Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra I sure wish mine smells like that I don't know what it smells like but it sure isn't that only thing I can come up with is stinky feet hahaha hope you're having a good day my friend

I have proved I am not too high to ride !-- U got to remember to put your feet down at a stop sign !-I mean for real !-- No joke it will just fall over !--.- It might sound like it but it ain't a golf cart !-

Umbra U anywhere near that dam trying to bust ?

Keef my new LEDs should be here any day soon as they get here I can flip that strawberry rhino boy and get that pollen ready for you

I have proved I am not too high to ride !-- U got to remember to put your feet down at a stop sign !-I mean for real !-- No joke it will just fall over !--.- It might sound like it but it ain't a golf cart !-

Umbra U anywhere near that dam trying to bust ?
not really. I have been on a motorcycle and forgot to put my feet down before.

Ya know,,,this Northern Lights is kicking my ***. AND it is an awesome high. Has a really good taste too.

I have never smoked it Hopper ! -- I been digging on this Master Kush !-- Got a coffee kinda thing going on that I like !-- I was just in the grow room and GDP-X-B.R. might show some color! -- GDP -x- BPU ? -- Got the Umbra's Frost happening !-- How U do that everytime ?

Bud I'll just hit all 3 of these Strawberry Desiel girls with that pollen !-- We'll find Strawberry Queen !

I'd post pics but my phone won't upload them anymore !-- I can send pic via e-mail but it takes awhile !-- I get D.D. to fix it when she comes home ! --

I have never smoked it Hopper ! -- I been digging on this Master Kush !-- Got a coffee kinda thing going on that I like !-- I was just in the grow room and GDP-X-B.R. might show some color! -- GDP -x- BPU ? -- Got the Umbra's Frost happening !-- How U do that everytime ?

Bud I'll just hit all 3 of these Strawberry Desiel girls with that pollen !-- We'll find Strawberry Queen !

My weed is only good enough to squish, lol.
Being from the greater Philly area, my story to California is the Vince Papale story. I must be on the right track because I got haters.

That there is mighty fine looking buddage, lets just hope it tastes better then it smell!

Nick in da house !-- How's the foot ? -- Can U see again ? -- When I heal up enough to make another run at it I gotta make me a couple A - frames with a cross piece to hang some lights ! -- Not today ! --

Umbra no one told me this was a weed beauty contest !-- I grow because it pleases me and I think I can do it well enough to pay the bills with it !-- I plan on squishing almost everything !-- Others can play that my bud is prettier than yours thing ! -- Grow THC not weed !-- Start cramming for that terepene test !-- U got THC and some terpmixing knowledge ? -- They want Wedding Cake mix them Wedding Cake !-- Cuz -- U an outsider and always will be in thier eyes !-- U can't break into thier good ole boy system playing by thier rules !-- U got to find a different path !--

Hippy say Who needs Wedding Cake. When I can eat Thin Mint Cookies. I got the Munchies
Night All.

I got the same problem with edibles Hippy !-- If them brownies be tasting good ? -What if I forget and remember one is a dose about 4 brownies in ? -- No Mane I just take my caps and eat all the regular brownies I want ! --

Sounds like a tasty idea to me

Morning Cane; it is way too early! This night nurse really hates getting up early! Yesterday I got up @ 0400! Have to be there an hour later today, so I slept in til 0500!

Missing these little beauties! Especially at bedtime & when I wake! Three nights alone! It's rainy & cold-- yuck! Getting pics taken for badges today; planned to wear a summer dress! Ha! Time for a few tokes to get this party started! Hope all you guys here at the OFC have a great day!

View attachment FB_IMG_1446771009163-1.jpg

Morning guys, had a short night. Went to sleep too late, and at 3am the dane woke me up needing to go outside. Then after that I had a dream about getting locked up. Been happening for about 7 years now. It makes for a crappy way to wake up, but it also keeps my mind on track to stay safe and free.

Ive been to Prison twice,,,,know the feeling well. I have woke up in a cold sweat many times yrs ago. Dont think about it anymore. Got out in the last time in 1986,,and kept my *** out. Mostly luck till i retired in 2001 from the Bullshit. Hang in there Dog,,and try have a good day. Stay out of trouble.
Morning DD and CANE

Sucks dog....hang in there thats all behind you now. Morning all....smoking HS today and not doing ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back