Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh mindtrip! What a big treat to see you. How are you? It is supposed to be another hotter then usual summer in the Northwest... oh oh. Oh well... what ya gonna do... stress makes us strong right? Again, nice to see you mindtrip. I may need some magic this year. Thanks for stopping by.

Good to see you, Rose. I've been lurking. But I'll always drop by your threads!

Life is good. I just started a new grow at a new home. But no internet yet, so my journal is yet to come. Staying tuned to yours. :) I hope you're very well, too.

Whoooo Hooooo.....Rose Here Ya go!!!! Nice line up,I will be here watching..& ..learning..:)
What are you using for starter soil....? Hard to find soil with nothing in it....

I got a big bag of black magic organic soil and added about 2 cups of perlite.[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Black-Gold-1302040-16-Quart-Organic/dp/B004NSBN8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459811899&sr=8-1&keywords=black+magic+soil[/ame]
It is pretty dense I am glad i got the perlite. it just has .5 of N and nothing else.

Mindtrip, what are you growing? Please share.

Hey zem! Thanks for coming by.

I've got two White Rhinos going and one Afghan freebie. I'm only about a week in now, so not much to see. Hopefully I'll have internet (besides on my phone) soon...anyway, enough derailing your thread.

looking forward to watching your grow. btw - nice bleeding heart plant. i have them all over my yard. they take over if i don't keep after them. i will really enjoy seeing the acapulco gold and panama red. i enjoyed those immensely as a young fogey. green/gold/red and purple mojo!

Rose, you have the best looking willow I've seen in a while. I have a willow, but it's only starting it's third year. WD have a lot of wild willows in my area. I might try and dig up a few wild saplings and transplant in my yard.

YD, that isn't our willow, it is the neighbors behind us. It is pretty huh.

papaya popped this morning and so did PANAMA RED..woohoo.. i thought the seeds would be too old.. fun stuff... see if they live..

Young fogey? lol that's funny, i kinda remember laying on the floor laughing way to hard in 1972... great times.

No such thing as laughing too hard but I know(and miss) the experience, Rose. Indeed good times. Hopefully you will be laying on the floor laying way too hard again soon.

What up Rosebud ? -- I was just checking on U !---4 plants is all I see !-- I like that line up !

nice lilacs, er and the rest of the plants too. your buckeye purples look like they are not playing the same as most of your other plants. they are pretty finicky. i had one i finally gave up on after 5 months and it was only the size of a grapefruit. mel kept saying i needed to be more acid but i went the other way and probably was the cause of that fiasco.

living vicariously through all you folks as i am presently not growing anything other than a single clone...

Thanks Old fogey.. I am glad you have at least one clone. I was a few months with any pot.. growing, it is a weird feeling. Thanks for coming by. It will be fun to see how all the different kinds of pot will do...

Rose, nice looking plants. Nice to see that Harley!!! Growing is almost as much fun as smoking!!

believe it or not, yarddog, i would prefer to grow. i find it very therapeutic. if you are obsessing about your plants, it is hard to obsess about life sucking the life out of you. i started growing so my kids would not have to buy from drug dealers. now they rarely smoke so i am in a bit of a pickle. i am looking forward to a state if not a country where i can have my preferred therapy.

sorry to hijack this thread for a bit, rose. feel free to delete this or me...

Very nice Rose....Great that you got some of those old beans to pop.....
Yep oldfogey, just love to grow anything .

Beautiful Rose. I'm getting excited reading how many strains your growing. I miss that.

Your plants look great!

oldfogey, neither you nor your post should be deleted. That is cool how you got into it..It is true what you and YD say, very therapeutic. Thanks for coming by...nice. You too TCBud.
Im going to plant some more seeds and try the A gold again. Thanks guys.

Nice pictures Rosebud, nice garden. Interested to see how your babies go. And yes it's very therapeutic

Rose don't care if we stop by and chat. Her e-home has a big e-porch. And rocking chairs. Sweet tea. Do y'all drink sweet tea on the other coast??

Not so much sweet tea like in the south. But I would make some for you YD.

Latest posts

Back