Here's my LED grow sherbet & GDP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great colors. I see a bud pic of the month future candidates.

Yes sir thats a sexy girl there. I really love a good purple strain. She sure is a looker, green mojo on a epic finish.

Thanks everyone, best grow ever. Just waiting for some amber to make the scene, the sunset sherbet is taking its time a little behind the GDP.

wow nice looking ladies you have their. keep it up

Thanks Rose, you're too kind. I'm getting anxious though, hardly any amber, just two or three trich's on the leaves I cut to check. Cut a bud, gave it a quick dry and smoked half a bowl last night, very smooth and a nice little Mellow stone. :fly::fly::bong:

How many days in....GDP will easily run 70-73 days and I'm not sure about the SSS but bet it will run pretty close as well. The girls look awesome....I would enter the Feb BPOM with those man.....them girls are sexy.

Kraven thanks for the words of encouragement, these are 60 days in, 70-75 will take this through the end of the month. :watchplant:

They might ripen faster, I was just giving kind of a good range. Best to keep a good watch on them just to be sure. Both times I have ran GDP it finished right at 70 days....and was serious dank.

That purple and green is just too pretty. I want to smoke that right now.

Rose, If anyone could bottle an outcome like this, I'd pay almost any price for it. Those choosing to purchase their MJ are missing the best part, imho. To get visual results like this gives me the biggest thrill. :fly: :fly: :fly:

those are some beautiful flowers, dan. love the purple. i grew some thai a couple of time. wicked sativa dominant. finally wound up chopping them after 13 or 14 weeks. very few ambers even at that advanced age. just could not help myself. i am sure you know they pack on the weight late in flower so the longer you can wait, the better. that sherbert sure is frosty. nice work.

Latest posts

Back