Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening OFC . Hope ya have a good day DD. Ness So glad you got clones and a outside plant. I have found 2 phenos of her. 1 longs node spacing and 1 short. We will have to decide which is best. Group W Yes we are.

Sounds like a nice drive to me, but I'm old...Are you a guitar guy Hack?

Drummer. Played and drank all afternoon. Great jam. Great party. Now I have practice. LOL Maybe they won't notice I'm drunk. LOL

Morning friends. Time for coffee and breakfast. Yehaaaaaa

a wise man once said "i not sure if there will be a ww3,,but I'm sure there will be no ww4 ,,

Not gonna loose none of my coffee DD,,,nor do i spill my cold beer. Lol
Was raining when I woke up, ,,,love the rain and the sounds it makes. Nice cool morning.
Purple Haze sounds good by the way. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

a wise man once said "i not sure if there will be a ww3,,but I'm sure there will be no ww4 ,,

Wouldnt count on it. Wars have been going on for thousands of yrs. As long as there is Human Kind,,there will be wars.

hey wh,i have a metal roof,when it rains it sounds just like bacon frying,,,,,

I love that sound Ziggy. I use to sleep in the hay barn when i was a kid. Slept like a baby.

Just finished an online course titled, Marijuana: Ancient Medicine, the Devil's Playground, or Medical Miracle. I got 4 hours for taking that course to go towards the hours required to maintain my nursing licsence! That is a first in my 25 year career! Already knew most of the stuff, but still pretty cool.

Morning, Giggy,,,,and why is the Internet going down?
Morning DD,,sound like a fun Course. Cant believe they are giving those courses. Bout time A. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa

Morning O.F.C. !-- Has it been 3 days ? -- Must not have been long enough cause I still feel the same !-- I'm just here to smoke one for the people of Charlottesville !--- If this is what Make America Great Again means then I want no part of it !-- I'll be found standing against that racism !

The stuff in that picture isn't purple haze, it's purple hay. LOL

I remember seeing purple haze once,,,i was doing some Orange Sunshine. Seen lots of colors.

Last edited:
Morning O.F.C. !-- Has it been 3 days ? -- Must not have been long enough cause I still feel the same !-- I'm just here to smoke one for the people of Charlottesville !--- If this is what Make America Great Again means then I want no part of it !-- I'll be found standing against that racism !

Same **** different day Keef. Racism has been on this planet for thousands of years, ,,didnt just start this year my friend. Better do some more reading of our history,,,,or not,,,wont matter anyway.
Ppl give these idiot White Supremacist to much airtime. Nobody should have showed up to see the morons are give them any relevance. They would have looked like the idiots that they are with nobody paying any attention to them and their hate. Nobody would have gotten hurt because nobody would have been there but their dumb asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back