Potasium deficience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman

Reaction score
I have gone through the site and the trouble shooter and have come to the conclusion that i have a potassium deficiency and i dont know how to fix it. should i give it more flower nutes? i am currently using the DNF fertlizer program

This is a copy and paste-

Potassium (K)

Potassium is involved in maintaining the water status of the plant and the tugor pressure of it's cells and the opening and closing of the stomata. Potassium is required in the accumulation and translocation of carbohydrates. Lack of potassium will reduce yield and quality.

Potassium deficiency (K).

Older leaves are initially chlorotic but soon develop dark necrotic lesions (dead tissue). First apparent on the tips and margins of the leaves. Stem and branches may become weak and easily broken, the plant may also stretch. The plant will become susceptible to disease and toxicity. In addition to appearing to look like iron deficiency, the tips of the leaves curl and the edges burn and die.

Potassium - Too much sodium (Na) displaces K, causing a K deficiency. Sources of high salinity are: baking soda (sodium bicarbonate "pH-up"), too much manure, and the use of water-softening filters (which should not be used). If the problem is Na, flush the soil. K can get locked up from too much Ca or ammonium nitrogen, and possibly cold weather.

have you flushed your soil. if yes what are the numbers of your ferts especially your last. whatsyour ph if you have a lockup issue from salt or ph adding more ferts is a big nono. cause youll just load your soil with nutes that will later cause a nute burn issue. so check ph... then flush... then find a good source of K/potasssium such as stuff you can order or whatever nutes you might be using

Latest posts

Back