Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta suck to live in that big white house tonight !-- Alabama done elected them a Democrat senator !--Was not expecting that !--

I’m hopeful and the cool thing is that these light strips are $20 each and the heat sinks are $10 each, Shipped from California. My total for what you see was $222 including shipping and tax. Match them up to your favorite driver. Use as many as you need to meet your needs. Each strip has 96 LEDs for a max of 48watts per. http://solstrip.com

Morning O.F.C. !-- Weed ain't smoking itself !-- Do your duty !-- Wake and Bake !-- I'll start the coffee !

Got a new girl this morning !-- Panama Powerhouse - x- BBSL !-- --Panama Powerhouse -- AK48 --SR91 and Cheesy Jones came from up WoodHippy's Holler !--Already got an AK-BBSL girl and SR 91 carrying seed !
So I took a couple cuts from PP and gonna let her run !-- Looks like BBSL shorten those internode spaces -
She has a bit of stretch !

Not missing anything

Oh come on Umbra. Skiing, skating, falling through the freezing ice, hot toddies around a blazing fire at night while riding car hoods down the trail,,,, You missing a lot!:headbang2:

I'll sign off with "The Sound of Silence " -- by a band called "Disturbed " -- Maybe we'll cross paths again one day !-- Been a hoot !

Your signing off and i am signing on. Good morning peeps.
Only took me 4 days to get over my food ugly splurge, feeling much better.

I am cleaning up this place so it won't be so cluttered at christmas. wish me luck. Have a great day and smokeumifyougotum.

2RE. I love you guys do meals on wheels and walk dogs. That big guy is beautiful. I bet he did walk you guys.

Good morning Rose, glad your feelin better. A kind of grey day here but the sun is trying to peek thru...
Don’t stay out too long Keef, it can get a little slow around here without you.

Good Saturday morning. Thankyou RE, i will be good for another decade now. I hope you are seeing the sun, we are not, not for this whole month and my gf at the oregon beach has had sun for two weeks. what's that about. We switched weather with them.

I made some christmas wreaths for the neighbors yesterday with cuttings from the blue spruce. I accidentally killed a spider egg sack, ick, then the momma spider came and she was a a very big girl. I told her she could just live in the wreath. yikes. If i see her again i will take her out back to the blue spruce. She is HUGE.

I hope everything is ok with Keef. hope all of you are fine this morning.

Good morning you old potheads, Sunny day here and I got lots to do as well but I’m gonna just sit back and have another cup first. I thought I was outa pot but happened to look in my spare stash jar and found a couple grams of what, I’m not sure...but it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back