marijuana&tabacco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sepp

Reaction score
I am from europe, there its usual to smoke weed with tabacco. I bought myself vaporizers (pax, flowermate, arizer q...) but weed alone has another effect in my brain. There are research articles, who determine that feeling of mine. weed with tabacco is addictive! I can confirm it. Its more a downer.. smoking weed in a vaporizer, there i have more a upper feeling. There i am not able to sleep (I use weed primaly against my sleeping problem). I can feel, tabacco isnt goodness for me, it get stomage age, i smoke more than i prefere...

In the US its usual to smoke weed alone? did you observe the same?

I only ever used tobacco with hash joints or 'spliffs'. Non-smokers used to wrap tobacco in tinfoil and run a lighter flame under it (dunno why)
I tried to quit smoking once but permitted myself the spliffs... big mistake.
I would never mix tobacco with pot, you ruin taste, no good for lungs either.
BUT I can see where it puts you to sleep but pot alone does that too.
Having a cigarette after toking will bump your high, maybe something to your mix.
But I'd try EITHER an only pot joint or a cigaraette about an hour before bed and see what happens.

Tobacco is addictive. Cannabis is not. And the effects of the cannabis depends on a lot of factors--indica and sativa have different effects. The amount of THC and CBDs make for way different highs.

In the US, we generally smoke cannabis without tobacco in it. To our way of thinking, it is basically contaminating the cannabis. Tobacco is highly adictive and can kill you. Cannabis is not addictive and cannot kill you. Most of us do smoke cannabis for its thereutic value and I personally think mixing tobaco with cannabis is appalling.

Oh man, i used to love those spliffs. I used to love tobacco, too old to do it now.. Only cannabis for me. But i have good memories of those..

Tobacco is addictive. Cannabis is not. And the effects of the cannabis depends on a lot of factors--indica and sativa have different effects. The amount of THC and CBDs make for way different highs.

In the US, we generally smoke cannabis without tobacco in it. To our way of thinking, it is basically contaminating the cannabis. Tobacco is highly adictive and can kill you. Cannabis is not addictive and cannot kill you. Most of us do smoke cannabis for its thereutic value and I personally think mixing tobaco with cannabis is appalling.

:yeahthat:

No tobacco! I love the taste of weed, especially what's available these days. I don't recall ever mixing the two, although it is common for someone to light a cigarette after a joint, mostly to try & cover the smell of the weed.

Havent smoked tobacco since my Open Heart Surgery...Nasty,,,nasty poison.

You know, weedhopper, I hear a lot of people who quit smoking say that they crave cigarettes years later. Not me. I just hate tobacco and cannot imagine anything that would compel me to put a cigarette in my mouth again.

I wonder where this mixing cannabis and tobacco came from? We pretty much don't do it in the US, but apparantly it is a big thing in other parts of the world. Seems like mixing vintage wine with MD 20/20 or great aged scotch with 7up

There is an other observation of mine... there are differently effect between weed lonley and weed consumption with tabacco. I love the feeling of weed, for me its absolutley an upper. Weed combined with tabacco its a downer onley! Strange.
In europe dapping isnt usual, more.. its not possible for me to dap, because I never will have the wax (its possible to buy the dapping units, but i never will able to buy wax* I can buy weed on the black marked, I can grow my own (in austria its allowed -Very strange... -floweringstage its not allowed - so i have no waxxx for dapping...)

I think, dapping is like weed with tabacco, you will get a harder kick in your brain chemistry.

Huh?? Tobacco makes weed a downer. How?
Sativa is up and Indica is down and a Hybred somewhere in between.
And i think you mean dabbing.

... its not a research deduction, thats my own experience, thet weed is a downer with tabacco. proof it... maybe its my own receptor atrophy, I nearly never was inactive With weed (maybe the cause is my adhd...???).
I never used dapping, its not usual in Europe, so i am not able to proof it.

Different stokes for different folks...thats what makes the world go around.

... its not a research deduction, thats my own experience, thet weed is a downer with tabacco. proof it... maybe its my own receptor atrophy, I nearly never was inactive With weed (maybe the cause is my adhd...???).
I never used dapping, its not usual in Europe, so i am not able to proof it.

Or maybe you were toking on a good sativa...maybe you have never had a good indica. Adding tobacco to cannabis is not going to change the effects of the cannabis. A good sativa, even mixed with tobacco is going to be an uppy high. A pure indica is going to be a down high. I really don't think that adding the tobacco really changes the nature of the cannabis at all.

I do know this is a European thing, but I don't think I will even understand mixing something as toxic as tobacco with something like cannabis. Dabbing is nothing at all like cannabis with tobacco in it--actually just the opposite. Although I do not dab much as I actually like the taste and smell of cannabis flowers, it is a pure(r) form of cannabis that will simply get you high quicker. The effects will depend on whether it is an indica or sativa strain.

My girl THG,,,right on the money. Good post.

I smoked cigarettes for decades !-- Smoked lots of weed too !-- I changed delivery systems but I'm still addicted to nicotine !-- I use a nicotine e-cig juice now !-- I have anger management problems anyway so denying me nicotine may not be a good idea right now !-- I might have used both but not together at the same time !-- That don't even sound good !

I dont smoke cigarettes, tobacco only in joints. So I bought different vaporizers, I quit smoking tobacco for a few days, but if I visit friends, there, everybody, always is smoking joints. Smoking weed is ok for me, but tobacco is a hard part to quit....

Latest posts

Back