Some pics to introduce myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greatherb

Reaction score
Hey there,

Just wanted to intoduce myself here on the forums. I figure some pics is a good way to say hello. enjoy them!

-greatherb

1.jpg

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Nice looking ladies greatherb. Whats the strain?

Hello,

The strains in these pics are from my White Rhino (the very pistil-ly pictures) and Snow White (less pistils).

These are both Nirvana Strains. I found a very orange tasting pheno in the Rhino which is amazing.... The snow white doesn't taste as good as that, but they both knock you on your ass. Which I love!

Other strains that can be found in the closet are Super silver haze, and an interesting strain which is a mix of (white rhino x (skunk x durban poison)) Which is now flowering and smelling like pepper. So wierd!

Thanks for the interest...most of my other pics are in another location so I had to snap these. Bud shots of this round will be around at the end of november.

later,
-greatherb

Well,

I took some more pics cause I wanted to show all you guys what can be done with a 7.2 mp cam and a lot of patience.

Hope you all enjoy.
-greatherb

first crop.jpg

macro1.JPG

macro2.JPG

macro3.jpg

Nice macro shots greatherb. Are you using a jewelers loupe with your camera? Great shots man.

Yes sir... it's from radioshack. not sure what the zoom is... But it sure takes a steady hand! I guess the pic forum isn't too big on this site huh? TBG always seems to be down with good shots...but what about the rest of the members? I love to see pics....

I'm rambling...lol

peace
-greatherb

p.s. I have tons more shots... if anyone wants to see-

greatherb said:
Yes sir... it's from radioshack. not sure what the zoom is... But it sure takes a steady hand! I guess the pic forum isn't too big on this site huh? TBG always seems to be down with good shots...but what about the rest of the members? I love to see pics....

I'm rambling...lol

peace
-greatherb

p.s. I have tons more shots... if anyone wants to see-
Whats up greatherb. Toss as many pics up as ya want. We all love seeing them beautiful ladies full of buds. It has been slow over here as far as people answering threads but it will speed back up it always does. More pics please. ;)

Wow nice intro man. Love those trich shots. makes my mouth water. :D
Welcome to the forum. hope ta see ya around.

Nice pics, Cant wait to see you around the neighborhood with some more pics like that.

Hello everyone.....

thanks rockydog...turkey neck (great name by the way!)...and TBG as always.

It's nice to hear replies from mods and all others!! I'll have to resize more pics and post... a little busy tonight tho.

I hope more people look into the budshots forums... It's a good way to learn.
As for now..I'll be smoking on some outdoors until everything is done in these parts.

Thanks for the replies!
-greatherb

Mutt said:
Wow nice intro man. Love those trich shots. makes my mouth water. :D
Welcome to the forum. hope ta see ya around.

i couldn't agree more....awqesome way to make a good first impression :)

nice to meet you

I must say greatherb you do take some nice pics. ;) What kind of camera are you using? What is the strain or strains of the last 2 pics you took? Can't wait for the next round of pics. :D

You sure know how to get one's attention!:eek: Great pics. More:)

Hola!

The last two pics are my snow whites...

I use a sony cybershot 7.2 MP. It's a nice camera once you figure it all out.It took me a while.

Thanks for all the nice comments... they are appreciated.

These are all organic plants btw. I love the taste that the current soil mix produces...which is now finally dialed in perfectly.

Good night for now,
-greatherb

Time for an update! :D

I hope you enjoy. I'l get some whole plant shot one of these days...the closeups are just so cool though.

-greatherb

cut1a.JPG

cut2a.JPG

cut3a.JPG

cut4a.JPG

cut6a.JPG

cut5a.JPG

Very nice close up shots of the trichromes. Man do they look great. MMMMMMMMMMMMM. :p

Latest posts

Back