Moisture??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killacoop

Reaction score
Whats best to return moisture to good weed that has dried sitting in a trunk for 2 weeks?? :mad:

killacoop said:
Whats best to return moisture to good weed that has dried sitting in a trunk for 2 weeks?? :mad:
Well there are a number of things you could do. A piece of bread. A orange peel. A fresh pot leaf if you have one. I'm sure a few other members will jump in and give a few suggestions.

You can throw in some fresher bud if you have some around too...

Woops TBG went there already sorry.

potato pealings,only use a small peice,unless you`ve got lots of trees to re-moist.put in a sealed bag for only a few hours.
;)

i have heard a peice of cabbage or lettuce is rather good. I use those on tobacco when it gets too dry

same way i found out about the potato peels:)

with each of these you invite mold, and a number of other things you dont want, like a crappy taste, get a tupper ware tub, cut up a piece of spounge, get it damp and throw it in there till u get it to where u want it. A. safest way to do it man. the spounge will release the moisture very well.

i like the fresh leaf, but it doesnt have much moisture, plus it takes forever...

Latest posts

Back