Hi There... I'm not so new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

Hi there all,

I am Pranic, that is the name I go by in real life even.
I thought I would Introduce myself to you all. I've been around this forum since the start of the new year. I am a newer grower looking to gain as much information on cultivation as possible. Be it Marijuana or your everyday backyard clump of grass. I can usually be found posting some weird stuff on the coffee table portion of this forum. I am very glad to be part of a group of some really great people, and being able to learn through my own experiances and that of others. I would like to Thank several members of this forum for helping me out... for bullshitting with me... And giving me hope in each grow. Thank You!
I would also like to really thank Mutt & Stoney bud.... You two are always lookin out for me.... I spark a blunt in your honor, only wish you could smoke it wit me...

Hello there Pranic.

Nice to meet you via formal introduction. It was nice to just meet you on the boards also.

00000006.gif
dont i know you?
00000009.gif
you are funny.
00000008.gif
see ya around.
00000002.gif
is that a talking penis in your pic?
00000018.gif

Hey Pranic, you're such a cool person, who could not like you? I wish you and I could get together and smoke. Hell, afterward, we could smoke a bowl. Hahahahahaha. Hadya going didn't I? Hell, you'd probably kill me!

Hahaha yeah bro that is so a talkin penis... lol

Stoney... me kill you... ha.. we'd both kill each other.. be like.. smokin so much we just pass the **** out.. hahaha...

Hey Pranic! You seem to have the same strange, sick sense of humor as the rest! Amen!

Latest posts

Back