Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Troops. Smoke doobies Keef, a pack of matches will last longer. Its snowing like mad here. I ain't about to go out

I know how to start a piece of paper on fire with an electric stove !-- Just a cold drizzle !-- Might get some snow on the mainland tonight but I got ocean water not far on either side and it holds lots of heat !-- Ain't gonna get no snow here !-- Just nasty cold and wet !

Nick I can't smoke a doob of this stuff by my self !-- Make me crazy !-- I been thinking I need a smaller pipe too !--

Yeah, I kinda have that problem too but I deal with it. 1st world problems, right?

donuts Umbra? Good morning all. This flu is winding down. bud and i both on day 4.

Cold outside this morning...20 maybe.

Smoke please.
Just an obscure reference to an ad for duncan donutz from the 1980's. Guy would get up at zero dark thirty half a sleep to get up and make the donuts.

I remember those commercials. It used to be a popular saying. Jeez, I guess we gittin' old

I'm too young to remember that commercial with his little hat and all !--
Yep Nick --1st world problems !-- I don't mind !-- I went thru them army survival courses --I can build a dam fire many ways !-- Jack Pot !- just found a big as* box of kitchen matches !-- I ain't going no where yet !
Just took a dose of caps -- I'm be fine !--
Hey Nick how's that SCROG looking ?

I bet !-- The pic problem not on your end I tried to post some a couple times this morning !-- No Go !

They say we might get a dusting of snow in the city so they canceled school !-- Ya'll people used to snow might think that's funny but U don't understand !-- Most the locals ain't never drove on ice !-- D.D. up in Austin say they gonna get flurries in the hills around there !-- All I got to say is let the 2017 Texas State Destruction Derby begin !-- If there's ice on the road and the light turns red just stomp on that brake !-- I'm sure U be just fine !-- Do not be out there when the roads get iced over they will kill U !

Lemme see iffn this works. Loaded it to my 'puter 1st. Nope, that don't work either. Oh welll, lotsa buds take my word.

I saw it bout the time U flipped it ? -- I could tell then U gonna have table of Bud!

Thanks. A man can do a lot with a couple of plants and some pink light............(;

The right front corner is kinda bare 'cause I broke a pretty big branch in the beginning that was filling that corner. Probably 15% of the plant at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back