Theres Haze growing next to The Church

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Hey every1, i miss being here so much. I had to order my battery for my laptop it should be here this week. Im currently 3 weeks into veg very nice healty growth. I have them under my T5 light, ima order my HPS this friday. Fox Farm Ocean Forest along with the FF nutes grow big.
The church(greenhouse seeds) was off to a lil slow start, but after i incressed the dose it really kicked into gear. The haze (sativa seeds) always did good really good besides the Ph problem. Really fast growth nice side branchies, ill be takeing clones from them either monday or tuesday. hopefully they would have takeing root by the time my light gets here. Then i will flower them and let the others to haze plants grow untill i find out the sex. I may mot be able to take clones from the church till friday or no l8ter then next monday, but they are femnized seeds:eek: give um a try and see how they work out for me:fid: . The next update will be next friday along with pics. Peace you guys and gals take it easy. Till then

Sounds like it's gonna be a fun grow B. I think we'll come along for the ride. ;) Here's some GREEN MOJO for them young ladies. :aok:

hey blunt been missin u around hear bro cant wait till u get that batery ,,good luck with the church i hope they are all females for u bro

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

Thanks for comeing guys.This will be a nice long ride. the flower for the church is 8-9weeks, and haze is 75-80 dayz. It aint been tricky like ive read about most haze plants, jus the Ph problem. Hey tom, did you order some seeds yet??? and hows everything working out on ya growi??? Ima start flowering mine in about 3weeks to a month, you should be ready for harvest uhh?? i aint been able to peep ya grow cause how slow my niece laptop is so ill have to jua wait till i get mine.

yea its doin good blunt i got 2 grow journals now the one that is in flower now and then a 4 in 1 journal its called tom toms around the pot grow ,,its a Lst ,and a toped ,and a regulary grown plant ,im doin thes 3 different grows to see witch grow is the best for me kind of a experament im trying and i also got a ww x nb growin 2 ,and yes i got my seeds ,u should check out my Lst im updating today it gettin real bushy ,i cant wait for u to get back bro so u can strt doing picks again ,hope to talk to u soon man ...

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

The plants are dong really well, and the clones are full of life. my haze plants is about 1foot tall and my church is 10inches. I ran outta dirt when i put the other plants in the bigger pots, so i have to wait till i get paid put the clones in the dirt. But i did order my light from HTG supply and it will arrive tomorrow:hubba: . All the plants are showing alternating nodes so ill be putting them into flower next monday, gave them they last dose of veg nutes 2day and ima give them str8 water till then. The flower time for The Church is 9weeks flower and Haze is 80days flower. Sence i ran outta spendable funds after getting the light i have to wait for the cam. i may be able to borrow 1 this week:eek: or the wifey might get1 when she get paid:rolleyes: . Ill be able to update more often now that im online again. i fixed my desktop pc while they send my the right battery for my laptop wich have the pics of my last grow:holysheep: .

Sup Blunt - glad to see ya around. Good luck with your new setup. Looking forward to pics when you can.

:)

Everything sounds like it's running smooth for ya BFOK. Be sure and get some pics up when ya get the chance. You know how we all love them pics. :hubba: :p ;)

I went in to check on the plants and i see 1 of my Haze plant showing preflowers and it is a she, the other have what looks lil balls forming. Ima give it a few more days be4 i decide on what to do. I wanna cross them (HazexChurch & HazexHaze) but for some reason i cant keep a male alive to get pollen. So thats up fpr debate. I will put my clones in some pots tomorrow and veg them for 2 more week then repot and put them into flower with the others.I got my light 2day and pluged it up for a lil while and this wierd smell like sulfer. Any1 had that smell be4??? I f i do repot the clones i will put the big plants into flower.

picks please lol ,,sorry to hear about the balls lets hope it aint so bro and congrats on the ladie ,,and good luck with her

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

Be4 i get to the pics heres a recap of my grow from my notes.

Dec-13,2weeks veg. I gave The church it's first dose of nutes at 1/2 strenth took to it ok, but it wanted a stronger dose, a lil yellowering of the leaves.

