Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
anyone in for a afternoon bong session.....getting my buzz on before I go to work in afew.....time to BIU BHC......peace:vap-Bong_smoker:

I will join you all. I have sold my mobile home in Idaho and have been furiously packing, cleaning, and throwing stuff away since Sunday to be ready for closing on Friday. Got some Cinex in a vape that I will toke with you all.

The temps have dropped under triple digits. While it is still in the mid 90s, it feels like a break after the 103 or so we have been having.

Everybody, have a great day and BIU as needed.

that is awesome HG Im sure you will glad when the check clears,glad to hear you are getting a little relief from the triple digits out there....we are going on the third day of much needed rain,hope it cools it down a bit....gonna BIU and head out to make some bill money...hope everyone has a great day......peace

what up peeps,hot and humid here today....hope everyone is staying high and cool this weekend...time to BIU BHC join me if you like:joint4:

MMF2, you ready for the eclipse? :bong:

what up Duck,you would not believe all the tourist that have flocked to our area for this 2 and a half minute spectacle,been busy all weekend here at the beach,Im about 20 miles north of the path so I might catch it if the clouds stay away,suppose to be cloudy with thunderstorms.....I will def be catching a good buzz for sure......hope all is well, time to vape it up and chill,burn it if you got it....:beatnik:

Good morning all. Meetmisterfist2, we also had some crowds here, but nothing horrible. My daughter came over on Sun to spend the night and she and I watched it from the front yard. It is kind of a weird surreal Twilight Zoney feeling when it goes dark...only the corona is visible.

Rosebud, I popped over to see if I could help AM. Organics is definitely not my forte, I am still the beginner, but I did have some questions. It is always sad to have a plant go south and not be able to figure out the reason.

We are remodeling the downstairs bathroom. Have got it completely gutted....think we are going to cut concrete today (looked for an emoji for that but couldn't find anything to express my true feelings). I will not be doing any of the heavy work--my job will be to man the sprayer to try and keep the dust to a minimum. But still have to be in the mess, cleaning up the mess, and will eventually be the one digging the dirt out in search of the buried drainage lines. Then think I'll head to Boise to visit the sister.

Hope everyone has a great day. BIU as needed!

Thanks for doing that THG. What a horrible job you have ahead of you, yuck. You are so cool. you can do anything. How is your sister?

hello Rose,Hg good to see you all on here,the eclipse has come and gone,to cloudy here on the coast,the clouds cleared a bit around 10 min after the totality,grabbed my welding mask and me and the wife looked at the sun looking like a crest,it was cool,wish we could have seen the whole event....alot of dissapointed peeps here that drove hours to see this to no avail... HG we have to do the same with our bathroom here just cant find the time to get anything done,gotta go work again hope all is well.....time to BIU BHC......peace... Rose its that time if ok with you....let me know

MMF2, I watched the whole eclipse with my welding helmet on. Was cool. Got like a finger nail here. Can't wait for 2024 when we get total eclipse here.

Raining. Nothing like a good biu session while you wait for it to quit. :bong:

I would love a good rain here Duck, it is smoky and dusty and we need our air cleaned. Maybe i will just go turn on the sprinklers. Enjoy your bong.

hows everyones weekend going?hot and humid where Im at,just finished up some yard work,mowing and weedeating....wow Im out of shape....gonna sit here and get my breath,catch a buzz and chill.....BIU BHC.....PEACE

Morning BHC :bong:

I found some plants on my property.
Didn't see them till there was only one left.
I wonder if the grower is coming back to check on them. From what I can tell, they are not from a member on here, they were small and bug infested.

Our weather has been fantastic this summer. Only a couple of weeks in the 90's, high 80's. Rest of the time 70's to low 80's. Humidity been bad, but that's it. Can't really complain.

59° right now, the river is like glass, peaceful outside. Time to BIU :bong:

Duck that is funny, I hope it isn't any member of MP, except it could be me if they have thrip. Is it far from your home? Are they in bloom I hope?

I am off to finish helping a friend move...yuck, but has to happen. BIU ya'll

Latest posts

Back