2 Weeks flower Nirvana White Widow pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToPeKOmsI

bud good
Reaction score
:headbang: Hey Wazzup everybody

I got me some widows growing in my closet. 10 out of 10 seeds germed had 3 males and 7 females :afroweed: looking good to. I hope I can grow em like TBG does.....:tokie: :smoke1: :dancing: :48:

ctmpphpm1Ogti.jpg

tmpphph4LKGH.jpg

nice looking ladies you got there.

you must be proud, i would be....:)

hey Weeddog thanks:peace: . I am proud about it, but forums like this one inspired me to give it a try. So i am thankfull for all the info:guitar:

tmpphp2jXdIy.jpg

Everything is looking great my friend. I'm sure your end results will turn out just like ours if not better. Be sure to keep us updated with pics of course. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Everything is looking great my friend. I'm sure your end results will turn out just like ours if not better. Be sure to keep us updated with pics of course. ;)

hey man thx,:D I hope they do.....:smoke1: :headbang: :smoke1: oh yeah I will keep the pics coming. :tokie: :tokie: :tokie::tokie:Here they are at 2 weeks 4 days.

tmpphpH9v42x.jpg

Sup mang. :smoke1: Give us some info on your grow. Like what are ya using for lights? How long did ya veg them for? Soil or hydro? You know all that good ****. ;)

Looks really nice! Good job bro, keep it up. :farm:

Is it just me or do those look very sativa dominant for white widow?

nice plants topekomsi ... i just ordered me some nirvana ak- 47 seedlings .. hopefully they do as good as ur ww

Hey peeps,

I use foxfarm ocean forest soil. I have a 400 watt light.(it will take both mh and hps) I have just been giving distilled water no nutrients yet. I do have to say this soil is great, and this strain is easy to grow...:D ...oh yeah i vegged for 31 days. I topped em at the 5th node.

hey elephant man .... :banana: :tokie: :banana: this is nirvana white widow, and i think it is 60 40 sativa. I have noticed it showing more on the sativa side on the top of the plant, where the bottom looks indica....

ask me anything guys, and if you notice a problem with my plants.....help a fella out...lol.......here is a few pics

tmpphptY4QyT.jpg

tmpphpn4yImB.jpg

Hey everybody,:D

Here is some pics 3 weeks 4 days in flower:banana: :tokie: :banana:

I hope you all enjoy:48:

tmpphpIZ2j1z.jpg

tmpphpnRW4o7.jpg

Coming along great man!

I have Nirvana's WW going right now too, pics in my journal...not that it matters...but mine look way more indica.

I have always said it isn't the strain that matters anyway...so much as the grow. Just thought it was interesting to note the dissimilarity...some wild phenos going on or something...

Elephant Man said:
Coming along great man!

I have Nirvana's WW going right now too, pics in my journal...not that it matters...but mine look way more indica.

I have always said it isn't the strain that matters anyway...so much as the grow. Just thought it was interesting to note the dissimilarity...some wild phenos going on or something...

Hey Elephant man,

Thats wild yours does look more indica...lol... The only thing i hope for in a strain is that it gets me ....HiGH...lol.... Btw. yours look killer......good luck on the grow

May i say the ladies are looking beautiful as ever. Just think mang in another 5 weeks or so you'll be chopping them ladies down. :D Your doing a great job my friend keep it up. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
May i say the ladies are looking beautiful as ever. Just think mang in another 5 weeks or so you'll be chopping them ladies down. :D Your doing a great job my friend keep it up. ;)

wazzzup TBG,

Thx Man......:fly: :fly: that makes me feel good coming from a professional Bud Grower like yourself.....lol.....you kick butt dude :headbang2: :headbang2: :guitar: :D

Later man

Hey everybody,

Just thought I would try some close ups..:D :guitar: :joint: :joint: ..lol

I hope you enjoy...

tmpphpGWi4Xk.jpg

tmpphpKUD9pM.jpg

hey people,

Man it sucks my thc count is down:( ....lol......:p gonna have to find me a bag somewhere:2940th_rasta:

tmpphpmgK1eV.jpg

Elephant Man said:
Looking really good for 3 and a half weeks!

Thanks,
The Plants Are 3 weeks and 5 days......:aok: Man that is good to here.... That makes me feel good about the grow. thanks for checking in...:tokie: :tokie:

Later

hey everybody,

Here is some pics of the plants....:D :D :joint: :joint:

they are 3 weeks 6 days.... enjoy..:D :joint:

tmpphpogqtwh.jpg

tmpphpQk9ey3.jpg

Dude you are going to have sum fatty cola's when all is said and done......
Keep postin them pics.....you got some beautiful ladies there my friend..:D

Latest posts

Back