Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morning BHC a little cold this am,sunny getting up in the mid 60s later on this afternoon and into the 70s tommorow....time to catch the first buzz of the day join in if you can......peace:vap-Bong_smoker:

I will gladly join you Mr fist. Hey Re, nice to see you over here with the bong hogstoners. They are very good peeps. Just like you.

Happy St. Patrick day everybody,hope it is full of green...join me for a afternoon bonghit session....:vap_bong__emoticon:

good afternoon BHC,back to winter again here in the lovely south, overcast windy and nasty....in the 30s again tonight for the next few days...time for a buzz join in if you want to:vap_bong__emoticon:

sunny breezy chilly day here in the south,hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend.....its close enough to 420 so join in.....peace

Been a messed up month that for sure.
We didn't have a flake of snow the other day, 12 miles away they got 5".
Now back to the cold

BIU :bong:

stay warm Duck,this weather is crazy,was going to watch the nascar race today......got snowed out....8inches overnight in Martinsville Va. unbelievable......time to wake and bake join in if you can....have a great day peeps

Im with you Rose,hope April is going to be better....anyone needing a buzz? join me.....peace:vap_bong__emoticon:

mr fist, i shouldn't wish away a whole month should I . Yes, april should be better. If it doesn't warm up outdoors i may have to spring clean this house. And i sure don't want to do that.Bong time.

roller coaster weather....back to the 70s today.....hope this is the norm for awhile....wake and bake peeps....join me.....peace:vap_bong__emoticon:

We have sunshine :woohoo:

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back