time to cut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
well im gonna haverst one of my plants today i wish there was a faster method for drying this sweat budz cause i dont know if i can wait two to three weeks for this skunk to be ready lol

the smaller you cut the buds the faster they will dry.

Hey Sticky_Budz, patience is the most important ingredient in marijuana growing and curing.

To take all that time to grow a crop and then not cure it right seems like a real waste of time.

Be patient man. The cure is half the grow.

Stoney Bud said:
Be patient man. The cure is half the grow.

Wasnt that an old G.I. Joe motto???....oh wait..it was "knowing is half the battle"....Same difference...lol

thanx guys i know time is everything but im drooling lol. anyways i didnt cut them up yesterday cause i was scared lol i dont want to do it to early so i got myself a 5x magnifier and checked them out. i think im good i hope lol so heres some pics tell me what u think please. you all have a great day peace

what u think.jpg

yum yum.jpg

mmmmm.jpg

little nug.jpg

cant wait lol.jpg

Sticky_Budz said:
thanx guys i know time is everything but im drooling lol. anyways i didnt cut them up yesterday cause i was scared lol i dont want to do it to early so i got myself a 5x magnifier and checked them out. i think im good i hope lol so heres some pics tell me what u think please. you all have a great day peace
I can't really tell with only 5x magnification. The resin glands on the leaf and bud are what you want to magnify. The pistils don't mean a thing.

Radio Shack hand held magnifier with a light = $10

Sticky i see you are very impatienc , that the worst stage you in ha is there but not quite yet hahahhahah

SOON MY BROTHER VERY SOOOOONNNNNNN

Hey sticky...how long have you had the plants in flower? I agree w/brouil...a little longer, man. But, not wanting to be a downer, a little "sample" never hurt anyone, IMO...:ccc:

Nelson

Nelson Mutz said:
Hey sticky...how long have you had the plants in flower? I agree w/brouil...a little longer, man. But, not wanting to be a downer, a little "sample" never hurt anyone, IMO...:ccc:

Nelson
thanx mutz im gonna keep her another weak i notice that she is filling in more so im a waiting i tried a sample allready man was it sweat mmmmm and damn the whole room smelled like a skunk sprayed in it lol

mmmmmmmmmmmm 007.jpg

if thats your sample, looks like the bomb!..

seeing all these harvesting pics is wearing my patience down..

good luck with yer bud bud

YOU SEE AIT THAT WAS WORTH WAINTING ??

PS nice avatar :)

thanx guys and beleave me i couldent wait my self i had to pic one bud off to have a taste i think its time for the rest lol and damn i was stupidfried off it cant wait for the rest to get going lol sick of having to buy my own bags lol

That bud looks great, but from the look of the plant I would wait another 10 to 14 days, I always want to harvest to early, myself...so I follow the golden rule and wait til the time is right, and it is always worth the wait. Being patient is hard!

jb247 said:
Being patient is hard!

I give that a HUGE "No kiddin", jb...glad to see sticky took a sample, though...:peace:

Nelson

northernlightssmokn said:
Wasnt that an old G.I. Joe motto???....oh wait..it was "knowing is half the battle"....Same difference...lol

IMO, I think that MJ grows rather easily.....curing on the other hand...not so easy. Got to keep thoes buds from drying out to quick so it does not keep that "hay" taste/smell. I get more focused on the curing aspect, like stated by SB dont want to put all that hard work into it and not have the best bud possible. my .02

Latest posts

Back