help me understand,,,, please!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howdy Ann, don't think the vicks ones heatas hot but i dont know. I know i took a couple vapes off a volcano and got a nice headrush both times. But for me it seemed to go away quicker than usual...diffused bubbler;)

Try this link.
hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporizer

The thing about smoking joints/blunts etc...is that you are burning alot of the THC before it gets to your lungs. The heat of any burning is approx. 2000 degrees farenheit and THC burns at about 155-175 degrees. Having smoked for like 35 years, then going to vaporizers, I can definately tell the difference in the high. I get off alot better using the vaporizer, get much longer medical relief and it doesn't upset my COPD at all. I would recommend vaporizing to anyone who has any lung issues...

Peace...j.b.

is that you are burning alot of the THC before it gets to your lungs

:huh: Are you saying this extra heat destroys a significant ammount of THC? I thought fire was just how it (and all the other plant material)changed into vapor.

Quote:
is that you are burning alot of the THC before it gets to your lungs

King Bud said:
:huh: Are you saying this extra heat destroys a significant ammount of THC? I thought fire was just how it (and all the other plant material)changed into vapor.

Heat, not fire, is what volatizes the THC...you are simply heating the substance up to the temperature that THC is volatized at, whereas, burning a joint actually burns up some of the THC before it gets to you, the heat (2000 degrees) of burning destroys the THC, resulting in you not ingesting that portion that is destroyed before entering your body...hope this explanation helps you all see more of the benefits of vaporization.

Peace...j.b.

p.s. another plus for vaporization is that you use less, I get 3 bags of vapors from about a gram. That is enough to get several folks medicated.

...j.b.

p.s. another plus for vaporization is that you use less
This is in comparison to what, exactly?

When I smoke a joint, it takes a good 0.5 grams to get me high, versus 0.2 grams if I smoke it carefully out of my bong.

I definately use less than a gram in my Volcano when I'm vaping by myself, but I was comparing it to when I roll a j...I roll skinnies for daytime use, usually a nice sativa. I would have to smoke 2 joints to get the medicine that I get from the equivelent amount of 1 thru the vaporizer...maybe I'm to buzzed 2 make real sense right nowwwwww...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back