DynaVap VapCap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
I can't believe the number of people over at FC that live and die by their DynaVap VapCap.

It's basically a one-hitter that vapes instead of combusts.

They START at $60. Custom wood covers take them well beyond $100.

Who would waste money like that........... I would. LOL

I got the basic 2018M. I think it was $60 at puff-it-up. Or, you can buy it direct from DynaVap.

Well, I certainly see why people love these.

I'm not sure how to describe the hot but if you like the standard one-hitters that we have used for years, the VapCap is a must have.

I just got mine this morning and I am already in love with it. I can see this is going to be my go-to for one hits.

I don't really like that it uses a lighter rather than batteries but I am going to build an induction heater for it.

Very highly recommended and...... Hackerman doesn't like anything. LOL

Thanks. Showed the wife their video on YouTube and she immediately wanted one. :)

Got a 2018M.

This thing is nothing short of amazing.I am really trying to cut back on smoking. As I get older smoke seems to affect my breathing more and more. I have managed to be off cigs since Dec 9th but smoking 10 to 20 joints a day still has it's effects. LOL

I used a standard 1-hitter for years and this is right there with it.

So far, DynaVap does not offer an induction heater for it but the factory rep says they are planning one. There are several DIY people building them but it looks pretty easy (parts are all on Amazon or eBay) to make yourself.

Here's a link to one of the DIY guys making heaters...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_202eBzWeF7rkTjqV5sWumPxtbSNtfjqOZEs1i9d16k/edit

I don't have time this morning to check it out, but.....Just curious--how is it considered a vape (and non-combustion) if you use a lighter?

It has a chamber and a condenser. The lighter provides the heat that would normally be supplied by a battery.

It has a timing device so you don't under or over cook it. If you go past the limit, you can see some combustion on the ash. However, if you do it according to directions, it comes out a nice brown ABV.

I was amazed. The hit is more robust than a cigarette. Way more. LOL Not something I'm used to in the vape world. FC is converting me. LOL

I have resurrected my Arizer vapes as well. They have all kinds of adapters now so everything goes through your bong. Vaping though your bong is about as smooth and tasty as it gets. LOL

I am going to get an on-demand dry herb vape for my bong. You would not believe the hits these things provide without combustion. Unbelievable.

However, I'll say one thing..... nothing is cheap. Especially the good stuff. These people are taking advantage of the new market and getting maximum price points for this stuff.

I mean, come on. A one-hitter is 18 to 20 bucks. And it comes with the case and stash box. The VapCap is $60 bare and the kit is over $100.

I am looking at one of the high end hand helds also, Check out the Mighty and The Crafty. What can make a hand held vape worth that kind of money.

I'm going to find out. LOL

Hammy, if you have not ordered yet, I heard they are going to have a 420 sale next week.

I may actually buy another one. LOL

These things are pretty neat with one limitation... It's definitely a ONE hitter. LOL Actually, you get about 3 or 4 good hits from one heating session/bowl but after that is smoked, you definitely need to wait a few minutes for it to cool down before you can fill it again. Definitely not a party pipe. LOL

One guy picked his up so hot it left a DynaVap logo on his finger. LOL

Still, a pretty awesome piece.

I already ordered and it will be here Friday. Can't wait. I will probably build an induction heater down the road. For now, I will just use my trusty torch. The wife is psyched.

I was going to mention a torch lighter. LOL A regular lighter will work but it is sooty and makes the cap all dirty. Plus it takes a few seconds longer. About 10 to 15 seconds with my torch and almost 30 seconds with a Bic.

I tried my Berz-o-matic torch and it was too much. It caused the outer edge to combust rather than vape.

I am definitely going to build an IH. The torch is, quite frankly, the downside of this whole setup.

Still, this thing is pretty awesome and I highly recommend it especially for joint smokers trying to cut back on smoke.

Which version did you get. I got the 2018 M.

I just bought another one. LMAO

NONAVONG: Dark Wood

This is the model that is titanium and fits in my bong.

This thing will definitely give an incredible bong hit.

It's easy enough to make an adapter from a small cut of neoprene hose but I wanted to try the Ti to see if it's any different and it was on sale and I ordered some extra screens anyway and and and ....... OH, I also just bought a new Fury2. On demand handheld vape....

HELP ME HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ..... I HAVE IMPULSE BUYING DISORDER AND THE 420 SALES ARE KILLING ME.

I need a sponsor to get off this buying thing when I'm depressed. LMAO

PS 20% off code is CHIVE420 on the dynavap web site

Hey Hammy, did you ever get yours? I got my second one yesterday.

These things are addicting. LOL There is an entire cult of people making stems and accessories for these.

One nice thing a guy called Pipes made is an induction heater and coil. Stick the Vapcap in the coil for about 5 seconds and ...... click. Neat idea. I am thinking about building one.

One guy built one out of a plastic coffee 'go' cup and made a stem that looks like a straw. LOL Looks like he is walking down the street sipping his coffee. LOL

Yeah, you can do shatter too. Use a pad or sandwich it between some pot. Doesn't work great for me but plenty of people are doing it.

For rosin, etc I have much better options. The Motobella Motar Quartz (spelling is wrong) is awesome.

If anyone is really interested in vapes, I bought about 15 of them this week and I have been testing them all.

I should know good from bad soon. LOL

They are having flash sales today with 40% off.

I bought one of the models that fits in the bong and I'll never hit a bong the same way again. Awesome taste. Giant hit. Even better than a regular bong hit.

People are complaining that the site is crashing during the flash sales. LMAO

Today is definitely the day to buy anything cannabis.

puffitup.com is a nice vape shop in Nevada that ships fast and has good prices on vapes today.

Love my Fury2.

Latest posts

Back