What gets YOU the Highest? What's YOUR favorite piece? Come Puff Clouds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty crazy claim right there,......care to elaborate on the "death" part of that?

thanks
Farmer, I read it as people having a bad trip then freaking out and getting violent and starting fights etc..
Think he was just exagerating the point haha

Justafarmer, i had a pretty horrible edible experience... I kept saying to myself, no one has ever died from marijuana...I just repeated that to myself over and over...then I threw up.. 15 minutes later I giggled and was hungry. But that first bit was FREAKY. I obviously ate too much. Haven't had an edible since... 5 years ago that happened.

i made some brownies the other day because i have more bud than i can smoke laying around. 20 grams of thai bud to 1 cup of coconut oil for the cannabutter. i have not tried the batch aside from a small taste but my sons did. two 1.5"x 1.5" brownies and one said he was hallucinating. the other said it knocked him out. baked goods are most definately the way that gets the fogey household most baked...

merry christmas from the fogeys...

Lol!! I know what ya mean fogey. I just made some uber potent chocolate bark with almonds, walnuts and raisins. I too use coconut oil. This time it was from some white russian trim and man oh man...puts me down for the count when I eat it. Smoking it is a sheer pleasure.

Here's a piece I take down for special occasions...like the night before Christmas! Loading it with some Nawak'osis tonight. Cured up in mason jars for over a year. This peace pipe was made by a Navaho, and blessed by a local Chief. That's real deer hide and handmade beadwork.

picture.php

BM

wake n bake peoiple,, been up for 5 hrs n no santa what haPPEN HE LOSE MY ADDRESS

Justafarmer, i had a pretty horrible edible experience... I kept saying to myself, no one has ever died from marijuana...I just repeated that to myself over and over...then I threw up.. 15 minutes later I giggled and was hungry. But that first bit was FREAKY. I obviously ate too much. Haven't had an edible since... 5 years ago that happened.

and thanks to you too Rosebud :)

I have never been scared from edibles and I eat crazy amounts like 10 2 gram cookies at a time. Same cookies make un MJ tolerant people seek medical help lol

Rose said it best it's just MJ will go away

All of this over reacting can ******* end any time now. Take it to PM's will ya...this thread has gone waaaayyy off topic and needs to be cleaned up. I'm new here, but not new to this. Waahh fuckin' waahhhhaaa!! Knock it the **** off. Buncha babies and kids. Better suited for RUI.

BM

You got that right.... :48:

All of this over reacting can ******* end any time now. Take it to PM's will ya...this thread has gone waaaayyy off topic and needs to be cleaned up. I'm new here, but not new to this. Waahh fuckin' waahhhhaaa!! Knock it the **** off. Buncha babies and kids. Better suited for RUI.

BM

Many of these posts are better suited for RUI, even yours Brother Monk. As this site does not allow swearing.

Hello, is this the right room for an argument.......
I told you once.
No you didnt when?
Just now.
Look I came here for a good argument.
No you didnt
Yes i did.
No you didnt you came here for an argument.
Look I dont wanna argue about this.
Yes you do.

Thank you mod for cleaning this thread. I apologize for my outburst.

Many of these posts are better suited for RUI, even yours Brother Monk. As this site does not allow swearing.
Thanks captain obvious.

BM

blueberry kush,, got to try it,, it really does get ya high

It's defiantly one of my more used hand pipes.

Yeah I like to support unknown or up n coming artist, so I have a lot of custom stuff from coast to coast. You also could try a bong shop, which they normally sell them for double or more what the bought them for.

New bubbler... Im enjoying it. :)

Wow that ganja looks dank! :vap-leafy_wave:

All of this over reacting can ******* end any time now. Take it to PM's will ya...this thread has gone waaaayyy off topic and needs to be cleaned up. I'm new here, but not new to this. Waahh fuckin' waahhhhaaa!! Knock it the **** off. Buncha babies and kids. Better suited for RUI. Quote. You have to love those classic 9mm bongs you can buy at www.herbtools.ca. I have a 2 1/2 foot blue one, but rarely use either haha. I defiantly love the look of that piece on the bottom. Here is a bong store I recently had ordered from. They have hundreds of water bongs at http://www.herbtools.com/bongs.html, they had Butters from South Park and the 1UP Mushroom from Mario, as well as a bunch of other millies, slyme work, custom carb, and 10+ colors I think, with some reversal work. Their prices are pretty high compared to the other bong shops I have come across, but I guess the difference is the time that goes into making it. Either way, I appreciate all the different water pipes and the creative flare that went into them!

This pipe is a real beuty, I love custom glass but I can't really warrant those prices. Pretty interested in getting a glass blowing kit and making my own bongs tbh.

The Mighty vaporizer, gave up smoking before and this has been the best thing ever. it hits harder than any portable vape I've tried and has some good taste too!

Latest posts

Back