Yellow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigweedo

Reaction score
Hey guys, this probably a weak, noob question, but my plants have geen growing great for a week (only a week old) but i notice just a little yellow on some leaf tips and a little yellow on the middle of the leaf. No nutes or anything, just miracle grow soil and 3 inches under cool white flour.
Any sugguestions...maybe it just new growth???
Thanks!
Bigweedo

bigweedo said:
Hey guys, this probably a weak, noob question, but my plants have geen growing great for a week (only a week old) but i notice just a little yellow on some leaf tips and a little yellow on the middle of the leaf. No nutes or anything, just miracle grow soil and 3 inches under cool white flour.
Any sugguestions...maybe it just new growth???
Thanks!
Bigweedo
Unless you have a picture i would say it's new growth. Lots of times the tips of the plants will get yellow or brown on them. I think ours do it almost every grow. IMHO nothing to worry about unless it gets worse.

Many times MG soil requires epsom salts for optimum performance. I use 1/2 tsp per gallon as a preventative

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Sorry about my grammar in that post...I guess that roor got to me! hahahaha:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back