can some body help me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
The tips of my plants are turing yellow and i would like to know if i should feed
my plants every time i water them. can some body help me with this i looked over the posts and could not find a answer i will take pics for you when i get my phone back from my girl friend.also i would like to know if i could make my own soil. The frist soil i want to use its has lime and all the good sutff that should be in a soil mix but they sell it in a dollar store. if i mix that with jiffy mix seed starter and some worm castings would that be a good mix to use. have anybody us Jungle Grow potting mix.

The tips of my plants are turing yellow and i would like to know if i should feed
my plants every time i water them. can some body help me with this i looked over the posts and could not find a answer i will take pics for you when i get my phone back from my girl friend.also i would like to know if i could make my own soil. The frist soil i want to use its has lime and all the good sutff that should be in a soil mix but they sell it in a dollar store. if i mix that with jiffy mix seed starter and some worm castings would that be a good mix to use. have anybody us Jungle Grow potting mix

Generally, burned leaf tips are from overfertilization, but this does not mean you shouldn't be feeding with every watering. You'll have to provide a lot more information to get a more accurate answer. Thngs like plant age and size, container size, current feeding regimine (amounts of food in aounts of water), watering frequency, NPK of the food your using, Ph, etc.

Personally, I never mix oganic ingredients and chemical, assuming the Jungle Grow has chem fertilizer already in it.

Good luck

Smokin

How tall are your plants now?
my plants are about 5 in tall.

How far from the lights are the tops of your plants? Is this a constant distance or have you changed it recently? well i frist started them under a grow sopt light they where about 1 foot away then i just bought a cfl 27 watts now there about 2 in away.

How old are they? 20 days old

What strain are they? i save the seeds form the smoke that i but i used those i don't know what they are pot luck i guess.

Did you start them from seed or clone? seed

What type of containers are you using and what size are they in gallons?
i am using 3 in clay pots becuase thats what i had the money for now i just got some 2 gallon nusery pots i just need to go get some soil.

What type of grow do you have? (Answer below please)
soilless/dirt

Dirt?

What mixture of dirt or type of dirt did you use?
all i have is jiffy-mix seed starter

Is it a type that has added nutrients like "Miracle Grow"?

all-p miracle grow

What mixture of perlite, vermiculite and other additives have you used if any?
none

Hydroponic? no

What type of Hydroponic system do you use?

Ebb and Flow

NFT

Bubbler/Deep Water

What type of media do you use?

Gravel

Hydroton

Rockwool slab

What type of lights do you use?
1 120 watt argo spotlight bulb

Fluorescent? yes

compact/ 27 watts but iam about to switch to 2 2ft t12s are 1 48' 40 watt t12s are 4-bulb 40 watt 48' t12

2 ft, 4ft, 8ft bulbs

Halide, HPS,

Wattage?

Ballast, is it digital or analog?

Is it remote or in your grow area?

What nutrients are you feeding your plants?

Hydroponic? What brand? What mix? What strength?

Soil ferts? none

What brand? What strength? What mix?

How often, and when was the last time?
every time i water my plants i i have a two gallon jar with about 2 1/2 tablespoon worth of all-p \Miracle Grow in it
i water my plants almost evey day beacuse of how small the pot are

Environmental Conditions of the Grow Area: (Answer below each question please)5 by 5 room in the basement by the back door i open up the back door everyday for the plants so they can get some fresh air

Do you use ventilation for your indoor grow? yes

If so, what do you use?

Fan?yes

Temperature? 70 degrees

Humidity? low big room one cfl and 1 120 watts agro spotlight

Is CO2 being introduced? What method?no

Odor Control Method (carbon, ionizer, ozone gen)?

Do you use LST? HST?

Latest posts

Back