Back at it. Fall 2016/Winter 2017 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grasshopper those are indeed one gallon smart pots. I don't own bigger smart pots. You are correct that I am a couple weeks out. I believe they are just hitting 8 weeks of flowering.
I use General Hydroponics 3 part series and feed by eye. No additives or supplements.

thanks. my 1 gal. seems so tiny... i am gonna try a full tent 3 gallon grow now. very impressed. also tempted to try your 3 part. would save me $$. what do u like, use for soil?? again thanks ham!!

I use Miracle Grow Seed Starter Mix. It is the only MG soil that does not have those time released nutrients in it. I add a little extra perlite and some sweet lime to it.

I use Miracle Grow Seed Starter Mix. It is the only MG soil that does not have those time released nutrients in it. I add a little extra perlite and some sweet lime to it.

wow!! soo simple and works so well. thanks bud!

No. Not really. I think if I were motivated and ambitious enough I would be a SCROG or SOG kinda guy. I prefer smaller, wider plants than tall monsters.

i do love monsters outdoors, if u can stop mold.. yea, me too. would love to try scrog and veg for 8 weeks or more. someday... gonna do a sog in 3 gallons. thanks to u mostly. be putting them in 12/12 in two weeks or so. if u were closer, i would love to partner up with u.. may have a thing coming. money, permit in hand. see if falls through. thanks!

WOW!! wanna try that strain. no fem seeds now... 2 more weeks, should even pop more. waiting for the chop..

Hey buddy just curious when I look at that light it has the UV led do you think the UV one would kill bacteria and say fungus and mould or what do you think the UV light part of it is for

Hey buddy just curious when I look at that light it has the UV led do you think the UV one would kill bacteria and say fungus and mould or what do you think the UV light part of it is for

I honestly don't know. Not sure just how much UV light you need to do that. I figured it is in there to help with trich production. Sorry I can't help more.

I am on Vacay next week so lots of pics to come.

That's cool buddy hope you're having a good day :48:

have u tried drip trays on the 1 gal. felt pots to slow down drying time?? i tried them with the 5 gal. size years ago and the pots took too long to dry. also i have used many types of height adders, stands, 2 inch foam insulation etc.. this keeps my canopy somewhat uniform but my plants can't soakup over feed and water.. i noticed today the only felt pots with roots running all along the bottom, were just the few i never added any height adjustment to.. your thoughts ham?? thanks!! edit question; i use htgs cheapest flower bulb but replace every grow. costs about $150. per grow. what do u like for flower bulbs and do u use bulbs for 2 flower cycles?? thanks!!

have u tried drip trays on the 1 gal. felt pots to slow down drying time?? i tried them with the 5 gal. size years ago and the pots took too long to dry. also i have used many types of height adders, stands, 2 inch foam insulation etc.. this keeps my canopy somewhat uniform but my plants can't soakup over feed and water.. i noticed today the only felt pots with roots running all along the bottom, were just the few i never added any height adjustment to.. your thoughts ham?? thanks!! edit question; i use htgs cheapest flower bulb but replace every grow. costs about $150. per grow. what do u like for flower bulbs and do u use bulbs for 2 flower cycles?? thanks!!

Yes all my Smart Pots have drip trays under them so I can over water them just a bit and extend the time to they are dry again. I alos have many things I use to even the canopy. I use coffee cans, other pots, etc.

As for bulbs. I am all LED now in Flower. When I used to use HPS Bulbs I bought the cheapest bulbs from www.1000bulbs,com and just replaced a little more often. I would never pay 50 bucks for an HPS Bulb let alone 150. jmo

Always a beautiful job my friend just love your plants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VERY NICE!! I gotta try that strain. cant believe u can get that out of a one gal. pot.. i just filled my tent with 3 gallon felts. big cut for me. what do u like for scissors?? i love cutter bee and the honey bee by "EK TOOLS". sorry for all the questions ham.

Hamster.....seriously.

Latest posts

Back