Bombs' Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a while since I visited so I figured i'd show what I have going on.

Heres a cross I made from my(Dr Loads') Purple Rhino mother and a nice(Motas') BubbaxMaster Kush male. A friend coined her Purple Panty Dropper Kush. Hopefully she'll live up to the name. She has nice trich production early in flower, a lot of the trichomes are purple. Well, on to the pics. Hope you enjoy them:).

First up(pics 1&2) another cross made from the BubbaxMaster Kush male and my fav cut, Fire Ghani or OG KushxAfghan Kush. I call it Quad Kush:).

Next 2 pics(3&4) are the Heirloom Blueberry cut. She is fully pollinated with a Lapis Mountain Indica male.

Pic 5-Boneshine(cut of DJ Shorts Blue Moonshine), lightly pollinated with the Lapis male.

Pic 6-OG KushxBlue Sat.

Pic 7-Grape Ape

Pics 8&9-Fire Ghani, fully pollinated with Bluetooth(BlueberryxGrapefruit/Blueberry) male.

hey BBP !!! we all thought you moved to planet marklar or something...the pics look mouth watering and being in between harvests righ now almost makes them painfull to look at lolol..great job!...

holy bejesus Bomb, thats what i call, bringing home the DANK.:hubba: :D ...thats so like you, to just break out with the mouth watering stuff right away. that last set of indicas blows me away bro.:cool: . those are extra nice indicas...

thanks for bringing the PPD. i think i will make some of that, because 1, i can, 2, i have the crosses, and 3, my crew will praise me to no end for bringing this into our arsenal.:hubba: ...

how do you know when the PPD will be finished?. lol. purp trichs...

nice shot of the bean sticking out of the top of the Grape Ape.;) :cool: ...

Thanks DD:). The PPD is nowhere near done. She's just a few weeks in so the purple triches are showing early. Blew my mind when I noticed it.

I seen a purple ball of hash rollin' around, over at IC or the Farm I think.. Made from some purple paki or something. Something tells me this stuff might do it too:hubba:

Lapis Mountain.. Was that originally from Hill/Monk?

It prob would make some purp hash...i'll def see when i'm done;).

Idk who it was originally made by. I know the colors started seriously coming out once I switched over to my 10000k MH.

Btw, i'm running 1 400w HPS, 1 400w 10000k MH and 1 250w HPS. My room is 6'x3'. Growing in Promix and using General Organics nutes. Room stays around 80-86 tops.

bombbudpuffa said:
Btw, i'm running 1 400w HPS, 1 400w 10000k MH and 1 250w HPS. My room is 6'x3'. Growing in Promix and using General Organics nutes. Room stays around 80-86 tops.

Jeebus man, I dunno how you do it. If I had to pick the dankest grower I have ever seen here at MP, it would be you bro. Guess the smaller lights are part of the mystic. You got the magic touch bro.

Nice buds up there!:D

Purple trichs..........:holysheep:

Very lovely bombbud. this is how ya make a come back huh? sometime best to lay low huh? see ya around.

Sweet jeebus boomb! Now i see what ya been doing! Nice to see ya and very excellent bud!

nvthis said:
I seen a purple ball of hash rollin' around, over at IC or the Farm I think.. Made from some purple paki or something. Something tells me this stuff might do it too:hubba:

Lapis Mountain.. Was that originally from Hill/Monk?

purple hash was from purple chitrali

purple paki? im not 1 for purple weed at all but that sounds hella nice.
you amaze me BBP. Beautiful buds! :aok:

Latest posts

Back