Dead I bet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joken

Reaction score
Went camping Friday and got home this Sunday early afternoon (today). All my plants looked great when we left and today one looks like it is near death. I wiggled it and it feels like the roots are gone. It wasn't lacking water and has some flowers planted with it and they are fine. I gave it a shot of fertilizer and misted the leaves. If it hasn't picked up by morning, I'll pull it up and see what the heck is going on. I'll post again tomorrow.

View attachment IMG_2417.JPG

Oh no. Is It over watered? Over and under watering look the same. Good luck. If she were mine I would put some air holes around the root mass, gently with a stick

Nope, I have 9 others that are fine and they all get the same exact care.

A gofer eating the roots perhaps?

I"m Thinking they will find " Root Aphids " I have seen this happen on just one plant when the plants are spread far apart.

:fid:

I pulled the plant and it came up easily with a small root ball. The roots were still white which further stumps me. Maybe it was a not so subtle message that I am now legal with ten plants instead of 11. :)

Latest posts

Back