temp and hum. question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufindo

weedaholic
Reaction score
i live in the mountains and i was cracking my window to controll heat. what is the min. temp that i can have? its getting like 65 with the window opened under the 400 hps. also what is the humidity supposed to be. its like 30-50

40% relative humidity is cool. 65 is too low 70-80 is a generally good temp

During veg you can have 40-60% humidity
During Flower you will want to bring the humidity down to 20-40% to help prevent any mold issues.

As far as temp,sweetnug got it right 70-80 is what you want.I have heard that above 80 growth slows and then adove 90 all growth will stop. I don't know the effects of colder temps though. Anyone know?

i was under the impression that 65 is good for MJ the cooler the better production of the glands.. i remember reading something like that before.
Now when it gets to point where water cant move freely within the plant then its too cold...:aok:

65 is fine at night, they will live through a couple mild frosts, I will have them as low as 55. Think about what they go through outdoors. Also they grow fine at 85 or 90 as long as you have co2, you just have to do everything more frequently because all aspects of growth increase

Latest posts

Back