Old Fogeys first ever legal grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is some pretty hard core doobage. i smoked a little of the amnesia this morning and lost my guitar for a little while. i was holding it and then i wasn't.

it is some pretty hard core doobage. i smoked a little of the amnesia this morning and lost my guitar for a little while. i was holding it and then i wasn't.

That is awesome that's how you know you did an excellent job

I find that smokin weed and playing guitar don't go together for me. It's not the music, I can listen all I want but I may as well not pick the guitar up....

i am not very good at playing, buzzed or not, but i enjoy playing buzzed. as long as i hang onto the thing.:guitar:

I wound up with about 200 grams of bud and close to 600 grams of cannabutter from this grow. I learned a lot and owe a huge thank you to Kraven for all his help. Quality wise this is the nicest doob I have grown. I am taking the summer off from growing inside and will be trying a stealth grow outside with some clones I took from this grow. I might do a journal but it will be spotty at best as I will be doing the vegetable garden thing and that takes a lot of my spare time. I will post some pics of my curing herb later this week and post them amd than I will be done with this journal. Thanks to everyone here for your comments, your help and your encouragement.

Glad I had a few suggestions that seemed to work out. Looking forward to your next journal. Peace

Very Nice OF. Were gonna miss your grow this summer, hope you have a wonderful "break" ;)

Latest posts

Back