Dear Newbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone ever do any outdoor guerilla growing anymore? not that theres anything wrong at all w/ indoor growing. Just curious in S.E. Ky.

Absolutely we still guerrilla grow, but for most of us it's winter.:hubba:

Hello all - how goes it? I'm learning a lot on this forum, however wonder about some issues I've been seeing about getting seeds from online. I guess the best thing to do is to assume that its going to be okay, because worrying about it isn't gonna help anyway, right? Anyway, just wanted to say hello and hope everyone is having the best crops and luck. I've got some seedlings started which I'm hoping will be fems.:)

3) Keep a calander. It's great to follow fertilizer schedules, but if you smoked a couple fatties with your homies the night before, was it REALLY yesterday, or the day BEFORE??
It took me a while to figure this one out...I grew for a couple of years with no schedule and grew some great buds, but I was never sure 1) exactly when I had started flowering the girls and 2) when the last time I had watered/fed any one particular plant. Now that I keep a calender, I know exactly what is going on, when they were last watered and what nutes I added, much easier to guess-timate when they should be coming ready to harvest also. Now the buds are much better than good or great, they are as purrfect as I can go...so far...I'm sure that I'll be doing further slight changes, that will, hopefully zero me in...keep on learning and reading, that is the only way to go!

Peace...j.b.

heyy hows it goin
im starting my first ever grow this spring and i need some advice
ive done alote of research and have been planning this whole grow from start to finish.
hoping itll pul thru
check out my new post and stay tuned

-Dank

I am also new, though I come from a long line of family men who have grown. My dad brought back a few strains with him from Viet Nam, and being that we lived on 120 acres of private forest land, I witnessed "funny, stinky christmas tree" parties @ the tender age of 6. My uncles grew it & sold it in the 70's (back when a lid was $15!whatever measurement that was supposed to be..) but all their grows were outdoors. I'm going hydro/aero 6gallon setup w/ dual spec fluro. I feel I'm carrying on the old family tradition, and I thouroughly appreciate the wealth of info here. I may be a newb, but I have respect for the craft I am attempting to hone. "It's just a weed, It'll grow anywhere", is not the attitude or approach to take when dealing with one of our mothers' finest cure-alls. Much luck & wisdom to all of us who need it..here's to the 1st timers!:p :D

wannabee said:
Hello all - how goes it? I'm learning a lot on this forum, however wonder about some issues I've been seeing about getting seeds from online. I guess the best thing to do is to assume that its going to be okay, because worrying about it isn't gonna help anyway, right? Anyway, just wanted to say hello and hope everyone is having the best crops and luck. I've got some seedlings started which I'm hoping will be fems.:)

When in doubt, Go with NIRVANA 100%!:hubba:

NIRVANA is not only the ****,..they save you major time with fem. seeds!

Hick said:
....or.. it may "waste" the entire time..growing hermies.. :) I don't know that femminised seeds "save" time. They still grow at the rate that your system allows. They require as many days as any strain.
They really could be hermies? Is this common,Hick,..or due to stress? I also meant that it saves time in the sexing process (I'm green, remember? lol) I welcome & appreciate any info you can offer on keeping my lil' women just that, as I take it you are speaking from a more experienced plateau than myself.:holysheep:

cadlakmike1 said:
Absolutely we still guerrilla grow, but for most of us it's winter.:hubba:
:D I am sure thankful for Ky. bluegrass ;)

guitarded said:
They really could be hermies? Is this common,Hick,..or due to stress? I also meant that it saves time in the sexing process (I'm green, remember? lol) I welcome & appreciate any info you can offer on keeping my lil' women just that, as I take it you are speaking from a more experienced plateau than myself.:holysheep:
;)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31496&highlight=dp+blueberry
you will find varied "opinions" 'tarded but from what I have observed here, femmed beans have produced a number of hermies...

Hello wonderful forum! I found a lot of useful information here. Very good internet source! Thanks to the creators of this community.:) :)

Greetings to all. This is my first post to your forum and I hope to learn to finally do things right and gain enough knowledge to not have everything end in frustration and a big ? over my head. I haven't grown anything for about 30 yrs. And things have really improved. So for now I have a lot of reading to do before I give it a go again.

Hello to all and yes emelhairus9 i too thank all the creators of MP. MP has certainly sparked an interest in a personal grow box of my own. with a lot of homework (from a plethera of fantastic info), a trip to the local hardware store, and a little green motivation my little garden oasis will be underway.

hey every body im a newby i have a question? for flowering red or blue lights . ive heard every way under the sun. from what ive heard im leaning towards the red. anybody?

My first post. I have been kicking around this site for a couple of months. I would like to set up my first grow. Could someone explain what measures are taken by monitors to keep my identity and posts safe. I am sorry for sounding paranoid but I have lived 8 years with W. I live in a red state that will be one of the last to legalize. Our local paper publishes the arrest report. It reads like a marijuana convention got out of hand and was busted. Thanks.

Theres a big thread on here somewhere about this, sure you can find it.
The servers in Holland if i remember right and there something about them only been able to trace you back to your local connection not your address but the chances of em even getting to do it is slim.
Just dont post any type of personal info and remember to be carefull with the pics, like what in background or reflections off mylar or any tattoos you got.
There guys that been here for years it carn't be too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back