Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens sometimes Cuz !-- I'm good !-- I got a fine lady Golden Ticket -x- Box of Chocolate !-- Had 3 Temple -x-BPU all boys !-- Not a problem !- Got one more to sex and got some more seed !- The BOC and the KL didn't want to cooperate and give me MY cuts so I got the base of each back in veg !- I I'll have my cuts !

Good morning.

Kraven, keep up the fight. I had a one-day hydrocodone habit for five years. went to pot instead, but it took a very long time, I took crumbs for a few days. You are very strong. You can do it, but is there any way to make it easier? Benzos, is that speed?

I just did one cage, took me over an hour.. now i am too hot and done outside for the day.
My neighbor texted me and asked if she could work in my front yard this morning. She is my age and loves the heat. So here i sit talking to my peeps and she is weeding. this may cost me some pot. my pleasure.

Keef i am about to watch those shows... Umbra, i still am kinda shaking for you. How are you doing? Are you able to sleep?

Rose let her help !-- U ain't superwoman !-- Take care of what has to happen now and U have to rest sometimes or U won't be able to do anything !

Got some seed wet !--
Lemon Larry -x- Lemon Thai -x-Oregon Lemon
Squish -x-Oregon Lemon
SR 91 --( my one and only seed )
Also some Sweet Bite Peppers to aero !
I'm getting to be like Old McDonald had a farm -- EIEIO ?--Is it against the law to SCROG a tomato ? -- I gotta do something !

Good morning.

Kraven, keep up the fight. I had a one-day hydrocodone habit for five years. went to pot instead, but it took a very long time, I took crumbs for a few days. You are very strong. You can do it, but is there any way to make it easier? Benzos, is that speed?

I just did one cage, took me over an hour.. now i am too hot and done outside for the day.
My neighbor texted me and asked if she could work in my front yard this morning. She is my age and loves the heat. So here i sit talking to my peeps and she is weeding. this may cost me some pot. my pleasure.

Keef i am about to watch those shows... Umbra, i still am kinda shaking for you. How are you doing? Are you able to sleep?

Friday night was bad. I ate 2 rso caps, 2 valium, and drank some cold medicine and still had a hard time sleeping. Last night was not as bad. My son slept some place else. Hard not to keep a loaded gun nearby. The whole trust thing hard to get over.

Afternoon OFC. Kraven, I hope you get to feeling better soon. I just came back in from outside. Mj is weeping a little because of all the rain yesterday. I had to stake them all up. Now, they have support. Took some picture, but the light wasn't right. They didn't come out to good. Anyways, I use a old disk and it will not down load the pictures. I'll go back out around 5:30 or 6:00pm. And, I'll try another disk. It could be my camera to it not working right.

Umbra that must be hard to deal with. Sure he'll gets his. That just isn't right. People you can trust anyone. I had to deal with mistrust in the pass. Where were the dogs? Do you have one or more?

O.K. Umbra !-- It's a family thing but the one came on here under the name GhostFacePurp who I assume was the gunman to compliment U on your work ?--- Him I want !-- I know a Dog out there wants to hunt !-- Give me a place to start !-- He a blood hound !-- Dogs of War --Vets and stuff ?-- Dam ! --Some of them like this kinda sheet !

Keef, Do, you, have any Skunk? What about a Lemon and a Skunk mixes. I have been thinking. I'm going to make seeds in the future. Yes, I'm going to learn how to make seeds. The Aurora Indica is just about out. Broke into one last jar. But, it's the biggest jar, I kept it for last. I might have to go dry for awhile. But, that is O:K.:bong2:

No Ness !-- The Skunk and stink stuff that screams "growing weed here"-Ain't for me !- Some of the guys got big carbon air filters but not me !-- Everything here got to move to the Stoner Ranch one day soon and I got to paint inside and out !-- Got some hard wood flooring to install too !-- They putting in a big refinery and some other big employers in the area and my property value keeps going up !-- Not really looking to sell but I could be convinced if the money was right !-- I do like to get paid !
No Ness haven't replaced the scooter yet but we looking !-- I needs to ride !

Not sure what to say about GFP. I read all 5 posts by GFP. Just a troll, nothing to do with it.

Good way to end up dead !-- I'm just barely computer literate but I do know some people who know how to do stuff with a computer and to a computer !

Just gave my neighbor the last four clones I had going...headed back East for a awhile to settle the parents estate..will be burying them at the same time "tough one" :48:

Best Wishes Cane !-- U need anything when U get back just say the word !-- We can find U some seed !

you should see what a 4' snowdiesel looks like
Don't do it Keef, Just spent 4 hr trimming a 4 ft B.B. King. Got to feed and water, Then load the truck. Found Pollen in the making on BB while trimming. My Outside Guy for sure is a Boy. Just starting to grow balls. Hope he don't let lose till I get back later this week.

Best Wishes Cane !-- U need anything when U get back just say the word !-- We can find U some seed !

Thanks Cuz, Will be heading back around the 25th man it's going to be hot....And I will be cleaning out a 100 yr old family home full of antiques ect....

Just gave my neighbor the last four clones I had going...headed back East for a awhile to settle the parents estate..will be burying them at the same time "tough one" :48:

Good luck mrcane. If you need anything let us know. OFC is a good group to have your back.

Not doing it yet Hippy !-- When it's time for a 4 ft. Snow Desiel I knows how to do it !-- How long U comfortable leaving the plants ? -- I'm still trying to figure out how to buy the Stoner Ranch before I sell this place !--If I sell this place ?-- The pharm need to be somewhere else !-- Sooner or later the local ordinance to give a ticket for a small amount gonna pass !-- When it does I want to put Hash oil carts on the street !-- Don't look at me that way ? -- Ain't hurting my feelings !-- Back in the day I supplied 3 dealers -- Be better if they just lifted the law but I got experience at this !-- D.D. be holding the brother back !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back