Dr.Drow's Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Drow

Hydro Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey MP, 1st GJ ever so feel free to comment or ask any questions at any time. I'm soiless(dwc) and use BMO nutes, I veg with 3x42watt swirly cfls and flower with 600whps/180wled.
We will be following my newest addition to the garden; TGA Plushberry from seed. These 3 beans were acuired from SSCentre and are about 10days from breaking ground.

100_0925.JPG

Hey Doc! Green Mojo for your grow! It's nice to see a new journal to follow as well! Were your seeds feminized or shall we say a prayer for your good will? I just recently started posting my first journal as well! Check it out if you'd like. I got my seeds from the local seed bank in my area, they were from a company called the "vancouver island seed company" based out of British Columbia, non-feminized. Started with 8 seeds, 5 turned out male.

Your plants are looking happy and healthy though so far! keep us updated!

thanks for stopping in partybro, these are regular seeds, Sub dosent like the idea of fem seeds. These are on 24 hrs of light, so yes, keep my babies in your prayers we need at least 1 female outa these 3

So while we are waiting for pink lady kush berry(love that name) heres a few shots of what else is going on in the garden. Both are emerald triangle seeds emerald jack via attitude. 1st one is 2 ladies 10 days in flower, 2nd one is a random bud just a few days from chop. I'll get some better pics when I harvest. I'll also have alot more room for my newly flowering ladies, they look squished atm, lol

100_0927.JPG

100_0932.JPG

So they are 3 weeks from seed and had their 1st feeding last night. Looks like they like it

100_0938.JPG

100_0939.JPG

very nice...mojo for some females

take care and be safe

:48:

Lovely shade of green...they look happy and healthy.

Update nothing much to say about the plushberrys they went into 12/12 today, so the wait for sexing begins. :icon_smile: mmmm but those Em J's are lookin pretty... sitting on the halfway mark at 33 days in I decided to do a few nice shots for the cats that got emerald jack in this months attitude promo.

100_0960.JPG

100_0954.JPG

100_0955.JPG

100_0961.JPG

Some nice looking buds Dr. Number 4 should be entered into BPOTM. :)

Thanks PP :D
I was kinda thinking #3, but 4 does look mighty nice as well.

Those shots are just gobsmacking (insert drool emoticon here) my good Dr. And thanks for the Emerald Jack, will be popping those in a few months most likely. Give us a smoke report when you can, friend.

:peace:

Dr.Drow said:
Thanks PP :D
I was kinda thinking #3, but 4 does look mighty nice as well.

Yeah, I was going to say three, but four caught my eye for some reason. They all look dank. Stay safe. :) :icon_smile:

mini update: 2 of the 3 plushberries were males ;[ I dont have the time to dedicate to them so they were chopped ;[ Ill have some new pics for you guys this weekend.

Latest posts

Back