Puffmonkeys "new" Industrial Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
howdy folks. it's been a while since iv'e had any pics to post but i'm finally back up and runnin'. These pics were taken today. The room was just finished two weeks ago, before that, the plants were under a light in the middle of the basement... i had to get an RO filter cuz the water there is crap..i will be flowering in this room this time around , but i plan on building a 6'x8'x80" flower room to house a 4x6 tray and 2 1000w lumateks sometime in the near future. i will update this journal regularlly for those of you who wish to watch..FYI: I planted 7 seeds and got 5 females...all are showing lots o' hairs.. 1 is a mazar, 1 bagseed and 3 blue mystics..can't wait to get the cloning thing down;) ..ok ok heres the pics

fweed 003.JPG

fweed 015.JPG

fweed 014.JPG

It has been a while brutha! Looking forward to following along...all the way to completion!!!! Lots, and lots of GEEN MOJO for you man!! :48:

Eastla If your having problems cloning you may wanna look into the clone bucket with clonex rooting solution and gel... i have had a 100% sucess rate with it thus far...

there are pics showing roots in the 2 tent grow journal below...

BTW, thats the $160 16 bulb light board i built.....i think it's worth a million.lol

fweed 017.JPG

fweed 019.JPG

fweed 020.JPG

what size tubes you useing they look bright. looks good by the way

anybody have any input on the DIY bubble cloner ??? any tips or methods you guys wanna share ???

they are regular warm white T8's..(32w)...i meant to veg with my cool whites but did'nt notice i had the wrong ones in..

these plants were gonna be moms but i ran out of money to build the entire setup...oh well, guess i'll flower these and start over next year.

there you go. they look great. you grew them like that just from those flourecents

yes sir.... i'll put this board against ANYTHING of equal wattage...kinda hard NOT to get good results under 16 bulbs, lol...but yeah, i really am proud of it.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Eastla If your having problems cloning you may wanna look into the clone bucket with clonex rooting solution and gel... i have had a 100% sucess rate with it thus far...

there are pics showing roots in the 2 tent grow journal below...

:confused:

ro units are great i have 3 myself. ro/di for reeftank.ro/di grow area and the other for drinking water. what are your ppm before and after

160 before, 3 after....it's not so much the high PPM's as it is the pure crappiness of the water..plants will not grow in it...must have kryptonite in it or something.

should'nt RO water have a PH of 7 ?? mine is around 6 and once i add nutes, the ph stays very stable, rising slightly from week to week.

well my ph before is higher when threw the ro it comes out lower like around 6 or so give or take alittle.i have read somewhere why and how but cant remember. my memory sucks:ccc:

Latest posts

Back