Duh, This oughta' do. Dreamgrower's Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dream grower

Don't forget your towel!
Reaction score
Since I joined here in Aug., I was busy with the crop and such. One night I stumbled onto this website. I've never really ha much expierience with 'puters and the like. Let alone chatting on a web forum. Plus I had that new digital camera! So, I dove in. Chatted a little with TBG, Stoney Bud, Hick, Mutt and many others. It was awesome. Talkin to someone on- line about weed! Who'da thunk it?? Next thing ya know, I'm uploading pics of my Ladies. Those pics are all over this website. Now, I want to put them all together in one place.:) From seed to bag, 4.35 pounds of prime manicured bud from 12 plants. That will get me through the whole year and then some...:eek:

3 weeks.jpg

P823your surrounded...  overhead shot head.jpg

first week in august.jpg

P8260002 the four sisters.jpg

P9060010.jpg

P9060015  LTP Cola.jpg

P9120003crop.jpg

P826lightened this could hang in yr living room0001 (450 x 600).jpg

P8290007.jpg

P9250005 9ft table TWICE (600 x 450).jpg

P8290009 buds winding up main stem.jpg

P9120004.jpg

And just a couple more... Wait till next year!!!

P9180016 (600 x 450).jpg

PA080002 (600 x 450).jpg

P9220001 last day.jpg

P8290003retouch.jpg

jumping-smiley-027.gif
WOW MAN NOW THATS SOME BEAUTIFUL PICTURES MAN!!!!!!
I know someone who's gonna be doin some partyin
party-smiley-020.gif

beautiful dawg man..whats his name?

Dude, Good to see you. I'm blazin' one as I type. Crushed... Mutt, That is Chase. He is now 4-1/2 yrs. old. He is my constant companion. Absolutely the most incredible dog I've ever owned or seen. Rescued him from a mean, nasty little boy when he was about 12 wks. . Starvin', dehydrated. We bonded instantly. Anything I teach him takes Like once and he's got it. He's never more than a few feet away from me at any given time unless I tell him to. Hand and word trained. I'm tellin ya', he's a hell of a dog! Sorry, I know this is for weed. Although, if he ever caught ya on the property, let alone the garden. It's gonna' hurt!

Thats why a dog is mans best freind...or worst enemy. :p
Yeah its a site for herb, but ya can brag about yer dog man. ;)

edit:
cuzz...look at my title man. I love dogs. I can just tell. ussually by there shoulders. ;) (except for them yip yip dogs.)

awesome shots.........thanks for sharing :)

Holy crap dream grower 4.35 lbs. is a butt load of bud man. If ya need some help smoking just give a yell and we'll be their. :D You had a very nice grow this year by the looks and weight of things. Great pics man. ;)

Man, I would like nothing more than to sit down with you guys and just party till we puke!! Yea, all along I was hoping for 3.5 or so. Pleasant surprize

CONGRATS on the successfull harv'!!!
"How sweet it is!!"

totally agree with BSki8950 ! congrats!! i'm already waiting the spring after this pics

Awwww Man, gotta love a harvest like that ! Bet you could smell that coming up the driveway. I love the big outdoor plants. Nothing like mother nature..

:) DA MILKMAN:)

P.s. if you need a son,daughter,brother,father,sister,mother or lover call me!!!

Hey, Thanks for the great posts folks. You each deserve your own reply, forgive me. Thanks Hick, It tis', BSki8950, Yes, The Lord has Blessed me with More than 50 acres to tend for him until it's anothers turn... vale46, Sping can't come soon enough. Anxious to grow my crosses(a surprize in every plant!) MilkMan, LOL your tearin me up!!! When the wind blew right, yea ya could. Drives me crazy. Luckily it's rare. Can ya trim buds real fast?? I'll think about it. LOL, LOL, LOL.

Dreamgrower, your grow is my dream. LOL. Excellent growing. I wanna try outdoors so bad. Plants just get sooo big that it would be nearly impossible for me to hide it.

Hey rockydog, Thanks alot. O/D rocks!!The biggest one I ever grew was 13 ft. high and 5ft. across. Yea, they can get big. But, Short varieties exist. Got a space 20x20 u think is safe? give er a whirl. Plus you can LST O/D 2.

LST outdoors, never even thought of that. When is the best time to plant?

Hey rdog, That depends on where you live. I start indoor apri 1 using natural light( big ass window). I have used flos ,when I was doin really big grows. putting them outside as weather and temp permit to "harden them off". By 3rd wk in may thru 2nd wk in june I want them in the ground. I do moon phase. I swear it makes a diff. But it depends on where you live.

Latest posts

Back