Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making powder puffs !-- We know what powder puffs become ? -- We got a squall line moving thru out there the wind be howling !-- Raining sideways !

Thanks for the kindness. Its my favorite time of the grow. Stretch is at a minimum and everything is nice and green. I have B.B. , Nurse Larry, BBxBubbalish, That Umbra suprise and a really nice Hybrid I saved out of a pack of Nirvana freebies. 2 of each filling and I do mean filling, a 7 x 8 foot room. Now I just need to keep the gremlins at bay.:headbang::48::headbang:

The U.S. Flipped and showed female in 4 days. It has full blown flowers in 8 days. If it continues like this it should finish quickly. I'll get some individual pics up in about a week after I have figured out how they are going to get along with each other for the next couple of months.

Work it Nick !-- We may never know what that Umbra's Surprise really is and U got the only one I know about !-- From the looks of the other stuff of Umbra's I run -- I think U gonna be quite happy with it !-- Exclusive control of a highly desirable plant ? -- That's what it's all about !-- I'm really interested in that Bubblicious --B.B . King cross too -- That Bubblicious had a jumbled up terepene profile ! -- Strong but jumbled -- Trips-- that 3 leaf F-1 B.B. Fathered it and those B.B. seed U got !-- Anyway I expect if that B.B. organized those terepenes like it should ? -- U gonna have a unique blueberry something !-- Let me know when she stars smelling ?

Mighta been a pipe dream but I had hoped ole Trips would throw off some more trifoliate like him !-- From what I read most trifoliate are male so a female trifoliate B.B. would have been a prize !-- 1/3 more bud sites ? -- It was worth the try !-- If U don't know a trifoliate is a plant that produce 3 leaves at a time instead of the normal 2 !-- Do not even get it confused with a triploid !-- Not the same ! -- Anyway something come up making 3 leaves at a time -- Take good care of it !

Work it Nick !-- We may never know what that Umbra's Surprise really is and U got the only one I know about !-- From the looks of the other stuff of Umbra's I run -- I think U gonna be quite happy with it !-- Exclusive control of a highly desirable plant ? -- That's what it's all about !-- I'm really interested in that Bubblicious --B.B . King cross too -- That Bubblicious had a jumbled up terepene profile ! -- Strong but jumbled -- Trips-- that 3 leaf F-1 B.B. Fathered it and those B.B. seed U got !-- Anyway I expect if that B.B. organized those terepenes like it should ? -- U gonna have a unique blueberry something !-- Let me know when she stars smelling ?
Last time I ran it I got all males(the Bubble x BB) this time I have 2 females. The BB king didn;t really do well last time either. I took pretty poor care of the plants last summer and they wound up smalll and undernourished. Smoke was potent but kinda harsh and I wound up giving it all away. This time is going to be different. The grow room has come a long way since then.

Sorry Keef, all leaves are normal as can be. Flowers is pretty though.

Waking up at 430 the last two mornings....must be old folks disease. Coffee and a bowl, prolly last day of rain / storm today.....grass is real tall, needs to be cut down, lets get wake and bake kicked off. Peace

Morning Kraven,,,Weedhopper be up. Getten my old *** ready to go to work. I hung over 120 yds of 54" Vinyl yesterday and need to do that again today. Lol
Ya know i never thought about it,,,but yall probably have no idea what the hell im talking about or what 54" Wall Covering is. Let me put it this way,,,it aint freaking Wallpaper. :smoke1"

Morning O.F.C. !--
Hopper the reaching up over my head would kill me -- I couldn't do it !-- Plus the attention to detail required is beyond me !--
Kraven the storm moved thru last night -- Dropped he temp to low 70's -- Post to be nothing but sun and warming back up to bout 85 !-- When U get thru mowing your yard swing by and hit mine too -- Keef-- He no good yard man either !
D.D. coming in Thursday and she gonna kill me if I don't get this place back together before she get here !
Look like Hurricane Keef hit dis place !--

G'day peeps! Sure is quiet in the OFC this morning. Lets start with some Joe and a fattie.

Good morning OFC. When I was checking the plants, I found a seed. Ripped the plant out and hung it outside. Rechecked the plants and haven't found another, yet. Sprayed the plants down with water. Arggghhh. 2 1/2 weeks left.

Yikes, something hit that several weeks ago, maybe just that one bean and it will be good to go for weight too hopefully. I would have done the same Umbra, everybody gets a light misting and then I just hope that does it....

I got to do some research and gather supplies to learn how to feminized seed !-- I bloom a piece of Waldo and do a couple test -- Then wait and make sure they feminized before breed me a mess of feminized seed to work with ! -- If I'm turn him loose on the girls I want the seed to be feminized !-- It'll be Everything -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back