Hairs on lower part of plant browning first...what's up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnyboyrocks

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Being a first time grower, many questions have come up and being only two weeks away from harvest, I guess I have one more.

I have always read that the buds on a plant mature from the top down but on my plants, the buds on the lower area of the plants seems to be turning brown before the hairs on any of the buds on the upper area. Can someone explain this since it seems illogical.??

I have read the same...I have also read the opposite. Under lupe the trichs on mine usually do mature from the bottom up.

I may be getting confused between the bud growth of a single bud itself on a plant and the overall bud development on the plant. As I said, buds mature from the top down. I guess I interpreted this as the buds on the top of the plant maturing first, which is incorrect. Each bud matures, or develops from the top down but the buds on the lower portion of the plant mature first....? I think???

its simple to understand
where those nuts come from , sugar, water, they all come from bottom up

So my man Brouli, what you are saying is that the individual buds mature from bottom up and the plant does the same?

no
buds on the lower portion of the plant mature first

I guess that is logical when you think about the natural flow of water and nutes in the plant, as you said earlier.

thanks again

you know sometimes you just have to said **** everybody and think what you think and thats go to any sugestion you will get on this forum or anyother place try new stuff, experiment , there always have to be the first one to figure something out .

just the personal thought or should i say motto :)

Latest posts

Back