Trailer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker420

Reaction score
Well hello everyone. Well lately iv been coming close to finishing something that iv been working on for the past few months. I bought an old trailer off a friend for one only reason. To turn it into a full functional grow room. So i took a couple befor pictures and the other day i took some pics of it underconstruction and i thought i might as well post them up and see what you guys think of it so far.

Befor-Table.JPGSec 1 - Remodel.jpg
Befor-room.JPGSec 2 - Remodel.jpgcloset - Remodel.jpg
Celling - Remodel.jpgBR Doorway - Remodel.jpgBR Closet 2 - Remodel.jpg

The pictures arnt fully up to date, i have worked on it more since i took those. Tomorrow ill take some more of the bathroom, its really coming along. Ill tell you one thing i had to clean this trailer top to bottom perfectly. idk if you can see it but there was mold in the bathroom and shower, and on the floor of the main room. I had to use about a gallon of bleach to clean it. Then i just laid down some cheap thin black plastic tarp all over the roof/walls/floor, then plywood. On the roof i have just put up some insulation board up. Im hoping to be done by the end of the week so i will be able to start ordering everything and getting it finalized. But tell me what you guys think of my "soon to be" grow room.
:woohoo:

Attachments

• BR Shower 2 - Remodel.jpg
    BR Shower 2 - Remodel.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 100
  • BR Closet - Remodel.jpg
    BR Closet - Remodel.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 99
  • befor-kitchen.JPG
    befor-kitchen.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 95
Nice project you have going here. I will keep an eye on this one :)

hi rocker,lookin good,if i was to give you sum advise m8,id say get a good dehumidifier.your obviously struggleing with mould already,and that could wipe out your whole grow.anywho best of luck and keep us posted.

Trailer Park Boys ... lol. Remeber Rickys trailer converted for growing weed. Classic :D

Great work Rocker :aok:

lol thanks guys, thanks for the support. And dobshibby, I have already cleaned it everything with bleach, soap and hot water. I actually spent an entire day just scrubbing it down so im pretty sure i got everything. After today ill take some more pictures and show you how much further iv come to finishing. Already at 95% done. Ill be ordering 125 feet of polyshield today as well, so hopefully by the end of the week itll be here and i shall be done.:D

Stay tuned.

Alright so today i took some pictures of the bathroom. The main part of it is finished, just need to build a frame for the closet/shelf and do the shower. Other then that and this bad boy will be done.

100_0335.jpg100_0336.jpg100_0337.jpg
100_0338.jpg100_0339.jpg
This is just a picture of the closet where the refrigerator* was and where an air conditioner will be.
100_0340.jpg

Well this is it. My main investment of both alot of time and alot of money. But im gonna love it in the end. :D:D

Looks great... Ill be watching this one closely... i actually just got offered a steel container for a good price.. i was considering something similar...

Funny yo mention that because thats what im using to grow in right now is a steel container. Let me tell you, it gets bloody hot in there. But if you can set it up right then i think it would be awesome.

post some pics of the container... i was thinking about diggin a hole so to speak...

Sorry i dont have any pictures but the trailer is done and i have orderd some more things such as another 1000w HPs light, 125 feet of poly shield, and 30 feet of Black and White poly. I do have a question right now cus im kind of stuck, at first i wanted to start building the frames for both areas then lay the polyshield around it when i got it, but then i got to thinking if it would be better to wait until i get the poly shield and lay all that down first, then build the frames. What do you think?

I would poly shield the whole shell of the trailer instead of individual rooms. Especially due to your local. Either way will work perfectly man. I am anxiously looking foreward to pics man.

Woah! Nice project dude! sounds like its gonna be awesome ;) you gotta keep us nicely updated man, good luck with it all :D

Very nice project! Another item to keep an eye out for. ;)

Where are you going to park this trailer
during the grow?

lol Well thanks guys, didnt think yall would be this interested. ill get some pics soon, if not today then tomorrow.

MrPuffAlot: Where are you going to park this trailer
during the grow?

I live on 7 acres just outside of town, and most of my property is part of my lower back field(i live on a hill). And back there it kind of looks like a junk yard due to the fact my uncle parks all of his crap back there. And one of the trailers was his, and i bought it off him so im planning on keeping it right where it is. Cus then if anyone ever looks at it, itll look just like another POS in my backyard.

How cool is that Rocker! I can't wait to see the new pics. Great idea. :)

Latest posts

Back