Plz Hlp Trky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
This Skunk #1 clone has been in 40% perlite / 60% organic soil for 11 days, no nutes yet.. nothing serious I hope..I dont want this to spread though..
Any Ideas?

sorry this pic is not very detailed:

sickskunk.gif

PH level is about 6.8. These little ladies are under 4800 lumens of Fluro, about 2 or 3 inches from the tops. Hope someone can help.

Hey TN, I've found that clones don't do well with that much leaf. I would have trimmed the two largest of the sun leaf off before planting the cutting. The reason for this is that leaving them on causes the plants transpiration to be faster than it can provide nutrients for within the plant. This causes the overage to start dying. By trimming the large sun leaf off, you slow transpiration and enable the plant to keep up with it's growth while having no roots.

Good luck to you man!

Thanks Stoney. Much appreciated my friend. I'll trim them now. Keep you posted

The tips of the leaves are still yellowing slightly, Im nervous.

they recieved a dose of 5-1-1 six days ago... Ph is neutral.

At the cloning stage. Straight water is all they need. No nutes until they are rooted.
Keep a humidity dome over it and mist it once or twice a day. ;)

sorry mutt.. These SK1 clones were well rooted before I put 'em in 40perlite 60organic soil...18 days ago. See my gow journal for pics.

Latest posts

Back