so i left for a little bit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubonic Chronic

Reaction score
left everything on timers, and came back to a plesant surprise!

enjoy

little.jpg

DSC02120.jpg

DSC02119.jpg

oh yeah and when i left they looked like this

DSC02090.jpg

sweet whats your set up and everything... and when its all done tell me the results

just 300 watt of flos...after i harvest these, im changing it all to like 2000 watts of hps and gettin more plants

haha man those look soo bomb man im also growing some lowrider its my first crop and i got 13 seedlings right now i hope they turn out as nice as urs man...... props!!!

Lookin good Bubonic!

As for when to harvest, keep on eye on the color of pistils (white hairs). I like to harvest when the plant's pistils are are around 50-70% brown/amber.

In the pictures you don't appear to have many brown pistils yet, so I'd say your looking at around another 10-15 days before harvest

Insane said:
Lookin good Bubonic!

As for when to harvest, keep on eye on the color of pistils (white hairs). I like to harvest when the plant's pistils are are around 50-70% brown/amber.

In the pictures you don't appear to have many brown pistils yet, so I'd say your looking at around another 10-15 days before harvest

dude this thread is SOOOOOOO old, those plants are LOOOOONG gone

I HEAR THAT LOWRIDER DOESNT HAVE A VERY GOOD thc COUNT THAT IT DOESNT GIT U HIGH ! LET ME NO!

Latest posts

Back