Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops Ness, i was wanting to tell you that what you spray in veg is pretty much cut off before you smoke your pot. What did you use? You have to be real careful in flower. I think it is spider mites on your plant, not positive, look on the underside of the leaves to see spider mite ****. little black dots. Sending good mojo to your girls.

Hello Rose. Sorry to hear about Howard. What went wrong? Is Bud walking with a walker yet? I spray all five plants with SNS 217 first spray. Next spray is something different. I'm afraid that the bug spray is going to hurt mj. I look underside the leaf and shouldn't see any black dots. But, I know they are there. I'll be careful when in flowering. Almost order ladybugs yesterday. But, I was wondering about if the bug spray would kill them. Thanks for the mojo. That plant seem happy as of now.

KEEF,,,As Fred Sanford would say"ya big dummy" lol

What up ness. I hate those little bug bastages.

OH Know, Keef. That S****. That is what am afraid of doing with this pipe I got. I did order a new bowl from amazon. But, that not going to help if the whole pipe breaks.

It time to get ready and check on the girls. Got to suit up. Those moq. just want to carry you away. I kill one in the house the other day must of been 1/2 in long. And, the blood that squired out. ack. :48:

I made gummy bears and I messed up the recipe, lol. It said 7 grams of kief or rso, so I added 7ml of rso. I don't think I was meant to use that much rso, lol. I had too much for the bear mold so did some pot leaf mold and skull and cross bone mold as well. Might be a bit strong.

Evening, Keef what you got that bud in? I think you just put the bud in the paper. Boy, did it rain and the wind. The girl are OK. Just got to stake up some branches. It's time to light up, I haven't had a decent stoney yet.

Big Buzz here to. I have to go to work for the first time this month. It's gonna suck. Stoned

Well, ya came to the right place, i am going to be CBD central. It is funny i only have 3 recreational varieties, and 5 medical strains. I am planning on making a boat load of seeds this fall. I all to well understand about kids with seizures. She might do really well with a tiny amount of oil 3 times a day or whatever they can find that works. Anyway, i will share my cbd seeds with anyone that is interested. I'm going for Johnny Appleseed here.

The Valentine that Umbra shared with me is the most amazing cbd i have ever smoked. The seeds are stupid expensive, like 300 bucks. I have clones of the boys of that as well as one i hope is a girl, i have no idea yet. I will keep you posted.

Sweet thank you so much Rose that would be greatly appreciated because the CBD's have definitely done wonders for her so far we're just not sure what the strain was that she was getting from the dispensary i'm thinking it might of been something like charlottes web

This is what I deal with on a daily basis with this one
35ae23e5469718060cbbc0731704b3b7.jpg

She think she's a circus dog haha

Morning O.F.C. !--- Storms off and on at the beach today !-- Keef is dragging !-- I told U about the metal plate and half dozen screws I got for a cheek bone !-- I got another one that runs from about the bottom of my nose that goes over toward the ear with more screws --Then I got 6 implant screws in my lower jaw that are attached to a metal bar that wraps around where my bottom teeth were before they took them for my bottom denture plate to attach !-- Anyway when the weather is changing like now --My metal hurts !
Be a long Wake and Bake for me this morning !

good morning peeps. today is the day bud goes in and hopefully, he has healed enough to get out of the wheelchair.. please.

Just smoked a bowl of Jack, it has been years, and it is nice.

It cooled off this morning and that makes me happy.

Hope all of you are well and stoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back