Brown spots during week 5 of flowing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emfinite3131

Reaction score
im on my first grow and they were looking good until about four days ago. im currently using ffbb and i havent nuted in a week and a half. fearing it was nute burn i flushed them out with store bought distilled water that i water with everytime. i moved the light up to about 24 inches off the plants i cut off most of the dying leaves at this point but some are still brwning up. should i give them any different nutes? should i try to transplant into a bigger pot because im only using 1 gallon ones now? can i transplant at this stage? any feedback is appreciated

DSCN0914.JPG

DSCN0917.JPG

FSCN0887.JPG

Yup sure does look like nute burn. How much water did you flush them out with? If you have them in 1 gallon pots you need to flush 3 gallons of water through each plant. You might wanna try another flush.

ill try the flush again, i didnt use that much water for the flush the first time, ill try it today and see how it goes. thanks alot for the advice

Latest posts

Back