Dec-16th 2weeks veg. Repotted the plants had to get rid of a poor loonig haze due to lack of soil, Haze no nutes yet they look fine. 1 church showed sings of Ph problem, hope the transplant helps it out.

Dec-23 3weeks veg. Tied the plants down, the haze is really takeing off, both are showing good fast growth. The church is rathe small but overall is doing fine. Feed all nutes at full strenth.

Jan-4th 4weeks veg. I took 2 clones from each haze plant. They are doing very weel. Nice bushy growth, big healthy leaves. They church is getting really bushy now, ill take clones from them next week.

Jan-10th 5weeks veg. Both Haze has alternating nodes, i may be able to tell sex whith the next couple weeks. took clones from the church today.

Jan-14 6weeks veg. Church has alternating nodes. everything is fine plants are going great.

Jan-16 6weeks end of veg. Waste no time at al!!! recieved my light today and put the plants in to flower. 1 haze is a female the other look to be male. wait a few days to see.Female seeds they are both church plants showed female parts at the same node. put the clones under the T5 light and in to some dirt. lets hope they stay alive

Jan-22 week1 flower. The haze is really streching, the growth is fast and nice sized brachies rather spacy but the main stem is really tight. The church is a great growing plant when it gets going. really compact bushy. They where flowered at almost 1foot for the church, and 14 ina 1/2 inches for the haze.

And now the pics:watchplant: #3 church left haze right. #4-6 church(2 in 1 pot, i know ikow, ran outta dirt) 7 & 8 haze 9 & 10 church clones looking bad and 11 haze clone

church&haze-s.JPG

setup.JPG

church&haze.JPG

church.JPG

church2.JPG

church3.JPG

haze.JPG

haze3.JPG

church-c.JPG

church-c2.JPG

haze-c.JPG

Heres my next batch of seeds that ima get going about a month into flower White Widow and Bublelicious frorm nirvana. Ande theres ziggy (the shi-tzu) and marley ( the pitbull)

WW-Bubble-s.JPG

ziggy.JPG

marley.JPG

marley2.JPG

look'n mighty fine, bro... mighty fine. :aok:

it's good to see someone else vegges for a while before flowering ;)

grow on, dude :D

Thankx thatcrazy. I like to veg my plants for atleast 6 weeks then put them into flower. The haze im thinking will be a monster. Ima end up tien it down after a while maybe.

My grow room stays at about 75-80* when the lights on and 65-70 with lights off. Humidity is at 38-40%. and the clones are doing ok. Kinda looks like new growth comeing along on 2 of them.

First off bro.I am so glad that your back.Missed you around here.:D Your plants are looking really good.Nice and lush and healthy.You know what they say.Thae good care of them plants now,and they will take great care of you at harvest.Some MoJo your way for you.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

I been trying my best to take as good care of them as possible. As long as i remember the basics ill be fine. the church is suppose to produce 700-800gr/sqm and the haze suppose to yeild 500gr/m. So yea ill be takeing really good care of these babes. Thankx for stopping by

BluntFullOfKush said:
Thankx thatcrazy. I like to veg my plants for atleast 6 weeks then put them into flower. The haze im thinking will be a monster. Ima end up tien it down after a while maybe.

My grow room stays at about 75-80* when the lights on and 65-70 with lights off. Humidity is at 38-40%. and the clones are doing ok. Kinda looks like new growth comeing along on 2 of them.

that sounds like you are describing my growing conditions, blunt... and on the vegging... ever notice the nice yields the outdoor crops produce?... that's cuz the plants veg for a while....

we gunna get some nice buddage, my friend....:woohoo:

Everything is looking great BFOK. ;) Love the pics of your two family members as well. ;) Whatever your doing mang keep it up.

I love the yeild of outdoor crops. Ima do 1 or 2 strains this year outside sence i got my own house now. And Thankx TBG im jus tryna do what you do to get the sweet preety big buds that you have. Have you ever don haze by any chance??? or a 100% sativa??? i herd they get large in flower

Latest posts

Back