not sure whats going on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dankels

my plants are a little over 1m and 1 week and i noticed the bottom leaves starting to turn yellow so i came to the conclusion that they needed fertilizer. so i added the fertilizer 3 days ago and now 3 out of 5 are sagging and the leaves are still turning yellow. my ph tester says the soil is 6.8 and i dont know much about my water. assistance would be greatly appreciated thanks

and i used 1/8 strength fish emulsion and 1/8 strength kelp and topped them right after

so, they went 5weeks and no food?
what are they growing in?

not sure about the kelp and fish stuff, but why only 1/8 strength, maybe they need more.
I've used stuff like that before but only as additives, are you sure you don't need a base nutrient, like General Flora 3 part or something

could be nutrient deficiency.

well i added some granulated manure to the soil before planting them and they got a little burned from that then they recovered and i waited until they looked like they needed more. i have two different fertilizers one fish one kelp i didnt want to add a 1/4 strength of both cause it seemed like to much. i dont know much about fertilizers so if im going in the wrong direction someone please let me know. hope that mumbling made sense. thanks for the input canso

I'm not a big fan of your soil set-up, It would be tuff to pin point a problem when using a manure mix.

I prefer using a potting soil (sunshine mix 4, Pro Mix hp,ect), and adding nutrients.
for the most part, The only food the plants get is what I add.

well there isnt any manure left, i dont think so anyways, i used that mix when they were in 16 oz cups but ive since transfered them to 3 gallon bags and i think theyve used it all up

Latest posts

Back