Still no smell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashcolash

Reaction score
I've been curing for about 2 weeks now and my buds still don't have a smell to them... they just sorta smell like hay. They still smoke good, but i want to show my weed off and the first thing anyone ever does is put the buds up to thier nose. did i pick the graa early or did i dry it too much. I have plants in the process.... so any help would be great. I started them out by hang drying them for 4 days then bag dry for 4 days the glass jar cure. still no good bud smell. They smelled fruity on the plant.

Picture 060.jpg

Picture 061.jpg

Picture 062.jpg

Picture 063.jpg

Whats up flash,
Usually smell is largely determined by the plants genetics. Do you know what type you were growing? Even though the way you cure it can alter the smell, it is largely a trait, so probably just some mass produced bag seed or something ;) Since the "fresh" smell of a plant is always kinda like hay, maybe you just didn't spend enough time curing it. Curing is a process that usually takes around 3 weeks to get the optimal bud

Latest posts

Back