Thread: New to Grinders
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 08:52 PM   #3
Hackerman
Socially Retarded

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

It depends on how much you grind. If you're just grinding enough for a couple bowls or a joint, the one above is great. I have several and all the quality ones work great.

However, I often grind enough for 8 or 10 joints at a time (I'm a pretty heavy smoker) and the best hand grinder I have found is from Bed Bath and Beyond. I think it was $15. Pretty cheap. I'll see if I can find a link.....

Hmmm, couldn't find a link on BBandB so maybe they don't sell this model any more. There is a picture of it in the first post in this thread...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=72511

I adapted mine by securing a bolt to the top section. Then, I can put my power screwdriver on it and grind away. It will take a quarter ounce of buds and turn it into nice rolling material in about 1 minute. And, no wrist fatigue.

If you buy one of the styles like Kraven showed above, make sure you buy a metal one. The plastic ones are garbage. I have 3 metal ones and they all work fine. The plastic one broke on the first small stem. LOL
Hackerman is offline   Reply With Quote