Chicken Alfredo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
  • 8 tablespoons or more Canna Butter
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
  • 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
  • 2 small zucchini, julienned
  • 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
  • 6 ounces fettuccine, cooked, drained
  • 2 grams Gound Marijuana
DIRECTIONS

1. In a skillet over low heat, melt cream cheese and canna butter; stir smooth. Add milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 3 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken, broccoli, zucchini and red pepper. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Reduce heat; cover and cook 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Serve over fettuccine. Top with ground Marijuana (use as if was parsely or oregano... some not too much)

what the hell is up with chicken alfredo...lol, didnt think u could make a mary jane alfredo. i guess anything is possible right! anyway, ever have a turkey stuffed with the special mary jane? i wonder what that would taste like...hmm, sounds good.

How strong is this high from the alfredo? I mean, you are using 2 grams, but it will be spread out in all that liquid.

StonedCold said:
How strong is this high from the alfredo? I mean, you are using 2 grams, but it will be spread out in all that liquid.

That's just the pretty topping.

"8 tablespoons or more Canna Butter"

That's the high.

Latest posts

Back