Fish food for plants.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clever_intuition

Reaction score
I am using fish emulsion right now as a feed for my plants.....but I just had an idea that I have never heard of before.

Do you think if I mixed a ratio of fish food and water that this might work as well. 45% crude protein, 4.0% crude fat, 3.0% crude protien, 500mg vitamin C.

I know that fish food is made from other fish, you know the parts that you do not buy in the store.

I am just wondering what people think?:rolleyes:

i know fish guts etc is good as for ya plants iam not sure bout the rest though,does a plant really need protien an fat i dont think they do but yeah i could be wrong

definately fish guts, i had an old time grower i knew, he used to put a fish in the middle of his soil ...he told me to do it and see the wonders it works for my plants haha. I've never done it though.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

That OL' Man was right though.
The Indians had it right long before we did. In school we were taught that the indians put a fish into the same hole that they planted maze into. I know one thing for certain, you can burn the snot out of your plants with liquid fish emulsion. So you want to be real careful as to the amount you use.
I bought 1 Gallon container of the stuff many years ago and I learned to use it sparingly. Great stuff though.
Thinkin good thoughts for your grow
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Oh yeah i don't doubt it, i just dunno if i wanna go all the way out there to putting fish in my soil lol. *shrugs* But i bet it works like a charm! :) He was the one that taught me to grow, he was indian too lol. He was called "cherokee" but that's not his real name. I think it's just cause he's cherokee indian, however, he was a very knowledgeable person! :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Hey Dwayne,
I lost my Grandpa a number of years back, and one day after he had been gone awhile it dawned on me that I had lost an entire history and a lot of knowlege about how to grow and cause a plant to give up it's best for you. I hate the idea that hindsite is 20/20, but there it is. Maybe we should learn to listen more, watch more, respect more, and then who knows maybe we will end up getting more. Sounds almost greedy, but I sure could have learned more I can tell ya.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yup, this guy is some kinda old. He's still pushing though and he's a great grower. He knew my grandfather before he passed away, and i never met him before or knew him through any family members. It's odd, but he's really cool.

I try to listen as much as possible, he has told me about everything i know and i still learn from him. If not for him i'd prolly be out thousands from buying marijuana. It's good though to have someone like him teach me, i'm getting info from experience, not from an artical haha. I prefer experienced information too, so ti's all good. :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back