*** is wrong with my plants now??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orlcorekid

Reaction score
Hydro=Ebb and flood
400 watt super hps (hortilux) 3' away 24/7
1/4 (botanicare plant engery products) pro grow 3-1.5-4
1/4 (botanicare plant engery products) sweet 0-0-0
75* night-85* day
40-50% humidity
30min on /3 hours off
ph 5.5-6.0

Its seem like there is something wrong with acouple of my plants. The leaves are dropping down and yellowing in the inter-veinal areas of new leaves. I first thought it was a Magnesium (Mg) deficiency. So i added ½ teaspoon of Epsom salt per gallon of water. It was like this for two days and on the second day when i checked the plants in the morning it seemed like three more of my plants have gotton the same way. I dont know what the problem is not it kinda looks like a zinc def. But i dont know can some tell me how to fix a zink def?

Ive tryed to upload pics three times with no luck.

if you have windows xp just right click on your pic then go to open with pick paint... then go to sketch/skew. and change your numbers from 100 to 25% at that point your pics should be small enough to download

learnin to gro said:
if you have windows xp just right click on your pic then go to open with pick paint... then go to sketch/skew. and change your numbers from 100 to 25% at that point your pics should be small enough to download

Thats cool and thanks for the info but i dont have a problem with resizein my pics. I have a program to resize my pics i need to covert them to jpeg for viewing but thats the only thing wrong with my pics. This site is what is giving me the problems i go to manage attachments and pick my pic then hit upload and the window will go blank and at the bottom of the window it says done.

Latest posts

Back