Starting from seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gooch

Reaction score
This grow will consist of all seedlings, i started 3 greencrack aka green kush 2 weeks ago they all took and are growing perfectly, i also tried to get 3 azura haze oing but all 3 failed i then tried 3 more azura haze and i got one looking like it is about to go live, I also just ordered bubba kush feminized that will be coming in this week and i will pop then asap.

View attachment 20170211_121014.jpg

View attachment 20170211_121022.jpg

View attachment 20170211_121029.jpg

View attachment 20170211_121037.jpg

View attachment 20170211_121108.jpg

Oh boy, sounds like fun genetics you got there. Is green crack the same as green kush?

yes, its actual name is green crack coined by snoop, so its the same strain he named, and since the strain sounds bad ie crack they switched it to kush, although there is no kush in it, its afgani x skunk
"A Skunk No 1 cross, good enough to be named by Snoop Dogg himself. Green Crack provides an intense body high guaranteed to have you coming back for more.

Citrusy sweet with hints of lemon and spice, a little goes a long way with this smooth, spacey strain. Robust plants grow quickly and often require trellising. Expect strong yields with flowers maturing in only 9-10 weeks."

What breeder is that kraven? They look really robust only being 2 weeks old. I have some hso beans of green crack.

i only buy my seeds at cropkingseeds

Looking like you're off to an excellent start I was curious what the green crack from them what is going to look like so I'll definitely be keeping an eye on how things go I'm running their white cookie and sour diesel good luck my friend can't wait to see how things go

i ran white cookies a year ago, **** was straight fire, but very very short, i like to grow large plants, but if you look back at my second grow i believe it has the white cookies in it

lots of change in just a few days they are really taking off and getting thick, sucking up the calcium i am getting very excited about this grow, cant wait for the other seeds to come in so i can pop them. You will also notice alot more blue in the pics as i added in more powerveg bulbs so i have uv+full spectrum, 420 blue, and 460 purple in each of the 4 bulb 2 ft t5's cannot wait to see how they react. I just put the bulbs in today

View attachment 20170213_201625.jpg

View attachment 20170213_201631.jpg

View attachment 20170213_201637.jpg

love the blue/green lighting. beautiful pics and very healthy too!!

I have never seen the blue light special... gorgeous color. and your plants agree. Will you excuse my paranoia, but the first pic you posted today, does leave have thrip? I hope not, just saw that "water mark" and unfortunately i have ptsd when it comes to thrip. Hope i am wrong.. love how pretty all your plants are.

Rose, yes i think, not exactly sure what they are they are little flies, from visiting a persons grow i believe. I likely did not change and shower when i got home which is protocol but being a stoner protocol is what i remember at the moment lol.
So you think those are thrisps? they where bad at one point then it was gone then they came back mildly now they are sparse at best after getting the white stone things

get um good gooch.. spinosad is an organic pesticide that will knock out the bugs and the larva/eggs..

are thrips little black looking flies? I thought they were coming from the medium, i see them landing on leaves though

Gooch i think I'm going to have to pick me up some of this green crack and the nice thing is is I can get it here in town hopefully you get those pesky little bugs figured out and I greatly appreciate you letting me know what to expect from the white cookie I hear they're Sour Diesel is supposed to be some bomb stuff but don't really see too many people growing it :48:

Latest posts

Back