Scroggin' with LED: HSO amhurst s.d. and Black D.o.g.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i never followed up on this grow. The long and short of this story is that this was a remote grow in a somewhat uncontrolled location. I had a partner on scene who became distracted by a cheating spouse and a much needed divorce (which never happened). Power outages and neglect caused this grow to be scrapped almost entirely about 40 days into flower. All the bud was made into dry ice kief. This was the last grow in the offsite location. I went on to do several commercial grows that were really successful but now i am back at home in my little lab. Im glad for it. Im a tinkerer by nature and i have missed my little science project so much. My new grow is in my sig. I am running LEDs in a 5x5 tent with a flood table. Several rounds of grows are planned. I cant wait to be smoking my own buds again. There is nothing that tastes better than your own harvest. I know there will Never be pesticides or harmful additives in my stock. I know my buds will be handled kindly and will be mold free (knock on wood). I know that i will be able to grow the right strains for the correct type of medicine for my family members and me. To say the least. Im glad to be posting on this forum again.

Latest posts

Back